Popular Madhya Pradesh Packages
Madhya Pradesh Tour Packages
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 9500.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 16000.0|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 6800.0|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 12499.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 5690.0|
Madhya Pradesh PackagesMadhya Pradesh tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Madhya Pradesh holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Madhya Pradesh vacation packages with exciting deals & offers. Explore why Madhya Pradesh is often cited as ‘Heart of India’ with Madhya Pradesh Tour Packages. This historical land imparts its limits to Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Rajasthan. It occupies one of the oldest parts of the Indian Subcontinent which was once the land of the Gonds called the Gondwana. Madhya Pradesh is known for its religious centre points of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Islam, Khajuraho temples, invulnerable fortresses, dazzlingly cut Jain temples, castles, which are the radiant indications of the recent period of the illustrious Rajas and Maharajahs.
Invested with tremendous natural excellence and magnificence, Madhya Pradesh is additionally well known for its wildlife sanctuaries and national parks, which are home to a rich assortment of vegetation. The rich history of the state is evident from the stunning architecture of the bygone era.The state of Madhya Pradesh has been ruled by many famous empires of India. Madhya Pradesh tourism lays bare the irresistible natural beauty of the state. The state's cuisine fosters influence of all that's in and around it, making the platter rich with variety and flavours and aromas of all types. There are many vibrant festivals of the state which celebrates its rich culture and history. This culture finds its expression in the many exuberant and lively festivities conducted by its people. Lately, Madhya Pradesh has emerged as one of the most sought-after destinations for adventure aficionados.
The national parks of Madhya Pradesh offer some of India's best jungle lodges and wildlife spotting opportunities.This beautiful state provides the traveller with a multitude of travel options like prehistoric cave sites, ancient Hindu, Jain & Buddhist monuments, intricately carved temples & stupas, historic forts & palaces, lofty hills and prominent religious centres.From the historical monuments to modern amenities, culture, food and people, Madhya Pradesh Tour Packages gives a taste of entire India packed within its geographical boundaries.
Places to Visit on Madhya Pradesh Trip:These are some of the best places to visit on a Madhya Pradesh tour.
1. Khajuraho: This is an ancient town located in Bundelkhand region of Madhya Pradesh. Khajuraho is also a UNESCO World Heritage site that is known for its temples and monuments with erotic depictions and carvings. Built between 950 to 1050 AD in classic Indian architecture these temples are a reflection of the society and culture in the olden world.
2. Sanchi: Sanchi is an ancient city with the oldest Buddhist monuments and stupas in India, built under the reign of emperor Ashoka around the 3rd-century BC. Sanchi is also a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site and a prominent Buddhist pilgrimage. During the trip with Madhya Pradesh packages you can visit the Sanchi Stupa, monasteries, the Ashoka Pillar, Toranas and more.
3. Indore: This is the largest city in Madhya Pradesh that displays the balance between the rich heritage and modernisation with ancient monuments and towering urban establishment. This city is also an educational hub with some of the most prestigious universities in the nation. Along with that, the street-food, especially a plate of mouth-watering poha and immarti here are just unmissable during the Madhya Pradesh packages trip.
4. Orchha: This ancient city was founded in 1501 by the Bundela kingdom and has several astounding preserved monuments from those times. Located on the banks of Betwa River, the intricately designed temples, palaces and other structures are its main attractions. Some of the best places to visit with the Madhya Pradesh packages include - the Jahangir Mahal, Ram Raja Temple, Lakshmi Narayan Temple etc.
5. Pench National Park: This wildlife park is one of the best places to witness the bountiful natural beauty and flora and fauna of Madhya Pradesh. The Pench River flows through a mixed terrain of rocky and lush greenery. You can choose to go for boat and jeep safari to spot different species of animals. There are also many other attractions nearby that one can explore during the Madhya Pradesh packages trip.
6. Pachmarhi: A hill station in Madhya Pradesh, is a popular travel destination for its scenic beauty and colonial architecture. The town boasts of stunning waterfalls, caves, temples, and colonial bungalows. Explore the famous points of interest like Jatashankar, Dhoopgarh, and Bee Falls and take in the breathtaking views of the Satpura Range. Experience the peace and serenity in Pachmarhi and return refreshed and rejuvenated.
1. Sightseeing: Madhya Pradesh is nothing but a land of countless stunning monuments, attractions, landmarks and World Heritage Sites that you must visit during your trip. Some of the best sightseeing places are - Khajuraho, Sanchi Stupa, Patalpani Waterfalls, Gwalior Fort etc.
Things to Do on a Madhya Pradesh Tour:
2. Wildlife safari: Madhya Pradesh exhibits an abundance of flora and fauna that can be explored at the 25 wildlife sanctuaries, 6 tiger reserves and 9 national parks. At each of these splendid sites you can go for safaris to spot different species of animals, vegetation and birds with the Madhya Pradesh Tour Packages.
3. Cave exploration: The Pandav Caves in Pachmarhi are one of the best places to visit and enjoy exploring the mystery of the five carved out sandstone caves. Dating back 1000 years, these natural structures are believed to be associated with the Pandavas from the Hindu mythology 'Mahabharata' and thus the caves are significant to the faith.
4. Trekking: The land of Madhya Pradesh is gifted with plenty of natural topography and thus possesses several thrilling trekking trails and routes across hills, forests, waterfalls and forts that all the adventure-loving travelers would absolutely love to explore. Some of the best places - Dhoopgarh, Kalakund etc.
5.Camping: Camping is another exciting activity that the prolific sites of Madhya Pradesh enable you to enjoy. The lush and dense landscape, hills and riverfront are all places that have many campsites that offer comfort and adventure to the guests.
6.Rafting: The Betwa River in Orchha is one of the best sites to go for a river-rafting adventure in Madhya Pradesh. The erratic flow of the river along with lush vegetation on either side gives you a rush of excitement as you maneuver the raft and conquer the strong ripples.
7.Street-food tour: One cannot miss out on a filling food-tour in Madhya Pradesh. Cities like Indore and Bhopal have some excellent streets and markets that are laced with stalls, restaurants and shops serving salivating snacks, chaats and other foods. One of the most renowned combinations to try out is 'poha and Immarti'.Madhya Pradesh is a state in central India and it is well-connected by different modes of transportation:
How to Reach Madhya Pradesh?
By Air: The Raja Bhoj airport in Bhopal is the main airport in the state and has regular flights from major cities in India. The airport is well-connected to cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad.
By Rail: Madhya Pradesh has a good network of railway lines and major cities in the state are well-connected by trains. Some of the major railway stations in Madhya Pradesh include Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, and Gwalior.
By Road: Madhya Pradesh has a well-developed network of roads and highways, making it easy to reach the state by road. Some of the major cities in Madhya Pradesh are connected to nearby cities and states through National Highways and State Highways.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.