If you ask a nature lover where he would like to spend his summer holidays in India, then the answer would certainly be in the lap of the Himalayas or the Doon valley, 'Dehradun'. The villas in Dehradun are beautiful accommodations surrounded by gracious mountains, the tranquility-filled forests, mesmerizing streams and joyous waterfalls. If you are a calm and serene person and want to enjoy nature at its best away from the noise of the city then we would suggest you to book your stay at these villas.
The most unique thing about staying in Dehradun villas is the panoramic view they provide of the beautiful surroundings. They come with all the basic and modern amenities so that you feel homely even when you're away from home. Apart from the rich surroundings, they also have other entertainment facilities within the stay so that you don't have any dull moments here. If you're a countryside lover or like living a nomadic lifestyle, these villas are surely going to fulfill your desire and provide you with the best experience of staying close to nature. The only noise you get to hear here is of the chirping of birds and the water flowing through the brooks and cascades.
People Also Ask About Villas in Dehradun
Which are the best villas in Dehradun?
1. Pine Wood Cottage Stay in Dehradun- Set against the background of a stunning mountain landscape is an ideal escape from the buzzing town life. The stay has various sorts of rooms and every single room is much outfitted with a wide range of amenities. Each room includes an enormous twofold bed with perfect and comfortable mattresses and attached washrooms.
The rooms are beautified with a faint light lamp, an interesting rug, and huge windows that give staggering perspectives on nature around. The stay is encircled by multitudinous trees, particularly mango, alongside that there are the birds that abide in them.
Location- Salan Gaon Rd, Salan Gaon, Bhagwant Pur, Khala Gaon, Uttarakhand 248009
Price- Rs 4000 per room
2. Forest Villa in Dehradun- If you are looking for Villas in Dehradun where you can spend your days amidst nature then this place will definitely make you fall in love with the surrounding and serene environment. The villa is surrounded by a gushing stream where you can soak your feet and forget all your stress. You can also indulge in a nature trek to explore the rich flora and fauna of the Himalayan mountains.
The stay has 3 bedrooms with all the modern and basic amenities. One of the rooms is well equipped with a balcony. The kitchen has rustic shades to give you an earthy feeling. It also has in-house entertainment facilities like board games and soft music to keep you energetic throughout your vacation.
Location- Dubra Village Maldevta Road Maldevta, Tehri Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248195
Price- The cost of the room is 4999 Rs.
3. Vintage British House, Dehradun- Situated at Old Mussoorie, this stay is a British era stay and has been planned by British Architects in1890s. The stay is situated close to Malsi Forest Reserve and Rispana River. The stay has an extremely old provincial door under the shelter of profound pink bougainvillea, taking a gander at the mark style, British house with a patio, inclining rooftops, and chimney stack on top.
The room includes a twofold bed, faintly lit lights, a wardrobe and an appended washroom. The villa is known for scrumptious meals which include traditional food as well as baked products. It also has guided tours for Dehradun, Mussoorie, Rishikesh, Haridwar, and all other areas.
Location- 217 Rajpur Road Lane Opp. Hotel Royal Inn, Near GRD Academy Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Price- The cost of the room is 1250, per room.
4. Aesthetic Stay Surrounded By Greenery- If you’re a calm and serene person and looking for Dehradun villas then this is your go-to destination. The villa is surrounded by lawns and fountains and swings for kids to play around. The rooms here are equipped with all the modern and day-to-day amenities for comfortable living which includes ac, led tv, wifi, etc. The stay also has a seasonal pool where you can sit and relax.
The center of attraction here is the surrounding mountains and streams. The villa is surrounded by a number of tourist spots like Robber's cave, Dehradun Zoo, Sahastradhara, Tapkeshwar Temple and Mind rolling Monastery, etc.
Price- The cost of the homestay is 1299 Rs per adult.
5. Kumaon Styled Van Serai At Jageshwar- Van Serai situated around the old Himalayan Shiva sanctuaries. Encircled by wonderful deodar forests. Eco-Lodge has 4 double-occupancy rooms. The stay is an ideal option for bird spotting, yoga, meditation, and hiking.
