Flyboard Dubai Highlights
- Fly into the sky and do somersaults along the way with one of the most thrilling water sport:Flyboarding!
- A hydrolifting device which supplies propulsion to drive the flyboard and send the rider soaring into the air
- A trained instructor will stay on the jet ski to control the hose, passengers need not worry about never flyboarding before
- Take a souvenir photo with Dubai emblem i.e.Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa in the background
Flyboard Dubai Overview
Activity Timing: 9:00 AM-6:30 PM
About Flyboard Dubai Experience:
Bringing you once in a lifetime experience to fly and that too on the waters of Dubai’s famous JBR beach. Enjoy a half an hour’s session learning to use, control, and fly a flyboard. Safety and security are guaranteed by the trained and American license certified instructors, with various other safety certifications.
A flyboard is a board hovering over the water, on which you can fly, jump and do tricks over water and in water. A 12-meter-long hose is connected to the center of the board, with water streaming into it. The power of such a jet can lift a person into the air to a height of 10 meters. The instructor will control the throttle of the jetpack, so all you have to worry about is standing up straight and having a good time.
About the activity-
- The meeting point for this activity is Jumeirah Beach.
- During the 30 minute session, for the first 10 minutes, you will be familiarized with the flyboard on how to use it, take off, and control it.
- In the next 20 minutes, you’re to fly all by yourself under the guidance of the professionals.
- This allows you to ride a fly board that is attached to a powerful watercraft.
- This is not all about fun and thrill; it also treats you with the most spellbinding and unobstructed views of the Arabian coastline and marvelous sights along with it.
- All safety measures are taken to provide you with the utmost safety. A life jacket and helmet are provided.
- Once comfortable with the device, you will be shown some surreal tricks such as spinning, diving like a dolphin, etc.
- During your session, they take pictures and videos of your exploits. And to add to that, we're on a beach right next to Burj Al Arab, one of the most beautiful luxury hotels in the United Arab Emirates, What could be better than a souvenir photo with Burj Al Arab in the background, but also Burj Khalifa?
How to reach?
- By Bus: Take bus 8, 84, or N55. Get down at Jumeirah Beach Residence Station 2 bus station. The meeting point is a 7-minute walk from here.
- By Tram: Take tram 11 and get down at Jumeirah Beach Residence 2 Tram station. The meeting point is a 3-minute walk from here.
- By Waterbus: Take waterbus BM1 and get off at the Marina Promenade Waterbus Station. The meeting point is a 10-minute walk from here.
More Details about Flyboard Dubai
Know Before You Go for Flyboard Dubai
- Children under 10 years will not be allowed for this activity due to safety reasons.
- Children below 18 years & above 10 years will be allowed for this activity if they are accompanied by their Parents or an Adult.
- Activity will depend on the sea condition.
- Only one person can fly board at a time. The person must not weigh more than 120 kgs.
- Participants must know basic swimming.
- Carry your own costumes & towels.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
Things To Carry for Flyboard Dubai
- Water bottle