Nainital Weekend Tour For 3 Days Highlights
- Explore the beautiful lakes in Nainital together with boating at the same time as taking part in the sightseeing.
- A panoramic view of the mighty Himalayas three important peaks- Nanda Devi, Trishul and Nanda Kot peaks together draped in a blanket of milky-white snow from Snow View point in Nainital.
- Witness the astounding views of Naini Lake by exploring the mall road of Nainital.
- Visit the spiritual Nanda Devi temple and pay respects
Nainital Weekend Tour For 3 Days Overview
About the Destination :
Commence your tour from Delhi in a comfortable and sanitized vehicle to “The City of Lakes'' - Nainital enjoying the scenic beauty of the Himalayas. The City of Lakes flaunts 9 picturesque lakes and various age-old temples. Boating on these lakes is a reviving experience because of the serenity that prevails here. It also offers a chance to explore famous viewpoints, Land’s End, beautiful lakes and Tiffin Top trek. Come across astounding sunset and sunrise views from Hanumangarhi Temple, experience the majestic view of Himalayas from Snow view point in Nainital. Enjoy the perfect environment and exotic attractions along with the rich culture that provides an experience to cherish for long.
Quick Info :
Route : Delhi - Nainital - Delhi
Duration : 3 Days 2 nights
Start point : Delhi
End Point : Delhi
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Sedan/SUV/traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Volvo Transfers from Delhi and back.
- Stay on a double and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels
- Buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Thrillophilia Recommended :
- Enjoy Boating in Naini Lake.
- Snow View Point 2270 meters above sea level (most attractive spot) in Nainital.
- Watch the sunset or sunrise at the Hanumangarhi temple
- Trek till Tiffin top
- Go to the Lover's point and watch 'barah pathar' - Unique rock formations
How to reach :
You can reach Delhi by Air or Railways. Indira Gandhi International Airport is the airport in Delhi which has flight connectivity all over India. Delhi Junction is the Railway Station which also has trains connectivity all over India. Delhi is also connected by road to all the major cities in India. Delhi has several bus terminals and the major operator is the Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC).
More Details about Nainital Weekend Tour For 3 Days
Know Before You Go for Nainital Weekend Tour For 3 Days
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- If in case any traveler wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveler. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.
- Any kind of Monumental charges are not included in the package.
- Stay in base category rooms depending on the variant selected.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for the properties selected