Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
I and along with my family we took this Australia trip with Thrillophilia. I must say that the agent manages the trip well in which we enjoyed our trip...
For sure!!! It was a great experience...Everything was bang on... Thank you so much Thrillophilia for planning such a memorable trip for us and special...
Trip Location: Melbourne
- Loaded with natural marvels and exhibiting the best of architecture through their historic structures, these countries are some of the most visited tourist destinations in the world. Opting for a trip towards Australia and Fiji Islands will make sure that you indulge in enough entertainment options that not a single second goes by without having fun.
- The first day of this mighty trip will commence with reaching Melbourne and being greeted by our representatives. Upon arrival, you will be shifted to a comfy hotel, and enough time will be provided to freshen up and rest for a while before starting the tour. In the evening, a tram tour of the city will be made, in which you will marvel at the beauty of the town while traversing through its lanes in a tram.
- Day two of this adventure will be spent marvelling at the spectacular coastline scenery of the Great Ocean Road. Other famous places of Melbourne like Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and London Bridge will also be covered, followed by reaching the hotel back for an overnight stay.
- The third day of this trip will be dedicated to marvelling the best of Melbourne in the morning. A sightseeing tour of the city will be made in which the famous locations like Queen Victoria Markets, St. Paul’s Cathedral and Flinders Street Station will be covered. In the evening, you will encounter the most fun part of the day, in which you will be enjoying a Penguin Parade in Phillip Island.
- Day four of the trip will commence with some wholesome breakfast, after which you will be driven towards Melbourne airport. From here, you will be boarding a flight towards Gold Coast, Brisbane. Once you arrive here, you will be driven towards the hotel, and the remaining time of the day will be given for leisure.
- Day five of this vacation will be spent marvelling at the golden stretch of the beaches in a Paradise Jet Boat. The next stop of the day will be Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, which serves as a home to numerous endangered and rare animals. The day will end with heading towards the hotel for good night sleep.
- Day six of the trip will be spent having loads of fun in Warner Bros. Movie World. This theme park is home to numerous thrilling rides and exhibits many colourful cultural shows. The whole day will be spent here while indulging in the plethora of adventures, followed by reaching the stay back and resting overnight.
- The seventh day of this trip will be spent travelling from Brisbane to Sydney. Upon arrival, you will be checking into a hotel, where you can rest for a while. In the evening, the Sydney Showboat Dinner awaits you, and you will get to enjoy some lip-smacking Indian food while marvelling at the surrounding beauty.
- Day eighth will be a hop on hop off tour of Sydney, in which you will come across many famous tourist destinations of the city. Places like Sydney Tower Eye, SEA Life Aquarium, Wildlife Zoo and Madame Tussauds Museum will be covered. The day will end with reaching the stay back and resting overnight.
- The ninth day of this trip will be dedicated to natural sightseeing, and today you will get a chance to enjoy the best of nature. The first stop of the day will be the Blue Mountains, followed by finally reaching the Jenolan Caves. These caves are one of the most significant tunnel systems in the whole world and have their rivers flowing underground.
- Day ten of this trip will commence with being driven towards the airport, from where you will board a flight to Fiji Islands. Upon arrival, you will be guided to your resort, where the remaining time of the day will be given for leisure.
- The eleventh day of the trip is free for you, and you can spend it the way you please, you can either indulge yourself in some adventurous activities along the shores or can go for food tours on your own.
- Day twelve will take you to Malamala Beach Club, where you can indulge in an array of watersports. From skiing to diving and from sunbathing to swimming in the shimmering waters, the whole day here will make sure that you stay entertained.
- The thirteenth day of the trip will be given for leisure, and you are free to explore the island on your own. The best way to spend the day is to do some last-minute shopping and shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
- Day fourteen will be marking an end to the trip, and today you will be transferred to the airport to catch a flight back home.
Upon your arrival in Melbourne, our representative will receive you from the airport and will escort you to the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
In the evening, you can ride a tram to explore Australia ‘s Culinary capital. Here you can savour some lip-smacking delicacies of the region such as Salt and pepper calamari, Fairy bread, Chicken Parma, Pigs in a blanket and Spag bol.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, head out to explore the best of Melbourne.
First you will be visiting the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and London Bridge.
In the afternoon, have lunch and proceed to Port Campbell National Park and drive through the great Ocean Road.
Witness the dreamy coastline, the Otway Rainforest and townships by the shore.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, get ready for a city tour to explore all the major tourist attractions, historic places and important landmarks of the city.
Today you will be visiting Queen Victoria Markets, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Flinders Street Station and the Melbourne hook turn.
Visit the Australian Open Tennis venue and drive along the Australian Grand Prix track.
Take a walk through the Hosier Lane and admire its vibrant street art.
In the afternoon, proceed to Phillip Island and see Penguin Parade.
Spend the evening, witnessing the little penguins making their way back to the beach and reuniting with their partners.
After the sunset, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to board a flight to Gold Coast.
As you reach, our representative will welcome you and escort you to the pre-booked hotel.
Complete the check-in formalities and get rid of your travel fatigue.