Voyagers get to learn about the customary Kumaoni town life and taste the Satvik Indian food at our Kumaon Restaurant - Cafe Swayambhu. Van Serai offers extraordinary stay choices to voyagers on a journey to the Himalayan Safari making it an offbeat experience.
Location- Dandeshwar-Jageshwar Road, Jageshwar Range, Jageshwar Dham, Uttarakhand 263623
Price- The average cost for a couple here is 4500rs per person.
6. Normandy House- Encircled by lychee plantations, slopes and valleys, Normandy House is spread over twenty-five acres. Gladly bragging about the distinctiveness of nature and legacy, this dwelling place was intended to be an escape by a French epicurean in 1840.
The interiors of the villa depict french and British style architecture and are surely going to leave you awe-struck with its marvelous structure. Relax in the brilliant tones of dusk or light up the chimney, the decision is yours. You can also play a few board games or indulge in bird watching at the surrounding lychee orchards.
Location- Sabri Estate, Salan Gaon, Bhagwant Pur, Uttarakhand, 248009 Dehradun
Price- The cost of the villa is 16000 Rs per night
Which is the best budget villa in Dehradun?
1. Wanderlust River Stay- If you're looking for family Villas in Dehradun then the search ends here. The villa is an ideal location for calm, serene ones, who want to spend some quality time with family away from the hustle-bustle of the city.
The villa is surrounded by mountains and the Nimmi river which gives the voyagers additional opportunity to fish or trek. The best part of the villa is that it allows you to bring your furry friends along with you.
2. Himalayan Villa- The Himalayan Villa you will appreciate serene and peaceful days encompassed by lavish green mountains, star-filled evenings, chirping birds that will restore your body and psyche.
Along the slopes, it has 4 agreeable rooms, 2 huge washrooms, a family size kitchen and a great living area, and common dining.
Located in the lower regions of the Himalayas at the Doon Valley, Dehradun is famous for its rich green slopes, lovely climate, clean air and is likewise an entryway to the prominent tourist spots like Mussoorie, Dhanaulti, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Kalsi, and Chamba.
3. Vintage British House- This is the most pocket-friendly Villa in Dehradun and is known for its interiors and earthy vibes. The villa comes with all day-to-day essential amenities so that you enjoy it to the fullest without worrying about the rest.
4. Aesthetic Stay Surrounded By Greenery- If you’re a nature lover and love exploring places filled with nature then this stay is definitely going to keep you excited. The best part is it even fits in the backpacker’s list and has all the amenities.
Which are the best luxury villas in Dehradun?
1. Nirvana Orchards- If being unified with nature energizes you, head over to Nirvana Orchards for a vacation like no other. Spread across 12 sections of land of delightful plantations, this rambling property comprises a few comfortable bungalows.
While in the estate, visitors can enjoy organic product picking and appreciate scenic vistas, along with birdwatching. Voyagers can likewise demand a tent to be set up close by a huge fire. Furthermore, you can wander out and go on mountains or trails for a thrill-filled stay.
2. Goraaya Villas- An ideal mix of heritage and modern furnishing, Gorayya Villa is just about as happy as its name. While the Bohemian style guarantees contemporary energies, the provincial energies with a wooden stylistic layout here make certain to ship you to the past. Launch your day with enticing breakfast under the open sky, with heartfelt tweets of the birds.
Embrace the gentle sun while conveying a tranquil read and end the day by making new friends along with the campfire. Head towards the best luxury villas in Dehradun and reconcile with your ideal alcove along with nature at its best.
3. Normandy house- If you ever dreamt of living a lavish lifestyle like the British rulers or the french colonials then this place is for you. The rich architecture and subtle interiors will certainly give to the king-style life.
4. Himalayan Villas- If you are an old school person and love spending your holidays in the calmness of the surrounding and would tune into the songs of nature like the chirpings of birds, the poring sound of the water flowing through the river, the breezy airs, etc then here you can pause your search.
Apart from the tranquil nature, the villa has all modern amenities to give you a luxurious stay.
Which are the top villas in Dehradun Rajpur road?
1. Kailasa woods- Kailasa Woods is a little log house in the midst of a Sal woodland on the foot slopes of Mussoorie. The treehouse is loaded with all conveniences and is created with warmth and love, combined with dreams to allow you to live and encounter an offbeat experience of nature.
