Camping with Paragliding in Bir Billing Highlights
- The campsite is situated on a hilly terrain and surrounded by picturesque mountains, lush green meadows, and a lot more.
- Experience paragliding in Bir Billing, the world's second-best site for paragliding in the world
- Indulge in multiple in-house activities such as board games and a bonfire night with a guided nature hike to the nearby trails.
- The package is valued upto INR 1500 in market
Camping with Paragliding in Bir Billing Overview
Activity Location: Bir, Himachal Pradesh
Check-in: 12:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Camping with Paragliding in Bir Billing :
Tucked cozily on a hilly terrain like a crown that overlooks the surrounding mountain ranges, this campsite is perched on a treacherous mountain path amidst the verdant green valleys of Kangra.
About the Activity:
- The stay in the Swiss tent offers attached washrooms, bed and blankets, table and chair, and proper charging facilities as well.
- The campsite offers multiple indoor/outdoor activities such as chess, ludo, guided nature walk to a nearby forest, light music with a bonfire, and stargazing.
- Indulge in the experience of flying amidst Himalayan slopes and enjoy the picturesque view of the Bir valley below in the paragliding activity.
- The duration of the Paragliding activity is 15 to 20 minutes.
- The Paragliding location is situated at a distance of 5 km from the campsite.
- The meals offered at the campsite include breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- The non-veg dish is only available in the dinner buffet.
- The guests can park their vehicles at the appointed parking space provided by the campsite.
(Note- Sharing transfers for a maximum capacity of 4 pax per vehicle can be hired with the assistance of the camp operator to reach the Paragliding site.)
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Gaggal airport is the nearest airport located at a distance of 67 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Palampur Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 36 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Chandigarh Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 286 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the campsite.
More Details about Camping with Paragliding in Bir Billing
Know Before You Go for Camping with Paragliding in Bir Billing
- The maximum weight allowed for the participant for paragliding activity is 90 kg.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The paragliding activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be provided.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Any requisite expenses caused by or liability for the disturbance in trip schedule due to circumstances beyond our control (airline delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters).
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items at the campsite will be charged at actuals.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
- Guest can carry hard liquor from outside on their own.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion is not part of the package.
- Guests are earnestly requested to maintain the decorum of the campsite.
- Rescheduling Policy - 30% of the booking value will be charged as a rescheduling fee in case if the customer wants to reschedule their booking.
- The minimum age required for paragliding is 16 years.