Popular South Korea Packages
South Korea Tour Packages
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 49000.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 60000.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 60000.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 72000|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 89000|
Crafted by experienced travel experts, the South Korea tour packages from Thrillophilia will offer you the best opportunity to explore the gorgeous southern land of Korea like never before. No matter the kind of traveler you are, with these travel-friendly packages, you can cover the top attractions of various prominent cities of South Korea and indulge in a myriad of exciting activities, following a convenient and easy itinerary. These packages will make sure you enjoy South Korea just like a local!
From letting you soak in the royalness of the majestic palaces of Seoul and find peace at the age-old Buddhist temples in Busan to allowing you to enjoy adrenaline-fueled watersports on Jeju Island and explore rich heritage monuments in Suwon, these packages will fill your South Korea tours with the best experiences ever!
With Thrillophilia, you can customize your South Korea packages and get it tailored to enjoy your dream Korean vacation. These tours are available from all the prominent parts of the country and the packages can be availed at the best competitive prices. Furthermore, you can always expect the best offers and deals when booking your packages with Thrillophilia.
Places To Visit On South Korea Tour:1. Changdeokgung Palace: The Changdeokgung Palace is the second royal villa in South Korea, which was built in the year 1405, after the construction of Gyeongbokgung Palace. This palace has served as the principal palace for many kings who belonged to the Joseon dynasty and is one of the most preserved palaces of the dynasty. It contains a public area, a residential building belonging to the royal family, and a rear garden.
This spectacular garden is home to a gigantic tree, which is 300 years old and forms one of the major attractions of the palace. Loved by the Koreans for centuries, the Changdeokgung Palace, in 1997, was declared as a World Heritage Site during a committee meeting held in Naples.
Location: 99 Yulgok-ro, Waryong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
2. Seoul Tower: The N Seoul Tower is one of the most famous attractions of Korea, and it is an iconic observation tower situated on the top of Mount Namsan. This magnificent observation tower offers enthralling panoramic city views from a height of around 500 meters above sea level.
You can avail a cable car ride to the top of the tower, from where you can soak in the views of the city and its skyline. Having a beautiful restaurant that lets you dine with a view, the Seoul Tower is a must-visit, and a majority of the South Korea tour packages include this place.
Location: 105 Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan 2(i)ga-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
3. Bukchon Hanok Village: Another one of the most recommended places to visit during your South Korea tours, Hanok villages, can be found in and around Seoul. These villages are living museums, and the Bukchon Hanok Village is one of them. Bukchon is the original location where Hanoks can be found.
This village gives the visitor a glimpse of 600 years ago, Korea, letting them enjoy the tiny and narrow streets. You can also experience the cultural demonstration and get an insight of the rich Korean culture, during your visit to the Bukchon Hanok Village.
Location: South Korea, Seoul, Jongno-gu, Gahoe-dong, ??? 37
4. Seoraksan National Park: Packed with streams, mountains, waterfalls, and lakes, Seoraksan National park is one of Seoul's most majestic natural parks that is often found in the South Korea tour packages of all nature lovers. The mile-long hiking trails will allow you to enjoy the national park at its truest.
Serokasan is the first Korean national park and is famous for its natural diversity. It houses around 1,500 various animal species and around 1000 species of plants. The park also has two Buddhist temples and offers excellent cable car services. You can also hike the towering Seoraksan Mountain and enjoy the awe-inspiring views of the valley and the surrounding mountains.
Location: Seoraksan-ro, Sokcho-si, Gangwon-do
5. The DMZ: DMZ is also known as the Demilitarized zone and is situated between north and south Korea. At present, this is one of the tensest borders. This is the only area that will allow the visitors to get a glimpse of North Korea. On the South Korean side, you will find many viewing platforms that will allow you to take a look at North Korea. Both the countries decided on this border after the Korean wars got over, and the Korean Armistice Agreement was formed.
This area also serves as a self-reflection for both the countries and the visitors. Including DMZ in your South Korea packages will let you learn about the political and social atmosphere of North and South Korea.
