Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
The location of the resort is brilliant and it's a wonderful experience to stay here. Resort was well maintained and the staff was very helping. Variou...
One of the best stays for me so far. The best part was the meal, food was superbly amazing. I felt like home, and the staff was so homely and friendly ...
Resort Location: Vyasghat, Devprayag, Rishikesh
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Banyan By The Ganges is spread over three acres is in Vyasghat, near Devprayag where the mighty Ganges decides to take an incredible meander, paying homage to a 250-year-old Banyan. The retreat is ideal for women travelers, pet-friendly vacations, nature lovers, anglers, rafters, kayakers, bird watchers, yoga enthusiasts and also for leisure travelers. Banyan by The Ganges features a 24-hour front desk, fireplace, picnic area, sun deck, free private parking, and a garden.
The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, elevators, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.) and continue to use hospital-grade disinfectants. There are more antibacterial hand sanitizers throughout the property.
One of the focal points of the resort is the capacious dining-area-cum-lounge. The cuisine retreat is humbly endeavored to tickle palate by serving delectable food whose tastes will linger on for a very long time. Wholesome, healthy, and hearty meals are cooked with attention to flavor, detail, and variety to indulge you to overeat. Activities like Village Walks and short nature treks along the scenic surroundings, an exciting late night leopard walk, or a heady shower under a nearby pristine waterfall can be availed at resort.
Along with this tranquil stay, experience a nature trail which allows you a glimpse of rural living in remote mountain regions and the vast range of vegetation specific to the area. Enthrall with a waterfall trek that will lead you through many unexplored trails, you will be navigating slippery rocks trek and would contain medium to easy obstacles along the way. Relax with a cozy bonfire and delicious breakfast at the Banyan By The Ganges.
Highlights of the Banyan By The Ganges, Devprayag:
1. Accomodation in Mountain view Cottage with All meals included
2. Guided Nature Walk
3. Water Fall Visit
4. Cozy Bonfire in the evening
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The location of the resort is brilliant and it's a wonderful experience to stay here. Resort was well maintained and the staff was very helping. Various activities we enjoyed guided nature walk and bonfire. Our guide was very supportive and friendly. Also, I would like to thank Thrillophilia for their fast services and discounted deals.
Rated : 5.0
One of the best stays for me so far. The best part was the meal, food was superbly amazing. I felt like home, and the staff was so homely and friendly and they keep taking care of us. Highly recommended! The property amenities was also very good. Clean rooms, Good experience
Some special features of Banyan By The Ganges include:
- Aiming to provide a safe environment to women travellers, Banyan By The Ganges Rishikesh has a special policy for solo female travellers.
- The Banyan By The Ganges Rishikesh has a pet friendly environment, thus you can bring your furry friends along and can enjoy a fun filled vacation with all of your family members.
- Be it a multi cuisine restaurant or an area for car parking, the resort houses various facilities to make your vacation hassle free.
- Located away from the humdrums of the city, the resort has a very calm aura and relaxing vibes, its location close to the gushing stream of Ganges which further adds more serenity to it.
Some popular attractions close to Banyan By The Ganges include:
1. Devprayag Ghat: Located at a distance of 17.2 KM from Banyan By The Ganges Devprayag, this Ghat is a famous location for offering daily prayers. Built along the shores of Ganges, everyday flocks of locals and tourists gather here to offer their prayers and sing hymns which are very soulful.
2. Neer Jharna Waterfall: Just a 2 hour long drive from Banyan By The Ganges Devprayag will take you towards the gushing white streams of waters hitting the rocks and creating a pool of bubbles. The tour may be tiring but the scenery and experience is truly worth it.
3. Balkewshwar Mahadev Mandir: Located at a distance of 14 KM from the resort, the Balkeshwar Mahadev Mandir is dedicated to the child form of Lord Shiva. The temple houses various sculptures and pictures depicting the hindu mythological verses. Behind the temple, you can find a gushing stream of River Ganga which was believed to originate from Lord Shiva's Hair Bun.
The activities which can be enjoyed at Banyan By The Ganges include:
1. Peaceful Yoga sessions: When at Banyan By The Ganges, make sure that you indulge in a quaint session of yoga and meditation and experience the bliss of all natural surroundings.
2. Nature Walks: The resort is surrounded by various scenic trails beautiful enough to click pictures of. For your morning and evening walks, these trails are perfect and are dotted with a variety of local flora and fauna.
3. Waterfall visits: Enjoy a session of bathing under a gushing waterfall and experiencing the speed as the streams hit you. The package includes a visit to the surrounding waterfall in which you can enjoy some blissful time with your loved ones.
4. White Water rafting: Offering you a chance to experience this thrilling sport, the gushing waves of River Ganga is loaded with different rapids and areas permitting you to enjoy an adrenaline rushing session of rafting.
Yes, the Banyan By The Ganges Devprayag has a restaurant and a lounge in which you can relish on various vegetarian dishes.
The resort aims to offer perfect meals thus all the meals are cooked with giving perfect attention to flavours and recipes. From Indian to continental, all kinds of dishes can be relished here and the food is freshly prepared by some excellent chefs.
The resort itself is a beautiful view to enjoy as it lies gracefully on the banks of Gushing Ganges. You can marvel at the beautiful panoramic views of the river straight from your rooms. In addition to this, the high standing mountains and rolling hills covered with greenery add more beauty to its setup.
The nearest airport to Banyan By The Ganges is the Jolly Grant Airport which lies at a distance of 99.9 KM. If travelling through roads, it will take you around 3 hours to cover this distance.
The nearest Ghat from the resort is Devprayag and is located at a distance of 17.2 KM. You can easily visit here by hiring local transportation and it will take around 30 to 40 minutes to cover this distance.
- Extra mattresses
- Spacious balcony
- Large attached bathroom
- Outdoor sit-out
- 24-hour Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Kettle
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Mineral Water
- Laundry Service
- Basic toiletries
- 24 hours cold and hot water supply
- Daily housekeeping
- Packaged drinking water
- 24 hours power backup
- Luggage Porter Service.
Some property amenities which can be enjoyed at Banyan By The Ganges include:
- Sanitizer (For hygienic and sanitized stay)
- Daily newspaper
- Room Services
- Wireless Internet Connectivity
- Luggage Assistance
- Doctor On Call
- 24 hour Front Desk Service
- Access to Outdoor Games
- Access to Indoor Games
- Car Parking
- Power Backup
- 24 hours security
- Safety measures for women travellers
- Pet Friendly.
Yes, the Banyan By The Ganges has an ample amount of space for parking in which its guests can park their personal vehicles. The parking area is well equipped with basic safety measures such as CCTV cameras and security guard.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.