Popular New Zealand Packages
New Zealand Tour Packages
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 178200.0|
|12 Days / 11 Nights||₹ 226700.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 203175.0|
|10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 228400.0|
|15 Days / 14 Nights||₹ 320000.0|
Book the New Zealand travel packages and get ready for experiences that will get etched in your memory lane forever. These New Zealand packages have been curated keeping in mind the varied interests of the travelers so that they can enjoy every bit of the trip. From adventure lovers to religious souls and nature lovers to historical enthusiasts, these New Zealand holiday packages are a treat for each one of you. These packages have been designed by our experts keeping in mind that your comfort and expectations are never compromised. The best thing is that you can even grab great discounts and offers all the time when booking from Thrillophilia.
You can even customize the packages as per your choice so that you can enjoy a tailor made trip according to your dreams. So whether you want a short itinerary or you want to extend the duration of your trip or you want to have a specific accommodation you can get it all by booking New Zealand tour packages. The New Zealand tour also gives you a chance to enjoy some of the best activities on offer like skydiving, sailing and zip lining.
Quick transfer, delectable meals and great accommodation are the major highlights of New Zealand holiday packages. If you want an affordable package that won’t burn a hole in your pocket then you can do the booking in a group and you’ll get huge discounts. You’ll also get a chance to visit even the hidden gems of New Zealand during this trip that are not known to people but are worth a visit. Whatever you have in your wishlist during the tour we will strive our best to go beyond your expectations to turn your trip into a dream holiday. So whether you’re a corporate traveler, honeymoon seeker or solo traveler you should definitely book these packages to have a trip according to your likings and choices.
Popular New Zealand Travel PackagesNew Zealand Tour Packages From Bangalore, New Zealand Tour Packages From Delhi, New Zealand Tour Packages From Mumbai, New Zealand Tour Packages From Hyderabad, New Zealand Tour Packages From Pune, New Zealand Tour Packages From Chandigarh, New Zealand Tour Packages From Kolkata, New Zealand Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, New Zealand Tour Packages From Chennai.
Browse Top New Zealand Packages by Theme: New Zealand Honeymoon Tour Packages, New Zealand Family Tour Packages, New Zealand Luxury Tour Packages, New Zealand Group Tour Packages.
Best Time to Visit New Zealand
The best time to visit New Zealand is all year. The country's summer season runs from December to February, and this is the peak tourist season to enjoy the different New Zealand packages, when the weather is warm and sunny, making it ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking, skiing, and water sports.
However, this is also the busiest time of the year, so it is advisable to book your accommodation and activities in advance. The shoulder season, which runs from March to May and September to November, is a great time to visit if you want to avoid the crowds and enjoy lower prices. The winter season, from June to August, is perfect for skiing and snowboarding but can be cold and wet in other parts of the country.
How To Reach New Zealand?By Air: New Zealand is well connected to various countries of the world through international flights. The 3 major airports located here are Christchurch International Airport, Wellington International Airport and Auckland International Airport. Many direct flights run to and from Samoa, Tonga, Fiji and Cook Islands. If you board a flight from Australia then you will need a transit visa.
By Water: Cruise is considered to be the best way to travel to New Zealand. Cities such as Queenstown, Marlborough Sounds and Auckland, are the best places to reach directly by water.
Rotorua: Known to be the thermal wonderland as well as nature’s haven, Rotorua is a must-visit attraction that you will get to visit by booking New Zealand trip packages. It has numerous hot prings and geysers that are renowned for their colourful appearance. You can also find here several reserves and parks where you can enjoy the fresh air and breathtaking views of nature. You can also enjoy here sky swing and zoom pipeline to pace up your adrenaline level. Options like trekking, mountain biking, luging and sky diving are also available here.
Things to Do on New Zealand TripHere are some of the best things to do on New Zealand trip:
1. Enjoy Bungee Jumping: One of the best things that you must try during the New Zealand trip are enjoying bungee jumping at the terrifying spots in Queensland. The Nevis Bungy is one of the best places for enjoying this adventure sports activity as its platform is suspended in between the gorge by wires offering you scenic views. You can make the jump in whatever way you want, you can flip or even do a matrix.
2. Check out the rarest species at Abel Tasman National Park: Another interesting activity that you must try during your New Zealand trip packages is exploring the numerous species of birds, plants and animals at Abel Tasman National Park. You can also spot here some of the rarest species of animals such as bellbird, gannets, fur seals, and blue penguins. For an instant adrenaline kick and limitless fun you can even try paddling and hiking over here.
3. Go fishing and witness cultural artefacts at Bay of Islands: If you’re someone looking for an out of the world experience then book the New Zealand travel packages and enjoy fishing at Bay of Islands. It has some of the best underdeveloped beaches that are home to a wide range of marine species. Apart from fishing you can also enjoy here sailing and diving to have an adrenaline rushing experience.
4. Explore the rich past of New Zealand at Te Papa Tongarewa Museum: If you’re keen on knowing about the rich past of New Zealand then you must pay a visit to Te Papa Tongarewa Museum that is the storehouse of oldest exhibits and artefacts. You can also explore here the exquisite collection of French and English furniture and fossils. You can also study about the Kiwi Culture over here and admire the vivid collection of art and photographs here. This museum also sells souvenirs at extremely budget friendly rates giving you a chance to take back memories of the trip.
5. Appreciate the breathtaking architecture of Larnach Castle: One of the best things that you will get to try by booking the New Zealand tours is going for a guided tour of Larnach Castle that is an architectural masterpiece and houses historic stables, ballroom cafes and various outbuildings. You can also stroll by the lovely garden that further elevates the beauty of this castle.
6. Enjoy trekking at Mount Cook: If you’re someone looking for an adrenaline kick then you must try trekking at Mount Cook that is the highest mountain peak in New Zealand. Trekking through this route can be the best experience of your life as you’ll come across lush green forests and fascinating valleys. This is however a very challenging trek and therefore only experienced mountain climbers should partake in this activity.
7. Enjoy Sky Walking at Sky Tower: By booking the New Zealand Tour packages you’ll get a chance to enjoy sky walking at Sky Tower which is a 328 meters tall freestanding observation tower. You can have a panoramic view of Auckland’s skyline from here and you can even enjoy delicious food at the restaurants located here. Adventure activities like sky jumping can also be enjoyed over here to pace up your adrenaline level.
Click Here to Book: Sky Tower Auckland Tickets
8. Go Wine Tasting: Another interesting activity that you must try if you’re in New Zealand is taking a tour of the wineries located here that claim to produce the best wine in the world. You can sample various varieties of wines over here and you can even witness the entire process of the production of wine. The lush greenery and fresh flowers surrounding these wineries further make it a heavenly spot that you must visit.
Browse a variety of New Zealand trip packages from several Indian cities, including: New Zealand Tour Packages From Cochin, New Zealand Tour Packages From Trivandrum, New Zealand Tour Packages From Coimbatore, New Zealand Tour Packages From Surat, New Zealand Tour Packages From Vadodara, New Zealand Tour Packages From Chandigarh, New Zealand Tour Packages From Nagpur, New Zealand Tour Packages From Jaipur, New Zealand Tour Packages From Lucknow, New Zealand Tour Packages From Indore.