6. National Museum of Korea: No South Korea tour packages are complete without including a visit to the National Museum of Korea. Though Seoul has tonnes of museums, one museum that stands out is the national museum of Korea, not only because of the unique and fascinating things that it houses but also because of its huge size.
The museum houses archeology, art as well as the history of Korean culture. The museum houses collectibles dated back to a million years, including interesting stone-age tools.
Location: 137 Seobinggo-ro, Seobinggo-dong, Yongsan-gu, South Korea
7. Lotte World: Lotte World is a family and kids-friendly destination that is always a part of almost all the South Korea packages. It is the perfect spot if you are looking for entertainment and sightseeing in one place. This theme park is divided into two parts - the indoor theme park and the outdoor amusement park. The indoor area houses the Lotte World adventures, whereas the outdoor area houses the lakeside magic island. Not only this, but you will also find a hotel and shopping mall in this theme park.
The world’s largest indoor amusement park, Lotte World will lure you with its rides, parades, and performance. Another fascinating thing in this park is the folk museum which houses the models of Korea dated back to 5000 years.
Location: 240 Olympic-ro, Jamsil-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea
8. Gyeongbokgung Palace: An important inclusion of most South Korea tour packages, the Gyeongbokgung Palace is situated in the middle of Seoul and is the most iconic building of the country. Constructed in the year 1395, this palace has two museums housed within its complex - the national palace museum of Korea and the museum of Korea.
A number of tastefully adorned rooms and important structures that can be spotted at the Gyeongbokgung Palace have been added over the years, long after its original construction.
Location: 161 Sajik-ro, Sejongno, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
9. Hallyeo Maritime National Park: Majorly found in the South Korea tour packages of adventure seekers, the Hallyeo Maritime National Park is known popularly for its hiking trails and stunning coastline. The miles and miles of raw coastline in this national park is spread over 300 separate islands with each one featuring its own amazing hiking trails and mesmerizing cliff views.
The national park also has a cable car called lye sudo Viewing Ropeway, which is the only dual cable automatic cable in the country. The ride in this ropeway system is about 2.4 kilometres, and the person will take about nine minutes to reach the summit from the baseline. Throughout this ride you will be able to enjoy the views of the spectacular coastline and the awe-inspiring Daemado islands (Japanese islands).
Location: Idong-myeon, Namhae-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea
10. Bulguksa Temple: Originally built between 751 and 774 CE, Bulguksa Temple is situated right outside the city of Busan and is a very important temple for various Dynasties. This majestic, age-old temple has gone through a lot of renovations and extensions. The complex of the temple has a lot of impressive buildings in it, and each of these buildings have statues and intricate carvings.
Not only the carvings and the statues, but this temple is also known for housing the most important national treasures like Dabotap Pagodas and Sinheungsa. If you are a spiritual enthusiast, Bulguksa Temple will be a great inclusion in your South Korea tour packages.
Location: 15-1 Jinhyeon-dong, Gyeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea
Do Checkout: South Korea Honeymoon Packages
Things To Do On South Korea Tour:1. Take a Heritage Tour Through the Palaces of Seoul: Head to the gorgeous capital city of South Korea, Seoul and take a tranquil heritage walk through its magnificent historical palaces, away from the loud parties, chic pubs, and vibrant pop culture of the city.
Watch the changing of the guard ceremony at the majestic Gyeongbokgung Palace. Marvel at the mesmerizing architectural beauty of the Changdeokgung & Changgyeonggung palaces. Take a leisurely stroll through the Deoksugung & Gyeonghuigung palaces.
2. Spend a Day Out on Jeju Island: Enjoy a fun-filled excursion to the picturesque Jeju Island, lying 85 kilometers off the coast. While you are on the island, unwind and relax at the exotic white sand beaches, flanked by swaying palm trees.
You can also take a leisurely stroll through the breathtaking botanical gardens and witness umpteen varieties of colourful flora. You can even go to explore the fascinating volcanic craters and intriguing lava caves.
3. Enjoy an Exploration Tour of Busan: No matter the kind of traveler you are, you can still enjoy a tour to Busan as this place is believed to have something in store for everybody. While you are in the second largest city of South Korea, you can explore its pristine beaches, magnificent mountains, majestic Buddhist shrines, and swanky skyscrapers.