In the evening, you can go out to explore the ehite sandy beaches of the town.
After witnessing a beautiful sunset, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a scrumptious breakfast, set out for an exciting day in the Gold Coast.
Today you will be experiencing Jet Boating, one of the top most things to do.
Proceed to the Broadwater and Moreton Bay Marine Park and hop on the jet boat for a thrilling ride and witness the scenic views of the bay.
Next, you will be visiting the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, a conserving wildlife sanctuary where you will find native mammals, reptiles, birdlife and amphibians as well as some exotic species along with the wild rainbow lorikeet.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a tropical breakfast as you wake up and get ready for a day at Warner Bros. Movie World.
A theme park by Warner Bros, where you will find attractions based on the blockbuster movies and cartoons such as DC Rivals Hypercoaster, green lantern coaster, batwing spaceshot, superman escape.
Also take a tour of the WB studio showcase, where you will find exhibits from the popular superhero movies and much more.
After a wonderful experience, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to board a flight to Sydney.
Upon your arrival in Sydney, get transferred to your pre-booked hotel. After checking-in, feel free to spend the day at ease.
In the evening, you will be taken for a 3 hours dinner cruise, where you will be welcomed by the showgirls and will be escorted to your respective table.
Enjoy a three-course meal and witness the panoramic view of the mesmerizing city.
After the cruise, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hot-piping breakfast in the morning, set out to explore the best of Sydney with a Hop on Hop off tour.
Board the bus and visit the famous attractions as the guide tells you about the attractions in multiple languages.
You have access to the entry tickets for Sydney Tower Eye, Sydney SEA Life Aquarium, Wildlife Sydney Zoo & Madame Tussauds.
After exploring the city as per your comfort, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, you will be taken for Blue Mountain with Jenolan Caves Tour.
Explore Jenolan Caves, and see one of the finest and oldest cave systems with natural limestone formations and underground rivers.
Next, explore Blaxland, Leura, Wentworth Falls and Lawson, small mountain villages and witness the eucalyptus forest surrounded by the Blue Mountains.
See the Three Sisters and its rock formation surrounding the Jamison Valley.
As the tour ends, get transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Pack your bags and get transferred to the airport after breakfast. Board a flight to Fiji for the next chapter of your journey.
After reaching, meet our representative and get escorted to the resort for your stay.
Check-in at the resort and wave off your travel weariness.
Spend a leisure day and have an overnight stay at the resort.
After having a leisurely breakfast, spend this day at leisure. You can relax by the pool at the resort or go to the beach and take a dip in the ocean, get sun-tanned and have a wonderful day.
You can choose from the optional excursions such as Sleeping Giant Zipline, Ultimate Shark Encounter, Mana Island Day Cruise, Whales Tale Cruise and Helicopter ride for a bird’s eye view of the island.
Have a relaxing overnight stay at the resort.
Enjoy a delightful breakfast, you will be taken for a full day excursion to Malala Beach Club.
Spend your day at the world's first beach club situated on its very own island.
Here you can relax at the pristine beach and indulge in various water sports activities such as wind-surfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, banana boat ride, paddle boarding and much more.
Treat yourself with some tropical drinks and cocktails by the beach bar and have a wonderful day.
Return to the resort for an overnight stay.
Wake up whenever you want and have breakfast, you can spend the rest of the day on your own.
You can enjoy various facilities and activities offered by the resort.
Or you can pamper yourself with a massage or therapy at the Spa in the resort.
In the evening, head to the beach and witness a beautiful sunset.
You can also take a walk at the beach and enjoy stargazing with your partner.
Return to the resort for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the resort and get dropped off at Nadi International Airport for your return journey.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I and along with my family we took this Australia trip with Thrillophilia. I must say that the agent manages the trip well in which we enjoyed our trip peacefully...Arrangements of hotels, transport, pick-up, and drop were amazing...The service we get throughout the tour was absolutely up to the mark...Every time when we had any doubt about the address or had any questions we contact the local operator and every time available for us and politely helps and served us with care and even asked if we have more to ask such a wonderful person from the heart...The hotel was totally perfect for all of us and the breakfast quality also good...Talking about the place and the experience firstly sightseeing tours were 'GREAT'...I will share the main highlights of our tours were: the visit to Melbourne like the Twelve Apostle, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Wanner Bros, Movie World, Lots of fun in a theme park with numerous adventure-ride, Nice cultural show, the Blue Mountains with the breathtaking view...Fiji Islands was WOW.....Great activities in the seashore like sun-bathing and more and watersports like skiing, diving, swimming and lots more... Not to forget we had an amazing food-tour too...Everything was a spot-on experience.
Rated : 4.0
For sure!!! It was a great experience...Everything was bang on... Thank you so much Thrillophilia for planning such a memorable trip for us and special thanks to the entire team who work very hard and took care of our every requirement and sorted out all the issues right on time. Australia is such a beautiful place with lots of amazing sightseeing, natural beauty, culture, and people... We really loved everything we had expereince on this trip. Kudos to the Team
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.