Popular Pattaya Packages
Pattaya Tour Packages
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 35500.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 17990.0|
|9 Days / 8 Nights||₹ 59000.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 38999.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 32000.0|
Popular Pattaya PackagesPattaya Tour Packages From Delhi, Pattaya Tour Packages From Kerala, Pattaya Tour Packages From Mumbai, Pattaya Tour Packages From Kolkata, Pattaya Tour Packages From Chennai, Pattaya Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Pattaya Tour Packages From Hyderabad, Pattaya Tour Packages From Bangalore, Pattaya Tour Packages From Cochin, Pattaya Tour Packages From Pune
Browse Top Pattaya Trip Packages By Theme: Pattaya Honeymoon Packages, Pattaya Family Tour Packages
Browse Top Thailand Destination Packages: Bangkok Tour Packages, Phuket Tour Packages, Krabi Tour Packages, Bangkok Honeymoon Packages, Phuket Honeymoon Packages, Thailand Honeymoon Packages, Krabi Honeymoon Packages
Visa Requirements for Pattaya TripWhen planning a trip to Pattaya with our Pattaya packages, it is essential to understand the visa requirements to ensure a smooth travel experience. You can choose between an E-visa and a visa on arrival. The single-entry tourist visa is about INR 2500, while the multiple-entry option costs around INR 12000. Opting for a Visa on Arrival incurs a fee of INR 4,472. These tourist visas are valid for 15 days. Notably, Thailand has waived the visa fee for Indian passport holders until May 2024, aligning with recent policy changes to encourage more international visitors. Lastly, if you are arriving with a Special Tourist Visa, you may be granted 90 days upon entry. Hence, you must plan and take care of all the visa requirements for a hassle-free experience.
Best Time to Visit Pattaya
The best time to take a Pattaya tour depends on your liking as Pattaya is a year-round Delight with three distinctive seasons.
1. Peak Season- November to February: Embark on your Pattaya adventure during this cool and dry period, perfect for exploring attractions like the Sanctuary of Truth and Nong Nooch Tropical Garden. Dive into water activities and discover the vibrant nightlife with Thrillophilia’s Pattaya tour packages. The pleasant weather during these months enhances outdoor experiences.
2. Shoulder Season- March to May: This period offers pleasant weather with less crowd, offers a more relaxed atmosphere and ideal for enjoying the beaches and attractions. As temperatures rise, enjoy quieter beaches and partake in Songkran, Thailand's water festival. Embrace the lively ambiance with water fights and cultural experiences of Pattaya.
3. Waning Season- June to October: Pattaya showcases a serene charm despite occasional showers. Avail budget-friendly options, explore Pattaya Floating Market, and witness the spectacular Alcazar Cabaret Show amid the tranquil ambiance with our Pattaya trip packages. This period provides an opportunity to enjoy Pattaya affordably while experiencing occasional showers.
How to Reach Pattaya
By Air: Pattaya is well connected by connecting flights from major Indian airports. The average time taken from these cities can range between 8 to 20 hours, depending on the city. Some of the airlines that operate flights include Indigo, Thai Airways, Bangkok Airways, Air Asia and Vistara.
1. Layover Flights:
From India- Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kochi, Nagpur, Coimbatore, & Jaipur.
To Thailand- Pattaya International Airport.
Layover Cities- Kuala Lumpur, Chaing Mai, Dubai, Thailand.
Average Flight Time- These flights take 7 to 20 hours depending on routes.
Frequency- Every week.
Places to Visit on Pattaya Trip:Here are some of the best places to visit in Pattaya:
1. Sanctuary of Truth: By booking the Pattaya packages, you'll get a chance to visit the Sanctuary of Truth, the largest and the most intricately carved teak wood structure in the world. It looks like a hybrid of temple and palace and acts as a place of appreciation for art, culture, philosophy, and faith for people of all religions. Through elaborate carvings and beautiful sculptures, it pays tribute to the seven creators of man: Earth, Father, Heaven, Mother, Sun, Moon, and Stars. The expansive grounds of the sanctuary also contain dramatic demonstrations of sword-fighting and a small shooting range. Horse and elephant rides and a small souvenir stall are also available here.
Location: 206/2 Moo5, Pattaya-Naklua Road Soi 12, Naklua
Location: 34/1 Tambon Na Chom Thian, 20250
3. Jomtien Beach: If you're looking for a luxury seaside break during your Pattaya trip, you must visit Jomtien Beach, a long and beautiful beachfront filled with bars, restaurants, and hotels. With your Pattaya vacations packages, you can dine in waterfront restaurants, admire dramatic sunsets, and watch a Thai cultural performance. The crescent-shaped beach is an Instagrammable spot where you can relax and unwind on the sun loungers. It is always buzzing and crowded, and you can enjoy various water sports activities here such as parasailing, windsurfing, and skiing. The beach also showcases Thailand's cultural side as you can enjoy elegant cabaret shows at the Colosseum Show.
Location: Jomtiensaineung Road, Bang Lamung, Chon Buri, Thailand, Pattaya
Location: 999 Moo 11 Huay Yai Subdistrict, Bang Lamung 20250 Thailand
5. Wat Phra Yai: Wat Phra Yai, also known as the Big Buddha Temple, is a major landmark on the island of Koh Samui. It has a 12-foot tall golden Big Buddha statue which depicts Lord Buddha sitting calmly while meditating. It is believed that the statue of Buddha protects the locals from evil spirits and brings good luck to all. You have to climb stairs to reach the statue, and at the top, you will see locals performing religious rituals, so make sure you include this famous place in your Pattaya holiday packages.
Location: 4171, Bo Put, Ko Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Also Checkout & Book: Ripleys Believe It or Not Pattaya Tickets
Things to Do on the Pattaya Tour:Here are some of the best things to do in Pattaya:
Location: Highway 3, Pattaya, Gulf of Thailand, 202602.
2. Watch Tiffany's Cabaret Show: Another interesting activity you'll enjoy by booking the Pattaya packages is Tiffany's Cabaret Show. It is Thailand's most famed performance that has received numerous awards both internationally and nationally. Every night over a hundred international performers in dazzling costumes delight the audiences with their amazing performances. The one hour fifteen minutes long show is an explosion of sound and light with beautiful sets that form the backdrop for the "Showgirls" in Asia.
Location: Highway 3, Pattaya, Gulf of Thailand, 202602
3. Shopping at Thepprasit Night Market: Get ready for retail therapy by enjoying a late-night shopping experience at Thepprasit Night Market during your Pattaya trip. This is the most popular local market in Pattaya, with an impressive array of stalls and shops. It is also known as "Kankheha Thepprasit Market" and "Pattaya Weekend Market," and you can enjoy traditional Thai delicacies here. There are more than three hundred and fifty stalls at the market and a row of permanent shops selling the largest variety of goods. You can buy anything from dodgy electronics to dubious pirate DVDs, car parts, and mobile phone cases over here, so make sure you should include this place in your Pattaya tour packages
Location: Thepprasit Road, Amphoe Bang Lamung, South Pattaya
4. Go for Scuba Diving: By booking the Pattaya tour packages, you will get a chance to enjoy scuba diving at Pattaya Far Islands. If you're looking for an additional thrill during your Pattaya trip, you can go deep-sea, or you can head to Koh Khrok, a renowned site of tidal activities. You'll witness world-famous shipwrecks and have an intimate interaction with marine life species like stingrays, eels, seahorses, turtles, coral reefs, lionfish, and at times sharks while enjoying this activity. Trained PADI instructors will accompany you during this activity to take full care of your safety and well-being.
Location: Thepprasit Road, Amphoe Bang Lamung, South Pattaya
Location: Soi Rajchawaroon, Pratumnak Hill
6. Visit Khao Chi Chan: Get ready to have a spiritual retreat during the Pattaya trip by visiting Khao Chi Chan, also known as Buddha Mountain. The image of Buddha meditating with one hand in his lap and the other hand resting on his knee is engraved into the mountain's northern side. It was built in 1996 to commemorate Thailand's king's golden jubilee and continues to be the most popular tourist spot in Pattaya. The ground in front of Buddha Mountain has a beautiful temple that is frequented by saffron-robed monks.
Location: Soi Khao Chi Chan, Tambon Na Chom Thian, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20250
Best Water Sports In PattayaHere are some of the best water sports in Pattaya that you must try:
1. Scuba Diving: Interact with the marine beauties and uncover the hidden secrets of the underwater world by enjoying scuba diving at Pattaya Far Islands. You'll witness world-famous shipwrecks and marine life species like stingrays, eels, seahorses, turtles, coral reefs, and lionfish.
2. Wakeboarding: If you're looking for immense pleasure and thrill, you must enjoy wakeboarding at Lake Land cable ski. While enjoying this activity, you'll get a chance to sear through the ripples of the waves at thirty to forty km/hour.
