Popular New Zealand Packages
New Zealand Tour Packages
|Australia and New Zealand Honeymoon Package||13 Days / 12 Nights||₹ 300999.0|
|Australia and New Zealand Tour Package from India||13 Days / 12 Nights||₹ 300000.0|
|New Zealand Family Tour Package||11 Days / 10 Nights||₹ 89999.0|
|6 Nights Exciting New Zealand Holiday Tour of North Island||7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 95999|
|Exotic New Zealand with Fiji Islands Holiday 2023 | Flat 20% off||11 Days / 10 Nights||₹ 119000|
New Zealand PackagesBrowse through a wide range of New Zealand holidays oackages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized New Zealand vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Book the New Zealand tour packages and get ready for experiences that will get etched in your memory lane forever. These packages have been curated keeping in mind the varied interests of the travelers so that they can enjoy every bit of the trip. From adventure lovers to religious souls and nature lovers to historical enthusiasts, these packages are a treat for each one of you. These packages have been designed by our experts keeping in mind that your comfort and expectations are never compromised. The best thing is that you can even grab great discounts and offers all the time when booking from Thrillophilia.
You can even customize the packages as per your choice so that you can enjoy a tailor made trip according to your dreams. So whether you want a short itinerary or you want to extend the duration of your trip or you want to have a specific accommodation you can get it all by booking these packages. The New Zealand tour also gives you a chance to enjoy some of the best activities on offer like skydiving, sailing and zip lining.
Quick transfer, delectable meals and great accommodation are the major highlights of New Zealand holiday packages. If you want an affordable package that won’t burn a hole in your pocket then you can do the booking in a group and you’ll get huge discounts. You’ll also get a chance to visit even the hidden gems of New Zealand during this trip that are not known to people but are worth a visit. Whatever you have in your wishlist during the tour we will strive our best to go beyond your expectations to turn your trip into a dream holiday. So whether you’re a corporate traveler, honeymoon seeker or solo traveler you should definitely book these packages to have a trip according to your likings and choices.
Places to Visit on New Zealand Trip:1. Rotorua: Known to be the thermal wonderland as well as nature’s haven, Rotorua is a must-visit attraction that you will get to visit by booking New Zealand tour packages. It has numerous hot prings and geysers that are renowned for their colourful appearance. You can also find here several reserves and parks where you can enjoy the fresh air and breathtaking views of nature. You can also enjoy here sky swing and zoom pipeline to pace up your adrenaline level. Options like trekking, mountain biking, luging and sky diving are also available here.
Things to Do on New Zealand Trip :1. Enjoy Bungee Jumping: One of the best things that you must try during the New Zealand tour is enjoying bungee jumping at the terrifying spots in Queensland. The Nevis Bungy is one of the best places for enjoying this adventure sports activity as its platform is suspended in between the gorge by wires offering you scenic views. You can make the jump in whatever way you want, you can flip or even do a matrix.
2. Check out the rarest species at Abel Tasman National Park: Another interesting activity that you must try during your New Zealand trip package is exploring the numerous species of birds, plants and animals at Abel Tasman National Park. You can also spot here some of the rarest species of animals such as bellbird, gannets, fur seals, and blue penguins. For an instant adrenaline kick and limitless fun you can even try paddling and hiking over here.
3. Go fishing and witness cultural artefacts at Bay of Islands: If you’re someone looking for an out of the world experience then book the New Zealand travel package and enjoy fishing at Bay of Islands. It has some of the best underdeveloped beaches that are home to a wide range of marine species. Apart from fishing you can also enjoy here sailing and diving to have an adrenaline rushing experience.
4. Explore the rich past of New Zealand at Te Papa Tongarewa Museum: If you’re keen on knowing about the rich past of New Zealand then you must pay a visit to Te Papa Tongarewa Museum that is the storehouse of oldest exhibits and artefacts. You can also explore here the exquisite collection of French and English furniture and fossils. You can also study about the Kiwi Culture over here and admire the vivid collection of art and photographs here. This museum also sells souvenirs at extremely budget friendly rates giving you a chance to take back memories of the trip
5. Appreciate the breathtaking architecture of Larnach Castle: One of the best things that you will get to try by booking the New Zealand trip package is going for a guided tour of Larnach Castle that is an architectural masterpiece and houses historic stables, ballroom cafes and various outbuildings. You can also stroll by the lovely garden that further elevates the beauty of this castle.
6. Enjoy trekking at Mount Cook: If you’re someone looking for an adrenaline kick then you must try trekking at Mount Cook that is the highest mountain peak in New Zealand. Trekking through this route can be the best experience of your life as you’ll come across lush green forests and fascinating valleys. This is however a very challenging trek and therefore only experienced mountain climbers should partake in this activity.
