Meena Bagh Ratnari Highlights
- This typical Himachali property is surrounded by apple orchards on all sides
- Stay in rooms that are a mix of traditional Himachali decor and modern chalet aesthetic
- Go on a walk to the Girir Ganga river with a local guide
- The package is valued at INR 33600 in the market.
Meena Bagh Ratnari Overview
Check-in time: 2:00 PM
Check-out time: 11:00 AM
Resort Location: Sanjauli, Shimla
About the Meena Bagh Ratnari, Shimla:
This is a luxurious homestay near Shimla that is surrounded by apple orchards all-around and has wood-paneled and mud-plastered walls, to give you an authentic feel of a typical ‘Himachali’ home.
An almost 65-year old eco-friendly farm stay, the property harvests rainwater for practically all essential needs and recycles water wherever possible. Moreover, the furniture is designed in-house using waste and recycled wood.
All 4 bedrooms at the stay have a mix of traditional Himachali decor blending beautifully well with a modern chalet aesthetic. The bedrooms open to three big lounging areas that each frame the valley through the glass windows.
The property also features a sunroom with an indoor fireplace, where you can bask in the sun throughout the day and sit by the fireplace to stay warm as the evenings get colder. You can also indulge in stargazing at night with a telescope.
Your package includes:
Complimentary drinks (non-alcoholic) on arrival
Start your day with a buffet breakfast at the restaurant
Stay connected to the complimentary Wifi
A guided walk to the Girir Ganga river
Super Deluxe Room with Private Balcony
To get more information about the rooms, please check the stay packages mentioned below or just click on book now.
Free Internet Access- Stay connected with the world and have access to high-speed internet. Share your precious moments with your friends and family on social media.
Laundry: The resort has a laundry facility where you can get your dirty laundry cleaned.
Room service- Don’t need to worry about a disorganized room, the stay provides this service.
Dining- Enjoy a delicious meal at the multi-cuisine restaurant with a widespread buffet at the property.
Guided Nature Walk- Go on a guided walk to the Girir Ganga river
Things not to miss in Shimla:
Enjoy the Kalka-Shimla toy train ride
Shop at the long stretch of shops at the Lakkar Bazar.
Skate at the open-air ice-skating rink at least once.
Go rafting at Tattapani
Blackout dates- There will be dates when the deals won’t be available. The dates have been marked on the calendar as Blackout dates
Availability- Please select the available dates from the calendar.
How to reach Snow Meena Bagh Ratnari, Shimla:
The property is located 85 KM away from Shimla's main city. It is easily accessible by taxi and private transportation.
Nearest Airport: Shimla Airport is at a distance of 100 km.
Nearest Key Locations: The Shilvi Natural Waterfalls is 30 Km away from the property
Bungalow with breakfast
The bungalow boasts four bedrooms with attached bathrooms. The bedrooms that are on the first floor are surrounded by large lounging and living areas with single beds and settees to accommodate more people. There is a sunroom with skylights adjoining the kitchen. Each room can accommodate 2 guests, however, extra 7 guests can also be accommodated with the sofa beds.
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
More Details about Meena Bagh Ratnari
Know Before You Go for Meena Bagh Ratnari
- Packages need to paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher.
- Carry valid ID proofs and confirmation voucher with you.
- The package cannot be split.
- Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
- Menus are subject to change without notice.
- Please adhere to the proper timing of the resort for various activities and meals.
- Follow government guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID by wearing masks and using sanitizers regularly.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- Swimming Pool will not be operational as per the government guidelines.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Water is very precious, so conservation is appreciated.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained.