Exotic Andaman 5N 6D with Jolly Buoy Highlights
- Discover Andaman's sandy beaches set in picturesque background of lush green coconut palms and pleasant blue sea
- Experience the nature in its purest form as you witness the exotic corals and marine life of Jolly Buoy Island
- Marvel at the beautiful Kala Patthar Beach as you lounge by the white sandy shores
- Relive the heroic saga of the Indian Independence while watching the light & sound show at Cellular Jail
- Indulge in various water sports like Sea Kart, Snorkelling and feel the thrilling adventure within
Exotic Andaman 5N 6D with Jolly Buoy Overview
About the destination:
The pristine grace of Andaman makes it an ideal and desirable tourist destination in the world. In here, you will find a perfect amalgamation of thrilling adventures and a serene environment. Shimmering white sand beaches, turquoise lagoon, mesmerising coral reefs and the historical brilliance of this place are a feast to one's eyes. The beautiful beaches of Andaman welcome you to enjoy a relaxing holiday and feel the tranquil atmosphere all around you. Embark on this mesmerising tour to indulge in the thrill that awaits you.
Vehicle: Maruti Ertiga/Mahindra Xylo/Similar
Start Point/End Point: Port Blair
Route: Port Blair - Havelock Island - Jolly Buoy Island - Port Blair
- Accommodation: At Port Blair and Havelock Island
- Meals: Breakfast only
- Guide: Experienced driver cum guide
- Transportation: Private cruise ferry for inter-island transport & AC car for sightseeing
- 24*7 support during the tour
- A reliable source of the internet for a limited time as your handset will not get connectivity at most of the places.
- Premium quality service providers who have 10+ years of experience for we believe in providing you with a smooth journey without any hassles.
- A briefing session will be conducted every evening to introduce you to the next day's tour and provide you with safety precautions to ensure your complete safety.
- Scuba Dive through one of the world's best corals at Havelock Island.
- Enjoy a thrilling experience of a Premium water sport - Sea Kart at Port Blair.
- Click some breathtaking images with your loved ones at Havelock Island and Baratang Island.
- Get a chance to be a Kayak and enjoy an adventurous Night Kayaking experience through Mangroves at Havelock Island.
- Visit the popular Jolly Buoy Island with one of the best beaches in Andaman.
- Relax in a soothing session of Body Spa at Port Blair.
- Get some souvenirs for your friends and family from the Market at Port Blair.
How to reach: The best way to reach Andaman is to take a flight to Veer Savarkar International Airport (IXZ) at Port Blair from Chennai/Bangalore/Mumbai/Delhi/Kolkata.
Exotic Andaman 5N 6D with Jolly Buoy Itinerary
Select Package Option
Exotic Andaman 5N 6D with Jolly Buoy - Standard
Exotic Andaman 5N 6D with Jolly Buoy - Semi Deluxe
Exotic Andaman 5N 6D with Jolly Buoy - Deluxe
Exotic Andaman 5N 6D with Jolly Buoy - Super Deluxe
Exotic Andaman 5N 6D with Jolly Buoy - Premium
More Details about Exotic Andaman 5N 6D with Jolly Buoy
Know Before You Go for Exotic Andaman 5N 6D with Jolly Buoy
- The prices is per person cost valid for 2 people travelling together. Enquire Now to get the price for more than 2 people travelling together.
- All Indian nationals are required to carry a valid Government ID proof.
- All foreign nationals are requested to carry their passports with them during the tours.
- All travellers are advised to carry raincoats who are travelling during June-August.
- Any change in the itinerary is subject to the weather conditions, political manifestations and government restrictions. Thrillophilia & Andaman Holiday Packages Tour operator reserve the rights to rearrange the itinerary in such cases.
- Refund/alternate for any complementary activity is not applicable if activity gets cancelled.
- In case a location is closed real-time due to weather conditions, political disturbances and government restrictions the operator will try to provide with a feasible alternative for the same. However, a refund may not be applicable.
- Sailing of Pvt. Cruise (Makruzz/Green Ocean/ Coastal Cruise) is subject to availability if not operated/available travellers will be booked through Govt. Ferry.
- In case the customer misses out on a scheduled pickup/drop due to delay from their end, the charges involved to get a different means of transport may not be refunded.
- All hotels rooms will be standard by default unless the customer specifies to receive a different category of rooms before booking.
- Permits for foreigners is not included in the tour cost.
- Check-in / Check-out timings are specific to hotel & cannot be altered. Under group tours, flight/train timings can be different for travellers however travellers need to abide by unique departure timings mentioned by Tour operator.
- In case of an additional sightseeing tour not mentioned in the itinerary or mentioned as optional, the cost needs to be borne by the customer. (Driver/Vehicle Charges)
- Participants are requested to follow the timing in the program, in case any service is missed due to delay in departure, the company will not be responsible for any refund.
- In the case of Group departures, Thrillophilia may not be responsible for planning the time between hotel check out & train/flight departure since every traveller may have different timings.
- Thrillophilia may not be responsible for a delay in the pickup/drop in case of uncontrollable circumstances like traffic, weather conditions, getting permits from government/local authorities.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control like change in flight and cruise schedule, cruise schedule; cancellation of flights/trains/cruise, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, landslides, roadblocks or any etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot)
- Foreign nationals should obtain the required permit from the immigration authorities soon after landing on the island at Airport/Harbour
- If in case any traveller wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveller. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
Things To Carry for Exotic Andaman 5N 6D with Jolly Buoy
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle