Popular UAE Packages
UAE Tour Packages
|Highlights Of Dubai & Abu Dhabi With Ferrari World||6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 43990.0|
|Dubai Family Holiday||6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 52290.0|
|Family Special - Dubai & Abu Dhabi Highlights||8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 66990.0|
|Best Of Dubai & Abu Dhabi With Yas Island||8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 73500.0|
|Dubai & Abu Dhabi Delights With Flights||6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 66300.0|
Getting the best UAE tour packages will most definitely ensure you the best holiday in UAE, the land of money, history, and style. This Middle Eastern country is a fascinating place where you can enjoy a few days filled with adventure and luxury. The perfect combination of modernity and culture creates a perfect atmosphere for any tourist. That’s how the United Arab Emirates has become a popular tourist destination for people from all around the globe. The United Arab Emirates is also one of the richest countries in the world and that reflects on its tourism too. Anywhere you go in this country, comfort and lavishness will welcome you with open arms.
The United Arab Emirates is very rich in its uniqueness too. Beyond the luxurious hotels, world’s tallest building, and expensive restaurants, the place also has a deeply rooted relationship with its traditions and history. The emirates of UAE, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, and Umm al-Quwain bring diversity to that. Located in the Persian Gulf, this country is small in its size but not n what it has to offer. United Arab Emirates is one of those countries that are constantly outgrowing themselves. The perpetual state of development ensures that your visit to United Arab Emirates will be a completely fulfilling one. The adventures, the colorful nightlife, the markets, and the variety of the country’s landscape will satisfy the needs of anyone.
Not many countries in the world can offer the combination of mountains, sand, and a coastline. That definitely is one of the reasons why United Arab Emirates has taken no time to become a beloved tourist destination. The best UAE tour packages offer you an intoxicating holiday experience. From the famous belly dance to the music and art, United Arab Emirates has always been rich as a civilization.
People Also Ask About UAE Tours
Which are the best UAE tour packages?
What are the best places to visit during the UAE tour?
1. Burj Khalifa: Burj Khalifa is the tallest skyscraper in the world which is also one of the top attractions to visit while you are in Dubai. This building holds two important world records since it is about 828 meters tall with more than 160 stories to its credit.
The entry tour fee might cost around 40 Euros. Besides, it allows rental facilities and ensures that you get a complete white glove experience.
Location: Burj Park by Emaar, 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
2. Sheikh Zayed Mosque: You have a chance to witness one of the largest mosques that captures the inspiring interactions between Islam and the other cultures of the world. This grand structure was built to celebrate diversity and to create a safe haven for all worshippers. It can welcome around 55000 worshippers every day.
Location: Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street? - 5th St - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
3. Hajar Mountains: The breathtaking hajar mountains form the highest range in the Arabian Peninsula and occupy some parts of UAE as well as Oman. So, if you are looking for one of the best day UAE tours, a few hours away from Dubai, then remember to pack your visa documents, some food, water, emergency stuff and other camping essentials if you wish to stay longer.
Location: Northeastern Oman and eastern United Arab Emirates
4. Louvre Abu Dhabi: Louvre Abu Dhabi is a museum which is a work of art in itself. The museum aims to showcase the Emirati art scene with four different exhibitions that keep changing every few months.
This building has more than 600 collections of art, restaurants and an awe-inspiring dome that allows sunlight to cascade through its whitewashed galleries thereby forming a visually stunning “rain of light”.
Location: Saadiyat - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
5. Jebel Jais: The Jebel Jais is the UAE’s highest peak and is also a wonderful part of the Hajar Mountain range. It is 1934 meters above sea level and has a plethora of thrilling adventures and beautiful vistas to offer. The longest zipping, guided hiking, camping, sightseeing, cycling etc are some of the few adventures that you can enjoy at Jebel Jais during your UAE tours.