3. Jet Skiing: Run against the mighty tides and ocean currents on a high-speed watercraft as you enjoy jet skiing on Pattaya Beach. People of all ages can enjoy this activity, making it an excellent way to cherish family time together, so make you should include this activity in your Pattaya travel packages.
4. Sea Kayaking: Explore rugged beaches, navigate in and out of coastlines and let the steep currents of the water take you downstream at Pattaya Beach. You can opt for both single and double kayaks depending on your need over here.
Best Nightlife Experiences on a Pattaya Trip
2. Stroll the Pattaya Walking Street: If you want to capture the nightlife action during your Pattaya Trip, you must head to Pattaya Walking Street, the busiest party hotspot in Thailand. Almost every building along this street is a go-go bar, beer bar, nightclub, or restaurant. The huge weekend parties attract fun-loving tourists and local high society.
3. Have dinner at the Horizon Rooftop Bar: If you want to have a romantic nightlife experience in Pattaya, you can have dinner at the Horizon Rooftop Bar with your partner. You can enjoy lip-smacking food, enjoy breathtaking views and catch the sunset over here.
4. Visit the Floating Market At Night: See the locals selling their goods on traditional canoes and boats or little villages that beautifully float on the river by visiting the Floating Market at night. The market area is split into four different regions of Thailand –northeast, south, central, and the north. Each section of this market sells products from a particular part of the country.
5. Watch Muay Thai Match: One of the best ways to enjoy the nightlife in Pattaya is by watching a Muay Thai match. This traditional martial art form is not merely a sport, but a captivating display of skill and precision that speaks to Thailand's rich history and heritage. As you watch the match, you will be enveloped in an atmosphere of anticipation and exhilaration while the skilled athletes face off in the ring. Experiencing a Muay Thai match is a thrilling immersion into Thailand's vibrant culture, providing an unforgettable night-time adventure in Pattaya.
Popular Restaurants in PattayaHere are some of the best restaurants in Pattaya:
1. Indian by Nature- Indian by Nature is one of the most famous restaurants that you must visit on your Pattaya trip. It is a family-run restaurant that offers traditional Indian dishes with a modern twist. You must try the Prawn Asparagus in this restaurant that showcases Indian fusion cuisine. With a wide wine collection and homemade desserts, this restaurant is a favourite among locals and tourists alike.
2. Karma Indian Restaurant- You can make your Pattaya tour memorable by paying a visit to the Karma Indian Restaurant, which is known for its authentic Indian flavours. The menu of this restaurant boasts lip-smacking dishes like Chicken Shorba, Murgh Badami Josh, and Veg Pulao. Even the comfy ambience, kid-friendly atmosphere, and refreshing mocktails add to the overall experience of the place.
3. Punjabi Tadka- Punjabi Tadka is another restaurant included in the Pattaya tour package price that lets you experience the essence of authentic Indian dining. Offering classic dishes and customisable options, it stands out for its vegetarian and non-vegetarian thali choices. Here, you can enjoy favourites like Chicken Biryani, Dal Tadka, and Fish Curry at reasonable rates.
4. Royal Grill Room & Wine Cellar- If you want to experience fine dining on your Pattaya holiday packages, you can visit Royal Grill Room & Wine Cellar. It is a sophisticated choice that is renowned for high-quality grilled meats and an extensive wine collection. At this restaurant, you can enjoy classics like pan-fried Pacific Scallops and Surf & Turf with a stunning sea view.
5. Ruen Thai Restaurant- People who wish to experience traditional Thai dining on Pattaya trip packages can go to Ruen Thai Restaurant. It is a local favourite for its serving of authentic Thai cuisine and live shows. The setting of this restaurant reflects traditional Thai architecture, thereby adding a cultural touch to your experience. You can try crumbled shrimp, duck curry, and rolled & deep-fried pork for an authentic taste of Thailand in this restaurant.
Explore a range of Pattaya holiday packages from different Indian cities, like: Pattaya Tour Packages From Coimbatore, Pattaya Tour Packages From Surat, Pattaya Tour Packages From Vadodara, Pattaya Tour Packages From Chandigarh, Pattaya Tour Packages From Nagpur, Pattaya Tour Packages From Jaipur, Pattaya Tour Packages From Lucknow, Pattaya Tour Packages From Indore, Pattaya Tour Packages From Mangalore, Pattaya Tour Packages From Rajkot