About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
There's no place better than the mountains when you are looking for some solitude, away from the hustle bustle of alarm clocks, deadlines, traffic and the chaos. Overlooking the majestic Himalayas, the stay is amidst a forest area offering solace to the eyes and the mind with lush-greenery. Every part of the villa, be it the cosy dining room, the spacious living room, the veranda where you would want to have your tea everyday, and the garden offers scenic views of Nainital.
Since the villa is styled in colonial architecture, you get a conception of how life in the Himalayas can be. Do not miss using the ‘Bukharis’ here which are an ancient way of warming the cottages using sawdust.
About the cottage:
- The cottage with your very own little forest behind the house, and alluring views from each bedroom, the cottage offers 3 homely, spacious and comfortable bedrooms that can accommodate 8 adults. There is also an extra room for your staff. Each room comes with a soft bed, ensuite bathroom and essential amenities.
ou can order scrumptious breakfast, lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost in the kitchen here. Prepared using fresh ingredients souced from farms around the area, the meals here satiate the soul and not just the tastebuds.
- Take a walk in the Ayarpatta forest that's right behind the stay to explore the allurement of nature in its true and enticing form. You can also go for a short hike here to sightsee the wildlife and the exotic birds.
- Enjoy fresh homecooked meals at the stay and end the day in the warmth of a bonfire with a star-lit sky
- Head to the picturesque Naini Lake for some rowing or paddle boating
- If you enjoy cycling, then a few trails here must be explored that are perfect for mountain biking
- Explore Bara Pathar with rock climbing and rappelling
- What's better than horse riding at Dorothy’s Seat, Lands End and Tiffin Top
- Do not miss shopping at the Mall Road, the Tibetan market, the Bara Bazaar, and the Tallital Bazaar
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is just 4 KM away from the Nainital bus stand and around 76 KM away from the Pantnagar Airport. You can be easily reach here by any public/private transportation.