Location: North-Western Hajar range in the Musandam Governorate of Oman
6. Sharjah Arts Museum: This unique museum, located at Sharjah, magnificently represents an amalgamation of beauty, art and creativity. Sharjah Art Museum not only exhibits stunning masterpieces by local painters and Arab artists but also offers its visitors a chance to participate in its many programs and workshops.
A museum that proudly hosts a variety of exhibitions and art events throughout the year also embraces around 4000 titles in various languages, visuals and audio materials.
Location: Al Shuwaihean - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
7. Jebel Hafeet: Jebel Hafeet is another peak of the mountain range that narrates the tale of transformation of the UAE from the Bronze Age through the fossil discoveries made in this territory. Visit and explore the foothills that is also the home to over 500 tombs that can be traced back to 5000 years and they speak volumes about Jebel Hafeet’s historical significance.
Driving or cycling around a place that is so beautifully surrounded with mountains and clear skies will give you a magnificent view of the entire Al ain. On reaching the top of the mountain your eyes will feel blessed with the view of the city from such a height. You will get quite a lot of scenic panoramic view from this place
Location: Region of Tawam, on the border of the United Arab Emirates and Oman
8. Bastakia: 8.2 km from the Dubai International Airport is Al Bastakiya, a historical place known for its own ways of honoring the days of foundation and culture when the federation of the Emirates was still being formed. November to march is ideally the best time to be here since the weather is cooler and perfect both for the beach trips and the historical trips without much hassle.
This place is a home to the Dubai Museum, Grand Mosque, the Dubai heritage village, Dubai Dolphinarium, CreekSide Park and a lot of other gems. Tourists usually have a good time shopping and exploring here.
Location: Bur DubaiAl Hamriya - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
9. Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilisation: This unique museum is known for being located along the Al Majarrah Waterfront in the heart of Sharjah and for being the only kind that displayed artifacts highlighting the great Islamic Civilization from the first century (7AD) to the fourteenth century (20 AD).
Visitors here can learn a lot about Islamic discoveries, art and culture from the over 5000 distinct pieces of collections displayed in around six distinct galleries. A reasonable entry fee is charged here but it is free for government school trips, private school trips and for children under 2 years of age.
Location: Al SharqAl Nabba - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
10. Ferrari World: Ferrari World is Abu Dhabi’s most amazing amusement park that actually gives you the liberty to have all the thrill and fun with your family by having access to the different kinds of shiny, fast and one of the most luxurious cars of the world.
This park makes sure that you stay spellbound with its events, rides, gravity defying stunts and attractions worth experiencing. A single Ferrari World ticket might cost you around 5553 INR or 80.31 USD for adults and around 4329.53 INR/62.62 USD for children.
Location: Yas Island - Yas Leisure Dr - Yas IslandYas West - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
11. Qasr Al-Hosn: Qasr Al- Hosn is an iconic landmark of UAE that started as a permanent watchtower to oversee coastal trade and then was gradually reinvented in the year 2018 as a museum. This magnificent structure has earlier served a fort, a seat of power as well as a community before it went under restoration by the Abu Dhabi government for a decade.
Location: Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum St(2nd St) - Al HisnW3 - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
12. Warner Bros World: You should never miss the chance to visit an entertainment hub that tells you how fantasy and reality aren’t any different by taking you to an overwhelming journey with your favourite superheroes and off-beat cartoon characters.
Inside you’ll find thrilling rides, famous shows, shopping centers, themed cafes, restaurants, Hollywood themed corners and everything that makes you feel that you are living the best movies in your own exuberant way. This place is the best choice during UAE tour packages for fun group trips and family vacations. The best time to come here is from November to March.
Location: Yas Island - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
13. Yas Waterworld: One of UAE’s mega Water Park known for its Emirati – themed water adventures that has above 40 rides, water slides and attractions that include Bubble’s barrel, Rush rider and bandit bomber which is the longest suspended roller coaster in the middle east. The Water Park has also been a host to Flow boarding championships since 2013.
