Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Resort has a beautiful scenic view and the staff was very helpful. We experienced activities like trekking and yoga session. Food was delicious and the...
Property is very cozy, bathroom is well equipped and clean. The restaurant staff is very polite, and caring. Rooms are very spacious& clean.l with beau...
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Resort has a beautiful scenic view and the staff was very helpful. We experienced activities like trekking and yoga session. Food was delicious and the stay was very comfortable. All thanks to Thrillophilia for discounted deals and instant booking confirmation on such short notice. Looking forward to trave with you again.
Rated : 5.0
Property is very cozy, bathroom is well equipped and clean. The restaurant staff is very polite, and caring. Rooms are very spacious& clean.l with beautiful view. Staff is very friendly and food is good too. Situated in a peaceful location away from the crowds Nainital. Perfect place for rejuvenation.
- The Fern Hillside Resort is a part of the topmost hospitality chains in India. Located in a scenic area of Bhimtal, near Bhimtal Lake, the up-scale property offers the best views to the guests during their stay.
- The swanky property also boasts of all the creature comforts and luxuries for a memorable stay experience.
- The Resort has a team of hospitable staffing who work diligently to cater the guests and also abide to the highest sanitization standards for ensured safety.
- The Resort also arranges for many on and off site excursions, including - visit to the Bhimtal Lake, Treks, Nature Walks etc.
1. Bhimtal Lake: Located at a distance of 2.8 kilometers from the resort, The Bhimtal Lake is the largest lake in the region that is also the main source of water as well as recreational activities in Bhimtal. There is also a small islet in the center of the waterbody that houses ample vegetation and an aquarium that is visited by tourists and locals alike.
2. Naukuchiatal: Located at a distance of 8 kilometers from the resort in Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal is a small and quaint village in Uttarakhand that is known for its natural lake with nine corners, also called Naukuchiatal. Visitors can come here to enjoy the scenery, quietness, boat-rides and a picnic outing among others.
3. Nainital Lake: Located at a distance of 22.6 kilometers from the resort, Nainital Lake is in the neighbouring town of Bhimtal, Nainital. It is a freshwater lake shaped like a kidney or a crescent, surrounded by towering verdant mountains. The scenic attraction is popular among all as a picnic spot, for nature walks, boating and more.
4. Tiffin Top: Located at a distance of 25.7 kilometers from the resort, in Nainital, Tiffin Top is a stunning vantage point offering unmatched views of the valley, Nainital Lake and other far standing mountains. ALso known as Dorothy’s Seat, the attraction gets this name after the English artist Dorothy Kellet. Visitors can enjoy watching sunroses/sets, picnics, hikes among other activities here.
While staying at The Fern Hillside Resort, Bhimtal, guests can not only enjoy comfort but also adventure with a range of onsite and offsite activities, including:
- Indoor Games
- Outdoor Games
- Nature Walks
- Yoga Sessions
- Evening Entertainment
Yes. ‘The Plum’ is the in-house restaurant at The Fern Hillside Resort, Bhimtal that offers a flavoursome menu of traditional Indian and International cuisines, curated by the skilled chefs and served in an elegant dining space by a warm and welcoming waiting staff.
Here is a list of the available amenities at The Fern Hillside Resort, Bhimtal:
- Room Service
- Breakfast Buffet
- Front Desk
- Airport Shuttle
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Power Back-up
- 24/7 Water Supply
- Banquet Hall
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Doctor on Call.
Yes. The Fern Hillside Resort, Bhimtal has a full sized open-air swimming-pool in the vicinity where guests can enjoy a relaxing swim. Alongside the pool are lined-up sun-loungers for one to unwind and bask under the sun.
The nearest airport from The Fern Hillside Resort, Bhimtal is Pantnagar Airport, located at a distance of 56 kilometers via Bhowali-Bhimtal-Haldwani Road and NH 109 route.
Yes, the local attractions are just 1-10 km away from the place.
Yes, Click on send inquiry for details.
No, pets are not allowed.
Yes, arrangements can be made for Jain food on request.
Yes, the property does have a swimming pool.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.