Singapore Tour Package
|Singapore Package with Sentosa Island||3 Days|
|Singapore Tour | FREE River Cruise||4 Days|
|Singapore Romance with River Cruise||5 Days|
|Singapore & Malaysia Tour with Genting Island||5 Days|
|Explore Singapore with Batu Caves & Genting Island||5 Days|
|Singapore Malaysia Honeymoon Package||6 Days|
Singapore tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Singapore packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Singapore holiday packages with exciting deals & offers.
Book an unforgettable journey through Singapore with Thrillophilia’s Singapore packages from India. These immersive experiences invite you to discover the city's gems, including the stunning Gardens by the Bay, the vibrant Sentosa Island, and the iconic Marina Bay Sands. Thrillophilia's Singapore travel packages extends beyond the ordinary as it offers thrilling endeavours at the Universal Studios Singapore, Singapore Zoo and the delightful Night Safari, letting you create lasting memories.
Dive into the cultural heart of Singapore with Thrillophilia's Singapore travel packages, and explore Chinatown, Little India, and the lively Clarke Quay. These cultural forays provide a rich tapestry of experiences, allowing you to connect with the city's diverse heritage.
Additionally, if you plan on a sweet getaway with your better half then consider Singapore honeymoon packages as your top choice. Moreover, Thrillophilia's Singapore holiday packages prioritise comfort, with stays in thoughtfully curated accommodations coupled with delicious cuisines. Our attention to detail ensures a pleasant and memorable journey as all our Singapore packages are customised to suit your needs. Thrillophilia offers the best Singapore tour packages that guarantees a seamless and enjoyable experience, making every moment in the Lion City truly special.
Singapore Tour Packages From Delhi, Singapore Tour Packages From Bangalore, Singapore Tour Packages From Mumbai, Singapore Tour Packages From Chennai, Singapore Tour Packages From Hyderabad, Singapore Tour Packages From Pune, Singapore Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Singapore Tour Packages From Kolkata, Singapore Tour Packages From Cochin, Singapore Tour Packages From Kerala.
For exploring Singapore, Indian passport holders need to obtain a Singapore tourist visa after booking the Singapore tour package. Indian citizens need to apply for a visa at least thirty days before their arrival date in Singapore. Visa application can be downloaded through the website of the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority, or you can get it from an approved agent. The Singapore tourist visa application fee is INR 1,853 for a single entry visa and 5,557 for a double-entry visa. Also, all travellers must submit an SG Arrival Card at least 3 days before entering Singapore.
If all the submitted documents are correct, the processing time of the Singapore visa is typically three to five working days after submission. Notably, a tourist visa is valid for three months after the issue date, but you can stay in the country for up to thirty days per trip.
Singapore is a year-round destination and the season for planning a Singapore tour package from India completely depends upon your preferences and schedule.
1) Peak Season: The average temperature during the months of November to January ranges between 25 degree to 31 degree Celsius. November to January and June-July witness a huge footfall as Singapore receives minimum rain, low humidity and ample sunshine. Also, various events and festivals are held during these months, including New Year and Christmas. Also, if you are shopping enthusiast and visiting the city-state during June and July, do take advantage of the Great Singapore Sale. It is also an ideal time to explore Sentosa Island to sit back , relax and take part in outdoor beach activities.
2) Shoulder Season: Singapore's shoulder season typically occurs between February and April, as well as September and early November. Visitors can enjoy a balance of favourable weather conditions during these times, making it an ideal time to explore the city-state. Singapore has more moderate temperatures during the shoulder season, with a lower chance of heavy rainfall than during the monsoon season. This creates a pleasant environment for outdoor activities and sightseeing. Furthermore, lodging and other travel-related expenses may be less expensive than during peak tourist season.
3) Waning Season: October to August is considered to be the waning season during which the prices of accommodations and flights are cheaper. The Southwest Monsoon sets in during this time, leading to warm and balmy weather. If you are planning a Singapore tour package from India during this time, you might get lucky enough to get accommodation at less expensive prices.
The best way to reach Singapore from India is by taking a direct or a connecting flight. There are several Indian cities that are well-connected with Singapore, providing frequent flights to and fro this destination.
1) Universal Studios: One of the best places that you can visit as part of your Singapore tour packages is Universal Studios of the city. Here you can wander through seven themed zones with over 20 exciting rides and shows. In addition you can walk down the Hollywood Boulevard, unearth ancient Egypt's secrets, and plunge into the sci-fi city's futuristic realm. From Shrek's Kingdom in Far Far Away Land to the dynamic world of Transformers, this Singaporean hotspot offers unmatched excitement. Thrilling roller coasters, live performances, and captivating 4D shows make it an unforgettable family-friendly experience.