Location: Yas IslandYas West - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
14. JBR Open Beach: With white sandy beaches along the coastal stretches of the city and resorts nearby, the Jumeirah Beach is one of most popularly visited beaches in Dubai. It is a place for people who want to restore calmness in their lives as well as a place for the kind of people who visit solely for entertainment purposes.
This beach is accessible from the early morning hours till the late night hours without any kind of entry fee except for the park adjoining the beach. You need to pay some amount to have access to that park. Besides, this is a one stop destination for beach vibes, shopping, eating and having a much needed recreation.
Location: Dubai Marina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
15. Jumeirah Beach Park: Stretching across the serene coastline, the Jumeirah beach park is a division between the public and the private beach. Important destinations like the Burj Al Arab, Wild wadi etc are a must visit while you are here for a retreat.
There is a minimal amount of fee charged at the private beach but apart from that here you will find a lawn that is filled with all kinds of food outlets, BBQ facilities, partying facilities etc. This beach park is perfect since it is clean, calm and a little less crowded on weekdays.
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
What are the best things to do during your UAE tour?
1. Sight-seeing at Burj Khalifa: Owning the most popular sights in Dubai, the Burj that holds the title of the world’s tallest building. A remarkable sight to behold as it rises skyward, the tower has 160 floors with two observation decks offering unparalleled views of the Persian Gulf.
The complete architecture of the tower bedazzle at night with the lustrous beaming of lights making it an amazing picturesque site worth witnessing.
Location: 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
2. Get lured by the Dubai Fountain: The Dubai Fountain happens to be one of the most sought after places in Dubai that is located at the base of Burj Khalifa. During your visit to this place, you will be truly amazed by the dancing spurts of water, melodious music and dazzling lights.
This spectacular water fountain attraction can be considered as the tallest performing fountain in the world. In order to get a close-up view, you can hop on a boat that puts you in the eye of the spectacle or saunter along the newly added boardwalk.
Location: Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
3. Indulge in the vibe of Palm Jumeirah: Dubai's popular contrived islands with crystal clear blue waters having a shape like a palm is famously known as Palm Jumeirah. The island is stretched with high-end hotels, restaurants, and residences, which is connected to the mainland through a modern tram system.
The island is often best observed during skydiving, or on a boat tour around it on UAE tour packages.
Location: Island in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4. Cruising on the calm waters: Cruising is truly a fun filled activity that you would need to be a part of during your visit to UAE. Cruising around Abu Dhabi, you will be able to enjoy the beautiful lit up architectural landmarks and historical structures.
One of the best cruises that you can take in Dubai is the "The Dinner on Dhow Cruise '' which is very much popular for being absolutely relaxing with a duration of 3-hour. You will have access to a lavish buffet dinner, along with live music and a great semblance on your UAE tour packages.
Location: Port Rashid
5. Desert Safari Tour: Taking a trip to the desert can be considered as one of the most sought after activities that you can indulge during your trip to Dubai. It will surely give you a thrilling riding experience over heaps of soft sand dunes with the horizon in the distance.
This can be considered as one of the brilliant activities to do in the day or night. Once you are done with the safari tour, you can end up having a glorified lavish Arabic dinner while enjoying belly dance performances amidst the desert setup.
Location: 1st Floor, Office #17, The Iridium Building - Umm Suqeim St - Umm Suqeim - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
6. Skydiving in Dubai: Skydiving is one of the most loved things to do in UAE that tourists love to indulge in. it has moved ahead to be very much popular in recent times owing to the enthralling views of Palm Jumeirah as well as the vast stretches of sandy desert.
Taking part in this once in a lifetime opportunity, you will get a chance to enjoy a free fall through the sky, as you float in the air with the city lying underneath.
Location: Al Seyahi St - Dubai Marina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
7. Skiing and Snowboarding in Dubai: Skiing in the middle of the widespread desert is truly one of the most sought after activities. This opportunity is provided by ski Dubai which is an amusement park. Visiting this park, you will be able to enjoy the marvelous ski experience in sub-zero temperatures to enhance the thrill of snow.