With a cot, storybook, homemade food, brilliant skies, open overhang, and cool wind, the trilling of birds and wilderness sounds. This villa in Dehradun Rajpur road will surely give to the nomadic style of living.
Price- The average cost of the villa is 97 pounds per night
2. Colonial Bungalow- Set among the lavish green lower regions of Mussoorie in a distant town close to Dehradun, the villa is a spot to loosen up, unwind, and re-find yourself. One can opt for this for some romantic time with your partner, quality time with family, or just a get-together or meandering through the mountains
The villa is designed in a certain way that each room has its own perspective on the rich green yards and the woodland past.
What facilities will be provided at villas in Dehradun?
The villas in Dehradun will provide all basic modern amenities:
- Led Tv
- Air conditioner
- Double bed
- Parking free
- Swimming pool
- Board games
- Common dining area
- Free wifi
What is Dehradun famous for?
Dehradun is the capital city of Uttarakhand and is known for its rich flora and fauna. Since it is located at a higher altitude it has several streams and cascades. The most famous spots here are Robbers cave, Tapkeshwar Mandhir, Rajaji National park, etc.
What is the best time to visit Dehradun?
Dehradun is located in the foothills of the mighty Himalayas and is a summer escape of the country. So the best time to visit Dehradun is during the months of March to June when the whole country faces summer strokes Dehradun is said to have a pleasant climate even then.
Chopta Tungnath trek is a relatively unexplored trekking destination, which is known for its mesmerizing scenic beauty. The trek towards Tungnath, the 3 from Tungnath takes you to Chandrashila, which is situated at an altitude of 4,000 meters above sea level.Chopta is blessed with rich flora and fauna as it is located in the midst of dense forests, with a beautiful floor of rhododendrons, interspersed by deodar and pine trees. During the first one and half kilometers, you will pass through a sea of brightly coloured rhododendrons and silver oak forests. Following this the vista opens to green alpine meadows which take you to the Tungnath temple.According to folklore, the arms of Lord Shiva are believed to have emerged here. On trekking a kilometer further ahead, you will reach the Chandrashila peak from where you get spectacular views of the snow capped peaks of the Himalayas glistening in the sun rays. The grassy meadows of the region make it an ideal spot for camping too.Chopta is well-connected by roadways connecting Guptakashi and Gopeshwar. The weather is lovely and the views are simply breathtaking.Best season: May to June and August to SeptemberDuration: 3 DaysAltitude: 3680 m
After Rajaji National Par, Malsi Deer Park is the most visited wildlife centre in Dehradun. This is a mini zoological park turned out to be one of the favourite picnic spots or hangout places in the city, ideal for family outings or school excursions. The herds of deer meandering freely in their habitat through the scenic Malsi reserve forest area ensures an amazing sight before the eyes of its visitors, incomparably beautiful. Unlimited number of birds can also be found inside the park together giving a mind blowing views. For kids, there are fun rides and space for games also. The weekend witnesses the flooding of people towards the park. The park is situated just 10 KM away from Dehradun city at Mussoorie Road.Check out the best Chardham tour package by helicopter
One of the most significant religious places to see in Dehradun is the Shiv Mandir on Mussoorie Road. Also known as Shri Prakasheshwar Mahadev Mandir, the temple is dedicated to Hindu deity, Lord Shiva, and is situated amidst the lush green valleys of Dehradun. The temple is not only visited by devotees from nearby cities but also from all over the country. The primary attraction of the temple is the sphatik Shivlinga.During special occasions such as Shivratri and Saawan (monsoons), the temple is literally flooded by worshippers from everywhere. During a visit to the temple, visitors must cherish the free Bhandara that is held every day where devotees are distributed prasad. There is also a small gem and jewellery shop within the temple premises for buying precious birthstones and other jewellery or souvenirs. An intriguing fact about the temple is that it is the only private temple of its kind which has an anonymous owner.Location: Mussoorie Rd, Salan Gaon, Bhagwant Pur, Khala Gaon, Uttarakhand 248009Opening Hours: 8:00 AM to 8:30 PMEntry Fee: No Entry Fee