Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 01:00 PM
Check-out Time: 10:00 AM
Tucked away in a quaint little village called Satoli is this gorgeous farmstay amidst a blissful setting of peach, plum and apricot orchards. With clear blue skies dotted with cotton clouds and mountains for as far as the eye can see, the stay offers 3 striking wooden cottages that give nothing less than a fairytale experience. The cluster of cottages comprises a 01 Bedroom Log Cabin (Kamet), a 02 bedroom unit with a glass front (Meraki) and a 04 Bedroom cottage (The Main House) that is an architectural marvel in itself.
About the rooms:
The Main House has a large living hall spread across different levels comprising a lounge on the lowest step, a dining area one level above, and a kitchen at the top. Uniquely layered, the design blends in perfectly to match the existing terraced terrain and the peaked all-glass-roofline allows daylight to flood the interior arranged over stepped-levels. It has 4 tastefully designed bedrooms that can each accommodate 2 guests.
Meraki is a spacious 02 bedroom cottage that can each accommodate 2 guests and comes with a mini kitchenette and a private dining area. Covered in a dark brown texture it camouflages in the woods and its all-glass front offers unparalleled views of the Himalayas.
Kamet is a cosy, little 01 Bedroom Log Cabin that can accommodate 2 guests and combines quaint décor with all modern amenities. The room is spacious with large windows that open up to vistas of snow-covered Himalayas and there is also a private outdoor seating area that acts as the perfect place to read a book or enjoy the sunset.
All cottages come with essential amenities such as well-equipped kitchen, coffee maker, clothes iron, hot water, WiFi facilities, and more.
Each cottage comes with a kitchen equipped with all essential appliances where guests can cook their own meals. You can also relish the home-cooked meals served here on a-la-carte basis and made with ingredients coming from the farms that are within the property.
- Cycle through beautiful trails to thick forests and offbeat villages with the caretaker here
- Take a relaxed stroll to the nearby waterfall or walk down to Chatola Stream
- Sling on a pair of binoculars and head out to enjoy the lush green environment around the stay that is home to many different species of birds
- Indulge in art or photography. The picturesque location offers a beautiful view at every step.
- Stay back and enjoy leisure activities like board and card games
- Watch the beautiful sunset by the bonfire and enjoy your evening snacks
- Go sightseeing to visit the popular towns of Mukteshwar or Nainital
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the surroundings around the cottages they choose along with the fruit orchards and vegetable plantations around. You can feel free to pluck your own fruits and vegetables, some of the juiciest in the region.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
The property is around 40 KM away from Nainital and 12 KM from Mukteshwar. Public and private transfers are available easily. There's also free parking on the premise for private vehicles.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.