You can enjoy snow slides, skiing, ski lifts, and have penguin encounters. The amusement park is home to some amazing restaurants where you can relish a wide range of local and international cuisines.
Location: Sheikh Zayed Rd - Al BarshaAl Barsha 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
What is the best time to visit UAE?
The best time to visit UAE would be in between the months of October and February. In this time of the year, the temperature remains cool as compared to the rest of the year. If you are fond of beaches, then it is suggested to plan for a trip during the months of October, March, and April.
How to reach UAE from India?
The best way to reach UAE from India would be by taking an international flight from any of the major cities. The major international airports of UAE are Abu Dhabi International Airport and the Sharjah International Airport, Ai Ain International Airport, Fujairah International Airport, Al Bateen Executive Airport, Dalma Airport, Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport, and Sir Bani Yas Airport.
The direct flights from India take about 2 - 3 hours to reach Dubai. Major carriers include IndiGo flights, SpiceJet flights, Jet Airways flights, Emirates flights, Air India flights and Air India Express flights.
How much time does it take to get a visa to UAE?The visa processing time for UAE will take about 3 to 4 working days. In order to get an immigration approval, you would need to apply for a valid visa at least one to two weeks prior to your journey.
The normal tourist visas are valid for a period of 60 days from the date of issue however you can also apply for transit visas of 48 hours and 96 hours which are valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issue.
What is the cost of a tourist visa in UAE?The cost of tourist visa in UAE are as follows:- Duration of stay 90 days (Tourist Visa): AED 695- Duration of stay 30 days (Tourist Visa): AED 336- Express 30 days (Tourist Visa): AED 415
How much does it cost to tour UAE?The cost of the UAE trip packages would cost one person around AED 5110 for a period of one week. This pricing is inclusive of the accommodation, food, and other transportations.
How many days are enough in the UAE?Dubai is a wide spread tourist destination with loads of attractions and activities for tourists. However, if you wish to cover some of the important places of attraction during your UAE trip packages, then you would need to spend at least 3 - 5 days.
In this period of stay, you can head out for desert safaris, theme park visits, dinner cruises and what not.
What are the best adventure activities to do in the UAE?1. Take A Speed Boat With A View: Taking a speed boat ride on your UAE trip packages welcomes you to some of the panoramic views of nature as well as the architectural marvels of UAE like the Burj Al Arab and Atlantis. You will also get to capture the magical views of the sunsets over the waters.
2. Take A Plunge At Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark: Atlantis aquaventure waterpark is one of the best places to visit during your trip if you are a fan of watersporting adventures. Coming down from a great height into a pool of water is surely a thrilling event.
You can also enjoy water slides with your loved ones during your visit to this place on UAE trip packages.
3. Try Scuba Diving: Scuba diving is one of the most sought after adventure activities to try out in UAE because of its turquoise water. You can explore the underwater world diving deep into the warm coastal waters.
You will get a chance to encounter angelfish, killifish, barracudas, and many others as well.
4. Pick Up Flyboarding: Flyboarding is one of the most sought after activities that you can take part in during your trip to Dubai. Flying above the water is a super fun as well as adrenaline pumping activity. You can try out some tricks mid air to showcase your skills.
Which are the famous amusement parks to visit in UAE?
The United Arab Emirates is known for being a country where fun awaits everyone. Irrespective of your age, UAE has the ability to entertain you in the grandest of ways. The amusement parks there are surely a part of that. These are the best ones to visit:
- Mattel Playtown
- Legoland Dubai
- IMG Worlds of Adventures
- Hub Zero
- Wonderland UAE
- Ferrari World
Where can I go on a hop on hop off tour in UAE?
The Dubai and Abu Dhabi hop on hop off bus tours are the most prominent ones in UAE. There are buses that ride around preset routes around the sightseeing destinations of the cities. You can get on and off from anywhere you want. This is surely the most convenient way to see the country.
