1. Pokhara - This is one of the most ideal places to add to your Nepal honeymoon packages with its stunning scenery. The glistening Himalayas in the backdrop, winding path, pristine lakes and lush green valleys makes for a perfect honeymoon destination. Pokhara is also famous for paragliding and the Phewa Tal.
2. Bandipur - Experience the cultural heritage of this beautiful and enchanting village surrounded by hills and resounding brooks. Bandipur is ideal for capturing all the romantic memories of this trip with its peaceful surroundings and scenic vistas.
3. Nagarkot - This place is just 32 km from the capital city of Kathmandu. This is one of the best places in your Nepal honeymoon tour packages and is famous for its stunning sunrises, perfect views of Mount Everest and the Annapurna ranges. Main attractions here are Changu Narayan Temple and hiking trails of Chisapani.
4. Daman - Daman is a remote village with enchanting scenery ideal for a Nepal honeymoon package for its peaceful ambience. This is a great place to enjoy the beauty of nature away from the hustle and bustle of crowded destinations.
5. Bardia - Add a touch of wildlife explorations to your Nepal honeymoon packages with a visit to the fascinating Bardia National Park. This is the largest sanctuary in the Terai region and it is home to the highly endangered Bengal Tiger. Here you can enjoy an elephant ride or go white water rafting in the Karnali River.
6. Chitwan - This is another excellent destination for jungle safaris, elephant rides and wildlife spotting. The Chitwan National Park is listed in the World Heritage sites and it presents a chance to catch a glimpse of the endangered Bengal Tiger, one-horned rhino, deer, etc.
7. Godavari - This is a charming village ideal for hiking, picnics, bird watching and just enjoying the natural beauty of the place. Famous attractions here are the National Botanical Gardens, Harisiddhi, Naudhara Pagoda and Phulchowki Mai Temple.
8. Sarangkot - This enchanting hill station is not far from Pokhara and it offers some of the best sunrise and sunset views. This is the best place to view the majestic Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Machhapuchhare. This is a good place to enjoy some quiet time with your newly wed in your Nepal honeymoon tours.
9. Lumbini - Lumbini is the birthplace of Lord Buddha and this place sees visitors from around the world. Although it is a spiritual place, Lumbini is an ideal destination to add to your Nepal honeymoon packages because of its sheer beauty and fascinating attractions. Some of the best attractions here are Lumbini Garden, Mayadevi Temple, Ashoka Pillar, Myanmar Golden Temple, Monasteries built by different countries such as Sri Lanka, Cambodia, etc.
10. Kathmandu - Kathmandu is a vibrant city with lots to offer a couple on their Nepal honeymoon tours. The city is a cultural hub but with all the glitz and glamour of city life.
Attractions range from legendary temples such as Pashupatinath Temple to glamorous casinos. Alluring sanctuaries as well as peaceful monasteries. Kathmandu can add so much color to your Nepal honeymoon packages.
1. Sightseeing tours - Every destination in Nepal has amazing attractions. From Kathmandu to Pokhara, Lumbini, Nagarkot and others; they each have their own special attractions. Sightseeing tours should definitely be a part of your Nepal Honeymoon packages to make the most of what this beautiful place has to offer.
2. Adventure sports in Pokhara - Pokhara is an ideal destination both for some quiet time as well as some adrenaline pumping activities. Couples can indulge in paragliding, bungee jumping, parahawking, ultralight flight and lots more. Newlyweds can also enjoy boating, cycling and mountain biking.
3. Go hiking in Godavari - Godavari is a wonderful village ideal for couples on their Nepal honeymoon tours. Hiking in the wonderful and scenic winding lanes of this village is a wonderful way to enjoy a few hours of tranquility and romantic moments. Couples can also spend some quality time at the National Botanical Gardens.
4. Helicopter rides - This is one of the most fascinating things you can add to your Nepal honeymoon tour packages. Enjoy stunning views of Mount Everest, Mount Ama Dablam and many other majestic peaks. This is a unique way of getting the best views of the wonders of Nepal.
5. River Rafting - Nepal has several rivers that are ideal for kayaking, river rafting and boating activities. For those who are interested in white water rafting they can include this activity to their Nepal honeymoon packages. Rapids of various grades can be found in rivers such as Kali Gandaki, Trishuli, Lower Seti, Bhote Kosi and many others.
6. Try your luck at the casinos in Kathmandu - Spend an evening in the exciting casinos of Kathmandu in your Nepal honeymoon tours packages. The best part about the casinos in Kathmandu is that they are open 24/7, so you can stop in anytime. Some of the best casinos here include Casino Royale, The Millionaire’s Club and Casino, Mahjong Casino and many more.
7. Go for a jungle safari in Bardia National Park - If you and your spouse enjoy wildlife then a jungle safari in Bardia National Park should definitely be part of your Nepal honeymoon packages. Couples can indulge in elephant rides, bird watching, crocodile feeding, jeep safaris and many other activities.
8. Explore enchanting villages - Nepal has several charming and enchanting villages that have some of the best scenery and views that are stunning. Some of the popular ones ideal for honeymoon couples are Bandipur, Godavari, Daman, Mustang and several more.
9. Enjoy the sunset view in Sarangkot - The spellbinding beauty of Sarangkot is ideal for honeymoon couples to enjoy quality time with each other. The place offers perfect sunrise and sunset views, a stunning view of the Himalayas and perfect ambience for a romantic rendezvous.
10. River Safari at Chitwan National Park - Experience the best of the exotic wildlife that Chitwan has to offer with a river safari. A leisurely canoe ride on the Rapti River can definitely bring up the adventure level of your Nepal honeymoon tour packages. While canoeing you can catch a glimpse of the crocodiles that are local inhabitants of this region.
Yes, Indian Rupee works in Nepal but make sure they are with Rs 100 denominations. You can also withdraw money from Indian banks and ATMs in Nepal. Once you reach you can also exchange to Nepali currency for convenience.
An average 6 days trip to Nepal from India can cost anywhere between INR 20000 to INR 50000 depending on the packages, destination and activities added.
Indian nationals do not require Passport to enter Nepal. However, other ID proofs will be required. Other nationalities do require a Passport to enter Nepal.
Yes, Nepal has many attractions to offer for fantastic Nepal honeymoon packages. Beautiful lakes and adventure sports in Pokhara, temples and casinos in Kathmandu, amazing views in Nagarkot, beautiful gardens in Godavari, Jungle safaris in Chitwan and so much more.
Nepal is perhaps one of the cheapest countries to travel to. The cost of transportation, basic food and other basic necessities is very less. It is an ideal destination for budget travellers.
Ideally to explore the best that Nepal has to offer, 12 days would be perfect. You can also add short trekking tours to your packages if interested.
1. Pokhara - Pokhara should definitely be part of any Nepal honeymoon tour packages for its adrenaline pumping activities as well as scenic beauty. Pokhara also has several eateries that serve a wide variety of cuisines from Chinese, Indian, Italian and many more.
2. Kathmandu - The capital city should be part of the Nepal honeymoon packages for its magnificent temples, peaceful monasteries, glamorous nightclubs and so much more. The city also has some exciting casinos that open 24/7 and many other colorful experiences.
3. Nagarkot - Explore Nagarkot for its scenic beauty and Himalayan backdrop. The best part of being in Nagarkot is that you get to view the majestic Mount Everest from almost every part of the place.
4. Bhaktapur - This is one of the oldest cities and it is divided into three squares. Each of these squares have magnificent temples and other religious structures. The city is just 12 km from Kathmandu but visitors have to pay entry fees to explore Bhaktapur.
5. Janakpur - This city is believed to be the birthplace of Goddess Sita and also where her marriage to Lord Ram took place. The city has 70 beautiful ponds, amazing architecture and verdant surroundings. This is also a great place to shop for Maithili paintings and handicrafts.
1. Panchase Hill Trek - This is a wonderful short trekking route that takes you around Pokhara. This route offers excellent mountain views, natural heritage sites and spellbinding wilderness experience. This is an ideal trek for couples on their Nepal honeymoon tours.
2. Kathmandu Valley Rim Trek - This trekking route is an amazing blend of trekking and sightseeing. The route takes you not too far from the capital city yet you can experience the beauty of rural life. The trail takes you through charming villages and stunning sceneries.
3. Langtang Valley Trek - Langtang Valley takes you close to the majestic snow capped mountains and through magnificent glaciers. The scenery is dramatic and ideal for Nepal honeymoon packages. There is also a yak cheese factory here that you can visit if you wish to.
4. Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek - This trek covers a large area of the Annapurna circuit and it is one of the best trekking routes in the world. This trek is ideal for couples to enjoy the colorful beauty of this region as well as take in the magnificent views of the towering Himalayas.
5. Upper Mustang Trek - This trek is full rocky mountains, deep valleys and cliffs. It runs along the Tibetan border and the cultural differences are seen in the lifestyle, language, architecture and traditions of the people here. If you are interested in trekking then this route should definitely be part of the Nepal honeymoon packages.