Hidden Activities To Do in Bangkok1. Back-Alley Cycling
2. Watch the Sunset at Vivi The Coffee Place
3. Spend a night in Hua Hin
4. Camp in the “Thai Alps”, Khao Kho, under the stars
5. Experience Artist's House
6. Explore Museum of Contemporary Art
7. Discover Caturday Cat Cafe
8. Taste Roasted Meats at Prachak Duck
9. Vibe Check at Retro Speakeasy Bars
10. The New Ratchada Rot Fai Train Market
Situated in the heart of Thailand, this famous city of Bangkok leaves no dearth to make you wonder about each part of the city. While everyone throngs to Bangkok to experience some usual tourist activities, make your trip special and memorable by trying some of the best-hidden things to do in Bangkok.
If you have already paid a visit to the famous tourist attractions of Bangkok, hold your excitement as the city has some hidden treasures waiting for you to explore. Whether it's cycling around the back alleys of Bangkok or planning a camping trip under the moonlit sky of 'Thai Alps' mountain, you will get to do some best unusual tourist activities that are uncommon.
And if you are an adventure lover, it's a bonus for you as you can spend a whole night exploring the unknown corners of Hua Hin in Bangkok. Besides, this chance of enjoying these hidden activities will bring you one step closer to witnessing the vibrant culture of Bangkok.