Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
We booked Ramgarh Heritage from Thrillophilia at a pocket-friendly price after comparing them from other online platforms. It was such a royal experie...
This was the one of the best stay i have experinced so far. The accommodation was very good and the food served was very delicious. The resort has colo...
Resort Location: Panchkula, Haryana
Check-in time: 02:00 PM
Check-out time: 12:00 PM
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We booked Ramgarh Heritage from Thrillophilia at a pocket-friendly price after comparing them from other online platforms. It was such a royal experience to stay here. We also visited Mandir Thakurdwara for aarti which was very peaceful. The stay was perfect and everything was taken care of. Highly recommended!!
Rated : 5.0
This was the one of the best stay i have experinced so far. The accommodation was very good and the food served was very delicious. The resort has colorful & traditional interiors and fabulous exteriors. Must visit place!
Ramgarh Heritage as the name suggests is a 17th-century palace in Panchkula, near Chandigarh that has been reinstated and turned into a luxury resort. One should choose to stay here for the sheer royal experience and exceptional service provided by a courteous and professional staff to pamper and tend to all the guest’s needs.
The remarkable architecture of the property and display of arts and artefacts within are also worth a mention and the guest’s time. This also includes the meticulously designed and curated accommodations with a seamless balance of lux and comfort.
A range of fancy features and engaging activities are also on offer to keep one entertained throughout their stay.
1. Gurudwara Nada Sahib, Panchkula: Located at a distance of 6.3 kilometers from the resort, along the Ghaggar River, amidst the Shivalik Hills in the region. This place is an important pilgrimage for the Sijh faith as it is said to be where Guru Gobind Singh halted while he was travelling after the Battle of Bhangani in 1688. People of other faiths too can pay a visit and seek blessings of the spiritual leader.
2. International Dolls Museum: Located at Bal Bhavan in Sector 23, Chandigarh, the Doll Museum is 20.5 kilometers away from the resort. Established in the year 1985, this place is among the best to visit in Chandigarh for its diverse and massive collection of Indian and International dolls. There is also an activity area and a history of dolls area as well.
3. Sukhna Lake: At a distance of 17.1 kilometers from the resort lies this artificial lake in the foothills of the Shivalik Range. Spanning over 3 sq. km., it was built in the year 1958. It is a scenic escape for the locals as well as visitors in Chandigarh to go for a jog or walk, enjoy a picnic, photography and adventure activities.
4. Rock Garden: Located at a distance of 18.9 kilometers from the resort in sector 1 of Chandigarh, Rock Garden is a sprawling establishment that showcases sculptures and other artworks made from industrial and urban wastes. Spread over 40 acres of land, the park has three different phases displaying themed installation and can be explored by taking a walking tour during the visit.
The Ramgarh Heritage Palace is a reinstated resort in all its regal glory. Guests staying here can taste the luxurious life by living in ravishing abdes, experiencing modern facilities and indulging in many fun activities like:
- Yoga and Meditation
- Arts and Craft
- Indoor Games - Board games, Ping-Pong, Chess, Pool etc.
- Outdoor Games - Badminton, Cricket, Football etc.
- Barbecue and Bonfire
Yes. ‘Diwan Khana’ is the in-house multi-culinary, fine-dining restaurant at the Ramgarh Heritage. Offering a scrumptious menu of traditional Indian and International cuisines, prepared by skilled chefs and presented by a dedicated waiting staff. There are different indoor and outdoor dining spaces within the premises that would further accentuate the dining experience.
The Ramgarh Heritage in Chandigarh is located in a plush area filled with trees and greenery, providing a sense of relief and tranquility. The Palace Resort itself has an expansive landscaped lawn, swimming-pool and several courtyards as part of the views from all the different accommodations.
The nearest airport from the Ramgarh Heritage Resort is the Chandigarh International Airport, located at a distance of 26.2 kilometers via NH 5 route.
Here is a list of the amenities offered in the rooms at the Ramgarh Heritage, Chandigarh.
- Attached Baths with modern fittings
- Wi-Fi facility
- Tea/coffee maker
- Electronic Safe
- Hair dryer | Hair dryer on request in - Heritage Suite, Heritage Room, Premier Room and Luxury Room
- Daily newspaper
- Ironing machine (on request)
- LED television with HD connection
- Room Service.
Here is a list of the amenities offered at the Ramgarh Heritage, Chandigarh.
- Room Service
- Breakfast Buffet
- Front Desk
- Airport Shuttle
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Power Back-up
- 24/7 Water Supply
- Banquet Hall
- Money exchange
- Doctor on call.
Yes. The Ramgarh Heritage has a full sized swimming-pool and an adjoining kiddie pool in the courtyard of the property where guests can enjoy a relaxing swim. The poolside area has comfortable seating arrangement in the form of sun-loungers and chairs.
Yes. There is a spacious dedicated parking space at the Ramgarh Heritage Resort in Chandigarh, for the guests to park their personal vehicles during the stay, without bearing any additional expenses.
The Ramgarh Heritage stay package from Thrillophilia includes breakfast buffet and a la carte lunch and dinner, served in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian variants to cater to everyone.
Any other meals, snacks or drinks bought during the stay would be on the guest’s personal expenses, for which a flat 15% F&B discount is also available as part of the pack.
The Umrao does not permit smoking in any of its rooms or indoor areas. The property offers its guests both smoking and non-smoking rooms.
No, they don't have any business centre, meeting rooms etc.
Yes it is a Heritage property which is an Architectural Theme.
Morni is a village tourist attraction about an hours drive from Ramgarh. The Morni Hills are offshoots of the Shivalik range of the Himalayas, which run in two parallel ranges. The village of Morni lies on the mountainside, at 1,220 metres (4,000 ft) above mean sea level. Tikkar Taal is a cluster of interconnected lakes offering limited adventure options.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.