Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Nothing like experiencing and exploring mindful practices for food, activity, medicine, and self-care rituals all amidst one of the most peaceful and serene locations of the country. Spread across a nine-acre hilltop land, disconnect from the city and surround yourself with dense reserve forests of deodar, pine and oak trees along with a 360-degree view of the Himalayas. The rooms here carry the same serenity and make for the perfect home, away from home.
Enjoy working on the organic farms here and savouring simple, flavourful, nutritious meals; go cycling and explore the villages around the stay; practise meditation and yoga, and enjoy a planetarium view of the stars at night. The simple pleasures of life await you.
About the rooms:
Furnished with wooden floor and ceiling, an open garden with a hammock and a sit-out area that's perfect to soak in the panoramic views, thick and thermally insulated walls to keep you warm and cosy all-year-around, and minimalistic design that encourage decluttering your mind - staying here is bliss.
The property offers 3 different types of rooms to choose from.
- Mud House: A cottage solely made with mud and wood, a reminder of old Himachal village way of life, this one has a balcony, a double bed, attached washroom, and modern amenities. The cottage can accommodate up to 3 guests.
- Stone Cottage: A cottage that has flooring and ceiling made of woods and walls with stones, this room with its rustic wooden interiors brings back the nostalgia of the bygone era of the British Raj. It is equipped with all basic amenities like chairs, dressing, a double bed, attached washroom, etc. This cottage can accommodate up to 3 guests at a time.
- Backpackers Room: Quite a simple room, it has 2 twin beds, an attached washroom, and modern amenities. The room can accommodate up to 2 guests. There are female-only dorms too here. All backpacker rooms are connected with a common backyard.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. Enjoy a farm to feast setup since all the meals are cooked using locally grown produce which means you get fresh and nutritious meals, each time.
- Get insights about sustainable living
- Take a downhill hike in the jungles to enjoy an amazing waterfall near the stay
- Enjoy milking a cow
- Head out for a guided nature walk in the oak forest
- Meditate in the serene environment
- Practise yoga in the Yogshalas located near water bodies and quiet grasslands
- Borrow a bicycle from the stay and explore the nearby forest and farms
- Enjoy stargazing as the sun sets
- Explore the villages in unspoiled regions of Himachal
- Experience how local designers make "Pattu", a magnificent unique Himachal designed cloth
- Indulge in a rosemary steam bath
- Gain healing wisdom from Mother Earth and reconnect with your own inner seld during a guided meditation
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 56 KM from Shimla Airport and around 63 KM from the Shimla Bus Stand. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.