Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
The decor is absolutely beautiful and the rooms are very comfortable. This quaint property enjoys a great location, away from the bustle of the city. t...
We booked this place for our stay in Dehradun. The hotel building is so beautiful, The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the service is outstandin...
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
With Indo-Saracenic-style deeply imbibed in its pointed arches, verandahs and castle-like turrets, this house from the early part of the 1900s offers an experience to its guests that is lost to the 20th century. The house today upholds a 100 years old legacy in the beautiful city of Dehradun, and has been restored to serve as a boutique guesthouse.
The decor of the rooms that open to views of the city, distant mountains and the lush gardens outside; the verandahs and the patio with comfortable seating to give you a chance to marvel at the beauty of the house; the regal living room that has encapsulated a different time in its embrace; and the class-apart food that is served here - your staycation cannot be an ordinary vacation here.
About the rooms:
With seven stately suites, a plush living area and dining room, a terrace overlooking the city, a courtyard that exudes elegance, and gardens that embrace the house all help make this castle-like building a wondrous oasis in Dehradun.
The stay offers five different types of rooms/suites:
- The Junior Suite comes with a double bed that can accommodate 2 adults at a time, It offers views of the inner courtyard
- The Deluxe Room offers mountain views and the mornings here are simply spectacular. The room is equipped with two large double beds ideal to accommodate 4 guests and a balcony that opens to the inner courtyard.
- The Garden View Suite features a double bed and has a spacious area of around 46 sq.m. It can easily accommodate up to 2 adults.
- The Family Double Room is 97 sq.m. in size and can accommodate up to 3 adults on a double bed and one single bed. It also has a separate living area and 2 ensuite washrooms.
- The Two-Bedroom Suite is the most spacious bedroom amongst all with an area of around 139 sq.m. It features two bedrooms, each attached with a private bathroom, and also has a seating area.
Furnished with century-old lithographs, unique furniture, vintage four-poster beds, tapestries, and reprinted textiles, the suites offer outdoor views equally mesmerizing. Each room comes with ensuite bathroom and modern amenities like flat-screen TV, cable channels, free WiFi and more. There's also a comfortable work desk available in a few.
Enjoy a wonderful mix of the old and the new at the house that offers meals cooked using locally sourced quality ingredients, organic as far as possible, that all come together in the family recipes handed down from generations. From contemporary world cuisine, to gastronomical delights, and even local Kumaoni delicacies, the feast will delight your taste buds and keep your tummy happy. Breakfast is included in the tariff while lunch and dinner are charged separately. The chef can also customise your dining experience, including taking care of food allergies if informed in advance.
- Enjoy a guided nature walk around the villa that features mango orchards
- Go on a guided cafe hopping with a city walk tour. Make sure you try the baked goods at the bakeries here.
- Call it a day with a bonfire session with delicious barbecue snacks
- Opt for adventure sports like treks, hikes, rock climbing, paragliding, and more
- Take a day trip to Rishikesh, Mussoorie, Landour or Haridwar
- You can also plan a day trip to the Fun Valley that offers an array of water rides
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the living room, the courtyard, the garden, and other common areas here
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
This beautiful house is merely 2 KM from the Dehradun Railway Station and a 19 KM long picturesque drive from the Dehradun Airport
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The decor is absolutely beautiful and the rooms are very comfortable. This quaint property enjoys a great location, away from the bustle of the city. the staff is amazing as they ensured we had a great stay and also for the amazing food and coffee. We booked the room from Thrillophilia after comparing the prices from different websites. It was easy for us to check in and check out with Thrillophilia's voucher just have to show it and our room were allotted. This is the perfect place to stay in Dehradun.
Rated : 5.0
We booked this place for our stay in Dehradun. The hotel building is so beautiful, The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the service is outstanding. The dining was fantastic. We even went for a walk around Mango orchards. Really enjoyed their well-managed bonfire activity with the music and dancing all round.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.