Can I do a seaplane tour in UAE? How much would it cost me?
A seaplane tour can be the best way to get an wonderful view of the land and water below. If you are in UAE then you must try this in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. An expert pilot will fly you over the cities and provide you with an unforgettable experience. It can cost you from 900 to 1500 AED.
The Burj Khalifa, a renowned skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is the tallest structure and building in the whole wide world. It boasts a height of 2722 feet with the roof soaring up to an elevation of 2717 feet. It was developed for Dubai to gain recognition on an international level.It was originally given the name of Burj Dubai but was later renamed in the honor of Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, United Arab Emirates’ President and the ruler of Abu Dhabi.The building is designated as the world's tallest one and has led to break numerous height records. The Burj Khalifa is a mixed-use development designed to be a large scale centrepiece. It boasts a total of 9 hotels including the renowned The Address Downtown Dubai, 30,000 homes, a minimum of 19 residential skyscrapers, 7.4 acres of parkland, 12 hectares of artificial Burj Khalifa Lake, and the Dubai Mall.Back in the year, 2010 in the month of January an outdoor observation deck by the name of 'At The Top' opened on the 124th floor of the building. Featuring a height of 1483 feet, it was the world's height outdoor observation deck. Although, in the year 2011 it was surpassed by Cloud Top 488 of the Canton Tower featuring a height of 1601 feet. Once again, Burj Khalifa gave the highest observation deck to the world when it opened the 1821 feet high 148th-floor SKY level in the year 2014 on October 15th. The record was overtaken in June 2016 when the Shanghai Tower came up with an observation deck boasting a height of 1840.55 feet.The observation deck on the 124th-floor features an augmented reality device, the electronic device by Gsmprjct° of Montréal. The device allows tourists to view the beautifully landscaped surroundings in real-time. It also allows them to relish the previously taken and saved images such that the ones taken under several weather conditions at different times of the day.The management works well to reduce the rush of daily sightseers by allowing them to buy tickets for a specific time and date in advance at a 75% discounted price as compared to when purchased on spot. When the visibility is high and the tide is low, one can view the Iran shores from the skyscraper top.Planning a Dubai Trip, Checkout: Best Holiday Tour Packages to DubaiHere are a few facts about the Burj Khalifa:1. Burj Khalifa is the ultimate venue for the Dubai New Year's Eve celebration, a unique global spectacle. 2. Burj Khalifa utilized 39000 tons of steel reinforcement, 330 000 cubic meters of concrete, 103 000 square meters of high-quality glass, and 15500 square meters of embossed stainless glass.3. The skyscraper became the tallest man-made structure in the world just one thousand three hundred and twenty-five days after excavation work started in the year 2004.4. The skyscraper was named after Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the ruler of Abu Dhabi.5. There are fifty-seven lifts in Burj Khalifa, including fifty-five single decks and two double decks. 6. Burj Khalifa has two observation decks - one on the 125 and 124th floors and another one on the 148th floor. 7. Watching the sunset from Burj Khalifa's lower deck is a breathtaking experience. From a height of over four hundred and fifty-two meters, you can watch the sunset in the Arabian desert. 8. Burj Khalifa offers you an option to dine at the highest and the most famous restaurant in the world - At.mosphere. Burj Khalifa also has many other restaurants like Armani Amal, Armani Mediterraneo, Armani Ristorante, Armani Deli, Armani Hashi, and Armani Lounge.Explore the world of butterflies by booking Butterfly Garden Tickets in DubaiBurj Khalifa FireworksCelebrate New Year Eve in style by watching the amazing display of the fireworks from Burj Khalifa. This iconic building lights up to its full glory during the New Year and becomes the center of attraction for everyone. The duration of the Burj Khalifa display is around twenty minutes making it one of the largest and the longest firework displays.Burj Khalifa is fully illuminated in different colors through the fireworks display, and you can capture this amazing phenomenon on your camera. The fireworks are lit after the stroke of midnight, but you should arrive as early as possible to get a good spot to watch this phenomenal spectacle.Awaken the adrenaline rush by indulging in Sky Diving in Dubai