2) Singapore Flyer: Another popular attraction in Singapore is the Singapore Flyer, Asia's largest observation wheel. It offers a breathtaking panorama of Singapore's skyline, which is a beautiful blend of modern marvels and age-old charm. As your capsule ascends, the stunning views of Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, and the busy harbour unfold before your eyes. At night, it transforms into a magical spectacle, with city lights shimmering beneath you. The Singapore Flyer offers more than a ride - it's a skyline adventure that is nothing short of extraordinary.
3) Gardens By The Bay: When availing of the Singapore packages, make sure to visit Gardens by the Bay, which is a breathtaking fusion of nature, technology, and art in the city. Here, you can marvel at the stunning Supertree Grove, where steel structures are cloaked in a green tower above you. You can also experience diverse ecosystems within the Cloud Forest and Flower Dome, or stroll along the OCBC Skyway, suspended amidst the Supertrees, and feel the invigorating energy of nature. When darkness falls, the gardens twinkle in a fascinating light and sound show.
4) S.E.A. Aquarium: When in Singapore, venture into the underwater world of the S.E.A. Aquarium, a marine sanctuary boasting over 100,000 sea creatures from 800 species. The ocean's mystical beauty unfolds as you navigate through 49 habitats, and witness majestic manta rays, stealthy sharks, and vivid coral reefs.
5) Sentosa Island: As part of your Singapore trip package, discover a paradise getaway at Sentosa Island, a tropical playground brimming with adventure and relaxation. You can delight yourself in the pristine sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters, and lush greenery or soak in nature at the Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom. Unleash your inner child at Universal Studios Singapore or get up close with marine life at the S.E.A. Aquarium, for an enthralling time.
Checkout: Sentosa Discovery Pass
6) River Wonders Singapore: For a unique experience of the rivers and waterways of Singapore, River Wonders is the best place to be. Here you can explore the diverse ecosystems and the fascinating creatures that inhabit them while strolling through the lush gardens. Observe vibrant flora and fauna, and learn about the importance of water conservation, at this rich cultural heritage tied to the rivers and gain a deeper understanding of Singapore's history.
7) Trick Eye Museum: Step into a world of optical illusions and interactive art at the Trick Eye Museum when you avail the Singapore holiday packages. a popular attraction in the city. The museum is home to two-dimensional paintings that transform into three-dimensional masterpieces, representing a unique form of art. You can also pose with whimsical creatures, become part of enchanting scenes, and capture memorable photos that will ignite your imagination.
8) Singapore Zoo: Make sure to include a visit to the Singapore Zoo in your Singapore travel package, a revered attraction for all age groups. Ranked as one of the top places in the city, the zoo is home to over 2,800 animals from around the world, representing more than 300 species. You can also explore a plethora of exhibits and marvel at the diverse ecosystems recreated within the zoo. From the lush rainforest habitat to the spacious open enclosures, each area provides a unique opportunity to observe animals in a naturalistic setting.
9) Butterfly Park And Insect Kingdom: For a unique experience in Singapore, head over to the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom, where the wonders of the insect world come alive. Enjoy soaking in lush greenery as you wander through tropical gardens teeming with fluttering butterflies and fascinating insects. You can also see the intricate life cycles of these delicate creatures, from egg to caterpillar to majestic winged beauty here. The park also offers you insights into the fascinating behaviours and adaptations of various insect species through engaging exhibits and educational displays.
10) Kidzania Singapore: After booking your Singapore tour packages, you can also pay a visit to KidZania Singapore, a one-of-a-kind indoor theme park that brings learning to life through immersive role-playing experiences. Perfect for children, this park is designed like a vibrant city, where your little ones can try out various professions and learn real-life skills in a fun and interactive way. From becoming a doctor, pilot, or chef to exploring science, arts, and entrepreneurship, children are empowered to explore their passions and unleash their creativity.
12) Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: Step into a world of glamour and excitement at Madame Tussauds Singapore Wax Museum, known as one of the most popular attractions in Singapore. The museum lets you get up close and personal with lifelike wax figures of your favourite celebrities, sports icons, historical figures, and more. You can also capture memorable moments as you pose with your favourite stars and immerse yourself in interactive exhibits that bring history and pop culture to life. From red carpet experiences to immersive themed zones, Madame Tussauds offers a captivating and interactive journey that will leave you amazed.
