Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Unpolluted and unaffected, Mukteshwar offers a hilly topography nestled with fruit orchards and coniferous forest. The cute homes of red roofs, ancient style window frames made of wood, picket barriers are just a few things that will then bring the reminiscences of British Raj - another thing to love about this place.
This cottage with its 3 exquisite large bedrooms, aesthetically decorated, bring alive the colours of the mountain bloom. The the large living room with sitting corners along with a fireplace to keep you warm at night and a lawn that's perfect for the morning tea just add to the beauty of the place.
About the rooms:
The 3 spacious bedrooms here exude a different feel altogether, adding to the hints of the British Raj that the home and the place reminds you of. The subtle colours bring out the beauty of the view. Laced with every modern amenity and with an ensuite bathroom that's equally luxurious and well-maintained, you cannot help but smile at your luck! The 3 bedrooms can accommodate a maximum of 8 guests.
The stay offers a well-equipped kitchen where guests can cook their own meals. You would love experimenting with the seasonal and local vegetables and grains found here. If you are not up for cooking, simply ask the caretaker to whip up a few local delicacies for you (at an additional cost).
- Enjoy your morning with a calming nature walk to explore the beautiful area around the stay
- Take a walk to the village and get to know the culture closely
- While outdoors, do not miss out on clicking a few pictures of the exotic birds here
- As the sun sets, settle down around the bonfire and enjoy the barbeque (at an additional cost)
- Head out to explore the rolling topography, plush green forests, unknown trails, and narrow tracks with trekking
- Do not miss out a chance to go for night trekking here
- Indulge in adventurous activities like paragliding, rock climbing, rappelling, river crossing, kite flying, and wildlife tracking
- Trek to the Nanda Devi, the second highest peak of India, for spellbinding views that is accentuated with orange and golden hues of sunrise
- Spend a day in Sitla, an idyllic hill station known for offering awesome views of the snow-clad mountains amid oak and pine trees
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
This luxurious property is around 45 min away from Mukteshwar. Guests can either reach the stay by their own vehicle or rental can be arranged for them at an additional cost.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.