Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
A boutique stay in the lap of the Dhauladhars, this house pays homage to the mighty peaks of the Himalayas and the rich culture found here. Every corner of the house tells tales of the unforgettable journeys of the hosts over the years, making each room unique and all the more special. The rooms here carry the same inspiration and bring you closer to nature with their handcrafted decor and warmth.
The stay has a lawn that offers scenic views and you can also indulge in the plethora of activities here. While here, do not miss trying some of the local cuisines and explore the tea estate nearby.
About the rooms:
Each room at the stay opens to the amazing views of snow-capped mountains and lush greenery. The rooms here are named after a prominent mountain peak, and carries the same look and feel in the interiors.
- Everest: The decor is inspired by Nepal and Tibet. The room has a king-sized bed and can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests.
- Kanchenjunga: The interiors of this room is inspired by the culture and colours of Sikkim and Nagaland. It has a king-sized bed and can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests.
- Annapurna: Inspired by the Nepalese and Tibetan theme, this room has a king-sized bed and can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests.
- Nanda Devi: With traces of the famous Aipan art of Uttarakhand, and jute work, this room has a queen-sized bed and can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests.
Each room is equipped with a double bed, an attached washroom, 32-inch LCD TV, a waterproof bluetooth speaker, media library with movies, tea/coffee maker, yoga mat and other essentials.
The package includes scrumptious breakfast, while lunch and dinner can be ordered on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. The kitchen serves some of the best delicacies in the area. Locally produced ingredients add to the flavour and nutrition. Do not miss out having some milky chai while you are here.
- Enjoy a village walk and get to know the people here
- Head out for a forest walk and enjoy birdwatching
- Explore the hiking trails around the property
- Walk to the Chowgan Tea Garden and try your hand at plucking tea leaves from the garden followed by a tour of the factory, with a tea tasting session to conclude.
- Do nothing and simply enjoy the amazing sunrise and sunset views here
- Gather around a warm bonfire under a star-lit sky
- Explore Barot, a hidden gem of Himachal famous for trout fishing
- Check out some of the most beautiful Tibetan monasteries like Palpung Sherabling, Choukling monastery, etc., representing the Nyingma, Kagyu, and Sakya traditions
- Go for paragliding and experience the adrenalin rush of flying over the majestic views of Dhauladhar
- Have fun in the toy-train ride
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property including the lawns, balcony and any other sitting or open spaces
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 2.5 KM from the Bir Bus Stand and can be easily reached by any private/public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.