7. Enjoy Sky Walking at Sky Tower: By booking the New Zealand tour packages you’ll get a chance to enjoy sky walking at Sky Tower which is a 328 meters tall freestanding observation tower. You can have a panoramic view of Auckland’s skyline from here and you can even enjoy delicious food at the restaurants located here. Adventure activities like sky jumping can also be enjoyed over here to pace up your adrenaline level.
8. Go Wine Tasting: Another interesting activity that you must try if you’re in New Zealand is taking a tour of the wineries located here that claim to produce the best wine in the world. You can sample various varieties of wines over here and you can even witness the entire process of the production of wine. The lush greenery and fresh flowers surrounding these wineries further make it a heavenly spot that you must visit.
Best Time to Visit New Zealand
The best time to visit New Zealand is all year. The country's summer season runs from December to February, and this is the peak tourist season to enjoy the different New Zealand packages, when the weather is warm and sunny, making it ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking, skiing, and water sports.
However, this is also the busiest time of the year, so it is advisable to book your accommodation and activities in advance. The shoulder season, which runs from March to May and September to November, is a great time to visit if you want to avoid the crowds and enjoy lower prices. The winter season, from June to August, is perfect for skiing and snowboarding but can be cold and wet in other parts of the country.
How To Reach New Zealand?By Air: New Zealand is well connected to various countries of the world through international flights. The 3 major airports located here are Christchurch International Airport, Wellington International Airport and Auckland International Airport. Many direct flights run to and from Samoa, Tonga, Fiji and Cook Islands. If you board a flight from Australia then you will need a transit visa.
By Water: Cruise is considered to be the best way to travel to New Zealand. Cities such as Queenstown, Marlborough Sounds and Auckland, are the best places to reach directly by water.
Browse a variety of Rajasthan trip packages from several Indian cities, including : New Zealand Tour Package From Bangalore, New Zealand Tour Package From Delhi, New Zealand Tour Package From Mumbai, New Zealand Tour Package From Hyderabad, New Zealand Tour Package From Pune, New Zealand Tour Package From Chandigarh
People Also Ask About New Zealand Tours
Which are the best New Zealand tour packages?Here are some of the best New Zealand packages:
How to reach New Zealand?- By Air: New Zealand is well connected to various countries of the world through international flights. The 3 major airports located here are Christchurch International Airport, Wellington International Airport and Auckland International Airport. Many direct flights run to and from Samoa, Tonga, Fiji and Cook Islands. If you board a flight from Australia then you will need a transit visa.
- By Water: Cruise is considered to be the best way to travel to New Zealand. Cities such as Queenstown, Marlborough Sounds and Auckland, are the best places to reach directly by water.
What is the currency of New Zealand?The New Zealand Dollar(NZ$) is the currency of New Zealand.
Do you need a visa to travel to New Zealand?Yes, you’ll need a visitors visa to travel to New Zealand if you’re coming from India. A UK citizen or passport holder can stay here up to six months without any tourist visa.
You’ll not require a Tourist Visa if you’re the citizen of New Zealand n or you have a New Zealand Residence Permit.
Which are the best beaches to visit in New Zealand?1. Maiti Beach: Book the New Zealand holiday package and get a chance to swim, kayak, snorkel or simply relax by this remote Northland beach that is known for its soft white sand and clear water.
2. Anchor Bay: This is one of the remotest beaches that you will get to visit by booking the New Zealand trip package. It has white sand, rock pools, walking trails as well as some of the best restaurants and cafes.
3. Piha Beach: This is one of the best beaches that you should visit during your New Zealand tour as it has big waves, hammocks as well as a beautiful shoreline.
4. Ninety Mile Beach: This is a small beach that spans in around 55 miles and offers activities such as blokarting, and bodyboarding.
How much does a trip to New Zealand cost?New Zealand tour packages will usually cost around Rs 1,40,000 for one person for 10-12 days including flights.
What is the best time to visit New Zealand?December, January & February(Summers) are considered to be the best months for New Zealand tour as the temperature remains pleasant and you can try tons of outdoor activities.
How much does a trip to New Zealand cost from India?New Zealand tour packages of 10 Days will cost you around Rs 1,40,000. This includes airfare, accommodations, sightseeing and other things.
How many days do I need in New Zealand?You will need a minimum of fourteen days for the New Zealand tour as it has tons of activities on offer and places to visit.
How much is a New Zealand visa?A New Zealand visa will cost you around NZD $35.
Is New Zealand North or South Island better?South Island of New Zealand is much better than North Island as it is dotted with lakes, glaciers, endless vistas, and fjords. You can also find here Southern Alps, which are home to Aoraki/Mt. Cook which is the country’s largest mountain.
What are the best ways to commute around New Zealand?- Hop on hop off buses are the fairly reasonable option to commute around New Zealand.
- You can also rent a camper van or take a train to reach different destinations around the country.