The UAE's newly launched indoor theme park Warner Bros. World situated at Abu Dhabi possesses 29 enthralling rides. Spread across more than 1.65 million sq. m. on Abu Dhabi's Yas Island, this new attraction is the largest and the first indoor theme park on the planet.You’ll be transferred to the terrains of your favourite characters through a stand-out immersive activity when you set foot on the notorious Warner Bros theme park. In this park, everybody will return to their carefree childhood days spent with comic books and cartoons.Warner Bros World has brought the fantasy world to life for you with this theme park. Those offbeat characters and thrilling rides, can all be found here to keep you entertained throughout the day.The theme park is quite sophisticated and takes the visitors on replicated experiences utilising high-end technology such as virtual reality, robotics, and artificial intelligence. The Warner Bros World includes six immersive lands, namely, Gotham City, Metropolis, Cartoon Junction, Bedrock, Dynamite Gulch. These part off from the central Warner Bros Plaza which projects movies on the walls, and boasts with shops. The stores here sell various merchandise exclusively created for Warner Bros World.Every division of Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi features various restaurants, cafes, and takeaway outlets based on the themes of superheroes and cartoons. There are plenty of venues offering a delectable and wide assortment of cuisines to the visitors. You won't go hungry from this place as every section has its own kind of themed eateries, cafes, restaurants or grab n go options.The popular ones are the old Hollywood charm of The Starlight, the dazzling restaurant of Celebrity Scoop, the Italian-themed Hollywood Trattoria, and much more. Each place has its own specific kids’ meal alternative as well.Also, on-site ATMs are available at the ticketing plaza located near the entrance. Trip to Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is all about the fun with family or friends! This place is definitely going to keep both tourists and citizens charged all through the day. Numerous people flock to the rides here, and return with a good heart.Suggested Read: 5 Best Water Parks & Theme Parks in Abu Dhabi
The innovative and unique Museum of the Future in Dubai is an exciting new addition to the Dubai skyline. Listed as one of the most innovative structures in the world, this futuristic museum is poised to become one of the most exciting tourist attractions in the city. It gives visitors valuable insight into the future of human technology and innovation with practical exhibits, amazing installations and unique inventions that are yet to be introduced to the world population. At the Museum of the Future, you can get a glimpse into the human potential – and what the world could look like a few decades down the line. Along with the exhibits, the very structure of the museum is reflective of its innovation – where a portion of the building was made by robots. The exterior is defined by massive steel panels with Arabic inscriptions, which makes the museum as distinctive as other iconic structures in Dubai including the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Frame. You can explore 7 floors of fantastic installations and exhibits that let you imagine a world several years in the future. It is also a wonderful place for children to familiarize themselves with technology and its unending potential. Museum of the Future encourages visitors to ask imaginative questions such as “What would a world where robots take care of the elderly, look like” and “Can AI help humans get superhuman powers like running faster than usual?” All these aspects of the Museum of the Future will allow you to transport yourself to the future and experience a world that is as yet, inaccessible to most of mankind. It is a one-of-a-kind experience that is impossible to find anywhere else in the world, one which will make your trip to Dubai a truly life-changing experience.Here is the Design and Architecture of the Museum of the Future Dubai:The Museum has been constructed by Killa Designs using the latest technology in design and construction. AI and robotics technology have been used to precision-cut almost 1000 moulds that make up the unique exterior of the museum. The shape of the museum represents the sky and the earth, inspired by Feng-Shui philosophies.One of the most distinctive features of the design is the Arabic calligraphy that is carved into the steel paneling, which are all quotes from the Prime Minister of Dubai talking about the future of the country. There are 7 levels which are connected by an elevated walkway that leads to the Metro Station, and also a bridge that links the museum directly with the Emirates Towers.Experience The Visual World By Booking: Museum of the Future Tickets