Delhi To Jim Corbett Package Highlights
- Enjoy an adventurous safari experience through the lush greenery and get a chance to catch a glimpse of Royal Bengal Tigers
- Spot the different beautiful species of birds that will be a mystical escapade to embrace
- Indulge in a delightful experience to witness the rich flora and fauna to make your experience truly memorable
- Catch a glimpse of majestic Ramganga river that flows inside the park and houses diverse marine life
Delhi To Jim Corbett Package Overview
About the destination:
Experience a 3 day tour to the oldest and the largest National Park of India - Jim Corbett a perfect place for wildlife lovers and nature enthusiasts which includes a lot more than the exciting jeep safari. Begin your journey from Delhi to Corbett which is around 240 km, checking into the property which is an attraction for itself with all the amenities for your vacation. It is the oldest national park in India with the highest number of tigers. The park has an abundance of flora and fauna, which makes it perfect for safaris. Tiger reserve is the best place to spot animals like Royal Bengal Tiger, Deer, Indian Hog Deer, Sambar Deer, Otter, Asiatic Black Bear, Sloth Bear and is also a heaven for people who loves bird watching as one can spot a range of exotic birds that call Jim Corbett their home.
Route: Delhi - Jim Corbett - Delhi
Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
Start Point: Delhi
End Point: Delhi
- Comfortable and sanitized vehicle (Sedan/ SUV depending on group size) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Toll tax and parking.
- Driver Allowance.
- Accommodation in Standard properties.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) at all hotels as per itinerary.
- Experienced Driver cum Guide.
- Wildlife Jungle Safari Jim Corbett.
- River Rafting, rock climbing, Rappelling in Corbett National Park.
- Witness the beautiful 66 ft. high Corbett Waterfalls.
How to Reach:
You can reach Delhi by Air or Railways. Indira Gandhi International Airport is the airport in Delhi that has flight connectivity all over India. Delhi Junction is the Railway Station that also has trains connectivity all over India. Delhi is also connected by road to all the major cities in India. Delhi has several bus terminals and the major operator is the Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC).
More Details about Delhi To Jim Corbett Package
Know Before You Go for Delhi To Jim Corbett Package
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for standard, deluxe and super deluxe properties