- You can also board a taxi that runs all around the main cities of New Zealand.
What are the best adventure activities in New Zealand?1. White water rafting: Book the New Zealand tour packages and get a chance to enjoy white water rafting at the lower part of Tongariro River, Vector Wero Whitewater Park and Wairoa river. Anyone can try rafting here as it has both challenging grade five rapids to easy grade one rapids.
2. Rotorua Canopy Tours and gun claybird shooting: Witness fungi of every color from cobalt, red to yellow and orange as you enjoy zip lining above the beautiful valleys at Rotorua forest that will give you a unique perspective of nature. You can also enjoy gun claybird shooting and scenic horse trek at Rotorua playground.
3. Bungy Jumping: The New Zealand travel package gives you a chance to enjoy bungy jumping at Queenstown which has some of the best bungy jumping spots such as AJ Hackett Bungy’s base. You can also enjoy this activity at The Nevis Bungy which is the world's third largest platform suspended in between the gorges by wire.
4. Canoeing: For the ultimate mix of scenic beauty and adventure you must try canoeing at Waitakere Ranges in Auckland. If you’re a novice a guide will accompany you to ensure that you remain safe while partaking this activity.
5. Jet Boating: Another quintessential activity that you must try by booking New Zealand tour packages is jet boating where you will get a chance to hurtle down the Shotover River rapids with 360 degree spin. The twist and turn between the rock canyons will give you a blood rushing thrill as well as the view of the splendid scenery.
What are the best wildlife national parks and sanctuaries in New Zealand?
1. Moutohora (Bay of Plenty): Also known as Whale Island this is a pest free sanctuary that is home to endangered and rare birds, plants and reptiles. It is home to one ninety native plant species and you can also witness here remnants of the volcanic cone.
2. Sanctuary Mountain Maungatautari: This is the biggest ecological restoration project of New Zealand that you will get to visit by booking the New Zealand tour packages. It aims to preserve the wildlife species and you can witness here Zealand birds like kiwi and kaka and takahe.
3. Cape Sanctuary: This is the biggest privately owned wildlife restoration projects of New Zealand which spans across three farm properties in Hawke’s Bay. You can witness here gannet colony sea birds, invertebrates and reptiles.
4. Pukaha Mount Bruce Wildlife Centre: This is an internationally acclaimed facility that aims to preserve threatened bird species. By booking a New Zealand holiday package you can also enjoy a guided tour of this wildlife center to witness kiwi house, native birds and reptiles.
Which are the famous glaciers to visit in New Zealand?1. Fox Glacier: This is the most renowned and accessible glacier in New Zealand that flows out in the Fox River and is approximately thirteen kilometres long. The deep crevasses and stunning blue ice caves are the major highlight of this glacier that you can witness by booking New Zealand tour packages.
2. Tasman Glacier: This is a twenty three kilometres long glacier that is a bliss for experienced alpine hikers as they can enjoy heli-hikes in summers over here.
3. Rob Roy Glacier: This is a small glacier located in Mount Aspiring National Park that hangs dramatically at the edge of Rob Roy peak.
4. Hooker Glacier: Sitting on the alps in the South Island this glacier is known for its sheer magnificence and breathtaking beauty. You have to walk through the Hooker Valley Track to reach this glacier.
Which are the best cities to explore in New Zealand?1. Auckland: The New Zealand holiday package gives you a chance to explore this delightful city that is known for its lovely harbours, lush farmlands, fantastic beaches as well as trendy shops. It is also known as the “City of Sails” as the beaches here are full of sailboats and yachts.
2. Christchurch: Also known as “Garden City” Christchurch is full of greenery and has the greatest wealth of nature such as the parks, gardens and scenic galleries. It also has some of the best beaches where you can try river rafting and ballooning as per the New Zealand travel package.
3. Queenstown: Relish your New Zealand holiday package to the most as you visit this vibrant city that is blessed with fantastic art scenes and excellent vineyards. The city is also famed to be the “Adventure capital of the world” as you can try here bungee jumping, zip lining as well as mountaineering.
4. Wellington: Book the New Zealand travel package and get a chance to visit this city that is known to be the scenic capital of the country as it has endless gardens, valleys as well as waterfalls. It also has numerous cafes, restaurants and pubs where you can drink, dance and relax.
What is famous in New Zealand?These are the things famous in New Zealand:
- Lord of the Rings
- Manuka Honey
- Sheep Farms
- Haka: Traditional war dance
- Mount Taranaki
- Bungee Jumping
Which are the best lake to visit in New Zealand?
New Zealand is located on the island continent has a coastline but besides that, it also has many small yet beautiful lakes that can take your breath away with its beauty. There are many lakes that can be found in New Zealand but some are so magnificent and beautiful that they should not be missed by many tourists. Some of the best lakes in New Zealand are:
- Lake Taupo
- Lake Wakatipu
- Lake Pukaki
- Lake Wanaka
- Lake Tekapo
- Lake Rotorua
Which are the best places for kayaking and river rafting in New Zealand?