1. Have fun at Adventure Cove Waterpark: Visit Adventure Cove Park, Southeast Asia’s only aquatic and marine life park and slide through various fun-filled rides Zoom down high-speed water slides or dwindle down winding rivers and get a chance to enjoy snorkeling with more than 20,000 marine fish or take a friendly ride with ray fishes in the shallow waters. This adventure park is filled with rides, and special experiences and offers shopping and dining opportunities as you refuel your energy for the next adventure, hence making this activity an important part of your Singapore packages.
2. Dine at Singapore Flyer: In your search for unique and memorable experiences within your Singapore tour packages, take some time out to enjoy dining at Singapore Flyer. Take in breathtaking panoramic views of the city skyline and iconic landmarks, as you savour a delectable array of cuisine from around the world. Whether you're enjoying a romantic dinner, celebrating a special occasion, or simply treating yourself to a memorable meal, the combination of exquisite food and the mesmerising backdrop of the cityscape creates an enchanting atmosphere.
Book Now: Singapore Flyer Sky Dining
3. Take a walk through Chinatown: Bustling with life and full of energy, Chinatown offers a merry experience for anyone who would like to explore the beautiful labyrinths of this section in your Singapore trip Packages. From buzzing restaurants to galleries, shops and symbolic monuments, there is no dearth of iconic attractions for tourists.
4. Go shopping in Haji Lane: Known for its many shops, Haji lane is a magnet for youngsters and tourists looking for an underrated adventure. From exclusive souvenir shops to eating outlets, there is no lack of entertainment at this place. You can easily get here through an MRT station, the closest one being Bugis Station. If you are a shopaholic you must include this in your Singapore travel packages.
5. Hike around Mt Faber Park: Located at a height of about 94 meters, you will find this hill located in the central region of Singapore. Mt Faber Park is a photogenic hike of a number of trails, which can take you on an excursion as long as ten kilometers. You will not need any special hiking gear to embark on this journey. Only a set of durable shoes will do. This experience is not to be missed while you navigate different attractions on your Singapore trip Packages.
6. Explore the Singapore Art Museum: Singapore Art Museum is a Singapore-based gallery that focuses on visual art from Southeast Asia. It was the nation's first art gallery when it opened in 1996 in a refurbished 19th-century Catholic boys school. It's a must-see exhibition on your Singapore holiday packages for everyone intrigued in modern Asian art. Painting, photography, film, and sculpture are among the mediums included in the collection.
7. Visit Sifr Aromatics: Sifr Aromatics is one of the independently owned fragrance boutiques in Singapore's Kampong Glam neighbourhood. Heading over to this place, you will find about several hundred perfumes and colognes that are ready to wear. If you want a custom-blended perfume, make an appointment ahead of time and set aside at least 90 minutes.
8. Indulge in the Mint Museum of Toys: Mint Museum of Toys is home to more than 50000 objects from about 40 different nations out of which 8000 are on display. The relics in the museum date back to almost the 1840s and this is something that attracts tourists from all over the world. Aside from the toys, there are two galleries dedicated to historic enamel signs in the permanent collection. The collection is amazing in and of itself, but several of the exhibits are dimly lit and opaque, making this a preferable destination for people with specialized knowledge, so you must include this place in your Singapore tour packages
9. Relish authentic cuisines at the Old Airport Road Food Centre: Old Airport Road Food Centre, which is more than 40 years old, is one of Singapore's most popular destinations that is home to about 150 stalls. Heading over to this place, you will get to relish a wide range of local cuisines like Hokkien mee, silky beancurd pudding.
10. Explore the Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay: The Esplanade is Singapore's finest art facility, with a spectacular state-of-the-art concert hall, theatre, recital studio, and an open-air concert space. The structure is a work of art and the spiky exterior of the dome has earned it the moniker durian. If you are looking for some of the best spots to capture instagram worthy snaps, then this is the place that you should visit.
11. Capture stunning snaps at the Clarke Quay: The Clarke Quay happened to be one of the major trading hubs in the 1800s, when barges transported goods upstream for storage in warehouses. The warehouses have been renovated and painted in rainbow colours, giving this an excellent photo opportunity. Clarke Quay has also established itself as one of most sought after Singapore's food, drink, and entertainment hotspots.
12. Enjoy a Night safari: This is the world's first and most popular safari park dedicated to night creatures, one of the best experiences you must include in your Singapore travel packages. The 86-acre reserve is home to 2,500 animals representing 130 different species, with more than a third of them being endangered. Tourists heading over to this place can take a guided tram ride that lasts for about 40 minutes and takes you through seven different geographical areas to capture views of the animal sightings.
