Dandeli River Rafting Highlights
- Surf through the rapid waves of South India's fastest flowing river.
- Be ready to paddle through the rapid strikes of water with all your might as you are to conquer the Kali river.
- Enjoy the picturesque views of the waterfalls engulfed with lush green rainforest.
- Enjoy the Dandeli rafting with protective gears and experienced professional coaches by your side
- The Dandeli rafting package is valued at INR 899/- in the market
Dandeli River Rafting Overview
About the Dandeli Rafting:
Karnataka, a prestigious Indian state filled with numerous spectacular places that offer serene views of mother nature. Among them, Dandeli is home to many travel enthusiasts seeking fun and escapade from the bustling daily life.
Embark on this adrenaline-inducing Dandeli River Rafting experience over the rapid splashes of River Kali with the serene views of lush evergreen forest and rich green environs.
About the Activity:
- Take the opportunity to navigate the turbulent rapids of the Kali river with world-class white water rafting facilities.
- You will have an option to choose between Long(12.5 km), Mid(5.5 km), Short(1.5 km) rafting.
- Ganeshgudi is the starting point of Dandeli rafting.
- This adrenaline-charged trip downstream of 1.5 hrs will take you through the rapids and long stretches.
- The total duration of Dandeli River Rafting is 4 hours.
Note - The minimum age required to book this package is min.12 years. Min. 2 people are required to book this experience.
How to reach :
Near to Dandeli Bus Stand Karnataka, easily reachable via public or private transportation.
Select Package Option
White Water Rafting At Dandeli
More Details about Dandeli River Rafting
Know Before You Go for Dandeli River Rafting
- Listen to the instructions by the instructor carefully.
- Exact timings: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM.
- Age criteria is above 12 years old.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Avoid loose clothing.
- Outside food/beverages are not permitted.
- No consumption of alcohol allowed inside or during the activity.
- It neither requires previous experience nor special skills.
- Feel free to enquire for any concerns regarding the activity.
Things To Carry for Dandeli River Rafting