Kayaking and River rafting are the perfect water sports for the adventure junkies who visit New Zealand. Since New Zealand is situated on the island continent of Australia, it has a quite extensive coastline where the sea has a strong current. The water bodies present here have the right amount of rapids and currents for a perfect river rafting and kayaking. Kayaking is a bit more dangerous than river rafting as it is done alone so the tourists need to inquire about both the activities properly before engaging in any. Some of the best places for kayaking and river rafting in New Zealand are:
- Tasman Sea
- Lake Mclaren in Tauranga
- Lake Taupo
- Whanganui River
- Pelorus River
- Dart River in Otago
Where can I enjoy bungee jumping in New Zealand?
New Zealand is one such country where one can enjoy almost every adventure sports activity. In fact, the adventure activities available in New Zealand are amongst the best in the world and the same thing can be said about bungee jumping in New Zealand.
Bungee jumping off New Zealand is amongst the highest in the world. In Bungee jumping a person has to jump off a platform with their legs tied to a rope. That rope prevents the person from crashing down. The activity is very exciting and one gets an immense amount of adrenaline rush while carrying it out. The places in New Zealand where one enjoy bungee jumping are:
- Mokai Gravity Canyon Bungy
Which are the most best trekking sites in New Zealand?
Being filled with mountains and having three heritage sites - Tongariro National Park, Te Wahipounamu and the Subantarctic Islands, New Zealand has been considered one of the ultimate destination for trekking and hiking. Trekking through the mountains maybe tedious here but the scenery and landscapes’ breathtaking beauty is absolutely worth it. The best trekking trails in New Zealand are:
- Lake Waikaremoana Great Walk
- Rakiura Track
- Abel Tasman Coastal Track
- Routeburn Track
- Milford Track
- Kepler Track
- Heaphy Track
- Tongariro Northern Circuit
- Whanganui Journey
Which are the best biking trips in New Zealand?
Biking or cycling tours in New Zealand are absolutely awe-inspiring. The sea breeze against the skin and the astounding landscape and views make it a perfect way to relax and explore the country. It is at times tiring but the fresh air and the beautiful scenery definitely makes it worth the pain. There are many cycling and biking tours available in all the main areas of New Zealand like Queensland, South Island, North Island and so on. Some of the best and different biking tours of New Zealand are:
- Christchurch to Queenstown
- Port Hills Road Cycle Tour
- Nelson Lake Road Cycle Tour
- Queenstown to Dunedin Tour
- Southern Alps Road Cycle Tour
Which are the best destinations for snow adventure activities in New Zealand?
During the months of June to October, New Zealand is covered with snow and transforms into a snow world. During these months tourists come from all over the world to enjoy the snow and do activities like snowboarding, skiing, snowshoeing, heli-skiing and what not.
New Zealand is an absolute delight in these months as one can have hot chocolate in small cafes and then go for a round of skiing or do something of this kind. So the best places for doing these snow activities in New Zealand are:
- Arthur’s Pass
- Hanmer Springs
What are the best canoeing sites in New Zealand?
New Zealand is an island country, therefore there are hundreds of water bodies present in the country. The presence of these water bodies allows the people touring the country to enjoy some amazing water activities.
Canoeing is an activity in which one is given a light-weight boat, canoe, and they are made to row it in a lake or a river. Canoeing in rivers is believed to be better as one gets to row the canoe against the rapids of the river. There are quite a few places in New Zealand where one can carry out canoeing and the best among them are:
• Dart River
• Lake Rotoiti
• Lake Wanaka
• Haruru Falls
• Lake Taupo
Which are the best places to enjoy rock climbing and rappelling in New Zealand?
New Zealand is full of mountains, hills and other rocky structure which makes it an ideal place for rock climbing. Queenstown is considered the adventure capital of New Zealand as all these adventurous activities like Rock Climbing and Rappelling are very famous in Queenstown and must do activities when in Queenstown. Some of the best places in New Zealand for rock climbing and rappelling are:
- Auckland and Waitakere Rain Forest
- Bay of Plenty
Which are the famous camping sites in New Zealand?
Camping is the perfect activity for all nature lovers in New Zealand. This place is a paradise for all campers. The Department of Conservation in New Zealand have developed many camping sites beside mountains, in valleys and so on. The beauty of these sites at night under the starry sky is mesmerizing. Camping is a must do activity when in New Zealand. Some of the best camping sites for tourists in New Zealand are:
- Pelorus Bridge Camp Ground
- Mapua Leisure Park, Nelson
- Golden Bay
- Marahau Beach Camp, Marahau
- Punakaiki Beach Camp
- Te Anau
- Born of Gold Holiday Park