Book Now: Singapore Night Safari Tickets
13. Find peace at the Singapore Botanic Gardens: The UNESCO World Heritage site is divided into three "cores," or primary regions. As visitors enter through the historic Tanglin Gate, the first thing they see is the Tanglin core, which is the oldest. The Tyersall-Gallop core blends in with the park's existing rainforest, while the Bukit Timah core features a children's garden with treehouses, a suspension bridge, and a farm. There are more than 1,000 different species of orchid and about 2,000 hybrid species on display at the National Orchid Garden. So Singapore Botanic Gardens are one of the popular places to visit in Singapore and you should include in your Singapore tour packages
14. Offer prayers at Thian Hock Keng: Thian Hock Keng Temple, also known as Tianfu Temple, is the oldest Buddhist temple in Singapore. The intricate construction was constructed without the use of a single nail in the traditional southern Chinese style. With its dragon and phoenix sculptures and Fujian-style broken porcelain roof ridges, it's now totally repaired and a feast for the eyes.
15. Explore the heritage site of St. Andrew's Cathedral: This massive structure in the heart of Singapore's Civic District is one of the area's oldest and most imposing structures to visit on your Singapore packages. The Neo Gothic design topped by a simple spire makes its worth visiting. The structure is surrounded by park grounds, making it stand out as a haven in the middle of a bustling city. This is Singapore's largest cathedral, as well as the country's oldest Anglican church. It's a treasure trove for historical, cultural, and architectural enthusiasts.
16. Enjoy the calmness of Haw Par Villa: This eight-acre outdoor art park is odd yet a feast for the eyes, regardless of whether it is manicured or untamed. It was founded in the 1930s by Tiger Balm inventor and philanthropist Aw Boon Haw, who commissioned over 1,000 intricate sculptures and dioramas to educate traditional Chinese values before the arrival of television and the Internet. This place on your Singapore packages simply adds to its attractiveness and 'raw' feel and what you get here is an unadulterated, in-your-face lesson on Chinese principles and culture. It's worth noting that this "Asian cultural park" claims to be the first of its kind.
17. Take a view from Marina Bay Sands Skypark: One of the best things to do in Singapore is to head to the Marina Bay Sands Skypark and soak in the awe-inspiring views from there. You can ascend to the iconic rooftop observation deck, perched 200 metres above ground, and witness the breathtaking panorama of the city's skyline and the glistening waters of Marina Bay. Marvel at the architectural wonders surrounding you, including the stunning Gardens by the Bay and the impressive Supertree Grove.
18. Go for Cable Car Ride in Sentosa: Among the best activities to include in your Singapore packages is a cable car ride in Sentosa wherein you can experience the thrill of soaring above the sparkling waters. In the meantime, you can take in the panoramic views of the city skyline, lush greenery, and iconic landmarks as you glide effortlessly between Mount Faber and Sentosa Island. Whether you're seeking a romantic escapade or a fun-filled family outing, a cable car ride in Sentosa promises an exhilarating and memorable experience.
19. Indoor Skydiving at iFly Singapore: Partake in an indoor skydiving session at iFly Singapore, one of the most interesting activities of the metropolitan. Consisting of a vertical wind tunnel, you can feel the powerful air currents that will lift you off the ground, creating the sensation of freefall. Safely harnessed and guided by expert instructors, you'll enjoy the exhilaration of skydiving without the need for a plane.
1) Siloso Beach: If you are looking for a popular beach to visit as part of your Singapore tour packages, Siloso Beach is the place to be. Situated on the southernmost tip of Sentosa, Siloso Beach is a vibrant spectacle, beckoning travellers seeking a blend of relaxation and adrenaline-pumping water sports. You can also enjoy beach volleyball at this sport-lovers haven, which offers kayaking, paddleboarding, and surfing at this serene surroundings.
2) Tanjong Beach: Tucked away on Sentosa's southern coast, Tanjong Beach exudes an air of tranquillity, offering you a charming refuge from the hustle and bustle of Singapore. The beach is known for its crescent-shaped coastline, along with its golden sands and tranquil waters, which make it perfect for sunbathing or a romantic moonlit walk. While primarily a tranquil retreat, Tanjong Beach offers multiple water-based adventure sports as well like surfing, paddle boarding, Jet Skiing and flyboarding under the gentle sun. The beach is popular among nature lovers and birdwatchers, as it is home to a diverse range of flora and fauna.