You can seek blessings at Haedong Yonggungsa temple, unwind at Gwangalli Beach, admire the Hurshimchung Hot Springs, & relish seafood at the street stalls.
4. Pay a Visit to Dadohaehaesang National Park: If you want to include an offbeat activity in your South Korea packages, consider adding a visit to the very popular Dadohaehaesang National Park, which makes for the largest national park in Korea.
During your exploration tour of this postcard-perfect national park, you can spot breathtaking rock outcrops and a myriad of small and large islands. You can also enjoy sere boat rides to the famous islands of Heuksando and Hongdo.
5. Hike to Pyeongchang County: Take a hiking tour to the picturesque Pyeongchang County during your South Korea tours and get an experience of spellbinding beauty and tranquility. You have to make your way through the stunning Taebaek Mountains to reach this charming county, which is known popularly for having hosted the 2018 Winter Olympics.
While you trek to this place, you can witness a number of majestic Buddhish shrines and pay homage. This hike to Pyeongchang County will also offer you excellent photography options.
6. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Suwon: If history impresses you, visiting Suwon to explore its UNESCO World Heritage Site is definitely an activity that you will want to include in your South Korea tour packages.
While you are at the Capital of the Gyeonggi province, Suwon, consider paying a visit to the magnificent Hwaseong Fortress, which was constructed by the Joseon dynasty. An exploration tour of this fortification let you spot stunning archways, rustic stone walls, excellent observation decks, and artillery towers.
7. Experience Peace & Serenity at Andong Hahoe Folk Village: One of the best things to do for all peace seekers looking for South Korea packages is taking a tour of the calm and serene Andong Hahoe Folk Village. As you enter the UNESCO World Heritage site of Andong Hahoe Folk Village, you get an insight of the beauty and majesty of rural Korea.
You can witness the rustic thatched roof houses, towering pine trees, and pristine sandy beaches, while you spend time in this modest Korean village. You can also interact with the locals to know about their culture and tradition, relish authentic Korean cuisine, and watch a mask dance performance.
8. Take a Nature Walk through Upo Marsh: If you are a nature lover, do not bother to think twice before including a trip to Upo Marsh in your South Korea tour packages. Take an enjoyable day tour to Upo Marsh, which is known to make for the largest inland wetland in Korea.
Take a serene nature walk through this 140 million years old wetland and soak in its scenic beauty and calm atmosphere. As you enjoy your walk here, spot umpteen varieties of endangered animals, exotic and indegenous plants, and colourful migratory birds.
9. Enjoy a Plantation Walk through Boseong Green Tea Field: Pay a visit to the world-famous Boseong Green Tea Field during your South Korea tours and soak in the beauty of this breathtaking plantation, which you must have witnessed in Korean shows or movies.
While you enjoy a serene plantation walk here, experience the cool breeze and fresh aroma and take some landscape photographs. If you are visiting the Boseong Green Tea Field in May, you can enjoy the famous Green-tea festival.
10. Soak in the Views from Chunwang Peak: One of the best activities you can include in your South Korea tour packages is hiking to the Chunwang Peak to enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views. Hike to an elevation of around 1,915 meters above sea level, witnessing the exotic colourful flora and rich fauna of the region.
Spot the beautiful national park here, which is spread across three provinces. Once you reach the summit, enjoy the mesmerizing views of the sunrise and the underlying vistas.
You Can Also Book: South Korea Tour Package from Delhi
Best Time To Visit South Korea
March to May is the best time for visiting South Korea, especially if you want to experience the cherry blossom season. If you are keener on seeing the landscapes come alive and the changing colour of leaves, then the months of September to November are the best as during this time the weather is pleasant, and you can do many outdoor activities.For the ones interested in hiking, then June, July and August is the best time to visit.
How to reach South Korea?
- By Air: South Korea has around seven international airports. The Incheon International airport is the major airport situated in Seoul. It also has a metro that connects you to various other cities.
- By Water: You can travel to South Korea through Japan and China as many cruises originate from these countries.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.