3) Palawan Beach: Among the top beaches in the region is Palawan Beach, a visit to which you must surely include in the Singapore packages. Located in the heart of Sentosa, Palawan Beach, with its swaying palm trees and soft golden sand, offers you a lush tropical getaway. This family-friendly beach is best known for its iconic suspension bridge, leading to the southernmost point of continental Asia. Whether it's swimming in the serene waters, enjoying the playful pirate-themed water park, or simply lounging on the beach, there is something for everyone.
4) Changi Beach: Nestled on the eastern tip of Singapore, Changi Beach is a natural haven for those seeking a peaceful respite. This 3.3 km long coastal stretch serves as a perfect backdrop for tranquil walks or cycling trips, allowing you to take in the charming kampong-style ambience. The waters here are also calm, making it an ideal place to enjoy canoeing and windsurfing. Its barbecue pits and camping grounds invite families for a fun-filled outing, making Changi Beach a coveted destination for leisure and recreation in Singapore.
5) Punggol Beach: When deciding on the itinerary for your Singapore trip package, save some time for a visit to Punggol Beach. Situated in the northeastern part of Singapore, it is an enchanting coastal enclave renowned for its stunning sunsets and historical significance. With its rocky beach and rustic jetty, it captures the hearts of photographers and nature enthusiasts alike. You can explore the nature walk and cycling path that hugs its coastline, while immersing yourself in the heritage wonders renowned for the sneak peek of World War II along with the remnants of the old Punggol Village.
6) Pulau Ubin: Located northeast of mainland Singapore, Pulau Ubin is a small rustic island that doubles up as a nature lover’s paradise. It is home to tranquil beaches which offer a refreshing break from city life, transporting you to a simpler time with its nostalgic kampung scenery. From hiking through lush trails to biking along rustic paths, it's an ideal getaway. Noosa Beach is a particularly popular spot, known for its calm waters and incredible biodiversity. You can indulge in various water activities such as kayaking and snorkelling, exploring the abundant marine life thriving in the island's clear, turquoise waters.
7) Pasir Ris Beach: Pasir Ris Beach is another popular beach that you must visit when you avail the Singapore holiday packages. It is located in the eastern part of Singapore, and is a popular recreational spot for locals and tourists alike. Its stunning shoreline stretches over six kilometres, making it a delightful canvas for sunrise and sunset views. The beach's allure extends beyond its sandy expanse with facilities for exciting water sports like kayaking and sailing. You can leisurely stroll on the boardwalk, soaking in the tranquil ambience, or venture into Pasir Ris Park, the adjacent green space boasting a mangrove forest teeming with diverse wildlife.
1) Revolver: If you’re craving Indian cuisine during your Singapore tours from India, Revolver can be your ideal destination. At this modern grill house, you can enjoy lip-smacking dishes from different regions of India. Fire-based techniques are used for cooking almost all the dishes served at this restaurant.
2) SanSara: SanSara is an authentic North Indian restaurant that celebrates Indian cuisine and culture. The dishes at this restaurant are inspired by traditions from India’s Awadh region, with an emphasis on using the freshest seasonal ingredients. Feast on Indian delicacies like palak paneer, tandoori chicken, and kadhai paneer at San Sara.
3) Yarana: Situated on the banks of the Kallang River, Yarana is a contemporary Indian restaurant where you can enjoy the best North Indian delicacies. There’s both indoor seating and alfresco dining at this restaurant. It has a Bollywood-themed party room where you can host special events and throw lavish parties.
4) La Dame De Pic: Located in the Raffles Singapore main building, La Dame De Pic is the best place to have a Michelin-starred dining experience. You can enjoy exquisite French cuisine and a vast pairing option with exotic drinks, including champagnes, wines, and more. Don’t forget to try the star dish Berlingots, which are matcha-flavored pyramid-shaped pasta.
5) Lolla: With the Singapore holiday packages, you can enjoy seasonal Mediterranean cuisine at Lolla. You can watch the talented chefs preparing your meal at a dining bar or opt for the communal table that is one floor below. Some of the must-try dishes include hand-torn white sauce pasta and grilled octopus.
Browse through a wide range of Singapore trip packages from various cities: Singapore Tour Packages From Trivandrum, Singapore Tour Packages From Vadodara, Singapore Tour Packages From Coimbatore, Singapore Tour Packages From Amritsar, Singapore Tour Packages From Jaipur, Singapore Tour Packages From Surat, Singapore Tour Packages From Lucknow, Singapore Tour Packages From Chandigarh, Singapore Tour Packages From Indore, Singapore Tour Packages From Mangalore.