Book Mumbai tour packages from Thrillophilia and get ready for a bag full of surprises. Famed as the ‘City of dreams’ this cosmopolitan region is an eclectic mix of everything India is known for and these packages give you a chance to explore each one of them. With the towering skyscrapers hitting the sky to the architectural marvels, there is something for each kind of vacationer. If you wish to visit the world-renowned places of the city or wish to pump up the adrenaline with nerve-wrenching adventures, here you are spoilt for choice. Apart from this if the wildlife attracts you then you’ll be delighted to know that this owns a wide array of wildlife sanctuaries which can be toured with these packages. Each one of them is finely tailored keeping in mind the needs of vacationers and victuals to almost all of them. From the vada pav or the local streets to the lavish restaurants that serve lip-smacking food, you can trace each one of them and give your taste buds a feast. Whether you are looking for a pact in which you can give your family ultimate comfort to the honeymoon packages which even offer seclusion you can pick the one that you like as everything is available.
Mumbai tour packages are many things interweaved in one. With these packages, you can luxuriate at some of the upscale resorts and hotels like JW Marriot, Lalit, Taj Mahal, Hilton Mumbai, and more such escapades. Ranging from the top-notch amenities to the ultra modern amenities here one can unravel all of them. Fondly called as the Mayanagri this place is one of the most revered places in India and several tourists flock here to explore its wonders. While the hotels provide you a touch of the cosmopolitan world the resorts give you a chance to intermingle with nature. Each one of the resorts is lavishly built and the packages include them all. The months from October to March are the most favorable months as this is the time when the beauty of the city is at its notch but it is can year-round destination and you can book Mumbai tours anytime. Looking for something different? How about camping! The vicinity of this city is dotted with quite a lot of camping sites like the Bhandardara lake camping, Kundalika camping, Kalsabui camping, and countless others. Add a new dimension to your Mumbai tour and explore not only the city but the sites in its proximity as well.
Wondering what do the Mumbai packages comprise of? Well, with these packages you can embark on an architectural tour to the major attractions of the city. You can visit the Gateway of India which has marked its place in history or just relax at the Marine drive which has an enticing aura. Apart from this, you can also mark your footprints on several other sites the city is known for. The well-renowned places like the Worli sea face, Elephanta caves, and more such sites can also be covered with these packages. Wish to witness the sunset? Head straight to the Juhu beach which is one of the best places to visit in Mumbai and is dotted with a number of food joints. Apart from gazing at the beautiful sunrise, you can also enjoy the lip-smacking local cuisine which is easily available on each and every stall. Not only this you can also delight your tummy with the continental cuisine which is available at the restaurants which lie on the trail of Juhu beach. Be it eating the ice Golas or trying hands-on adventures this beach is one stop destination to all and most of the packages are inclusive of them.
As the city is one of the most modernized places in India, it victuals to an excellent melange of ultra-luxury escapades to the basic ones. Most of the Mumbai tours which are specially for the couples include unique experiences like sunset dinner on a cruise, candlelight dinner and more such romantic things which make it a plus for the honeymoon goers and couples. But if you are traveling with your family and still want something unique then you can take the Bollywood tours as the city is the hub for Bollywood. Not only this you can also witness several adventures which will make your trip a memorable one. You can try parasailing, trekking, speed boating and what not! There are several getaway options from Mumbai and one can club them with the Mumbai packages. Each one of them is made very attentively so that the needs of each kind of traveler is satisfied. While some of them focus more on adventures are more leisure. Pondering what you should not miss in Mumbai? Well, the answer is pretty obvious that you should not miss the street shopping in Mumbai. From the apparel to the shimmery glares here you can find everything at relatively lower prices. Also, if you are a bit of brand-conscious then you can move to the malls which are brimming with a number of brands. Be it shopping, food, food, accommodation, adventure, tours, or anything there a package for each one of them and an aggregate of them all too. So without any further thoughts select the optimal one from the wide array of Mumbai tour packages and explore the beautiful city.
Popular Mumbai Tour Packages
|Lakshadweep Cruise Package 2020 | Book @ Flat 20% off||5D/4N||₹ 35000||5.0 star|
|Ladakh Package from Mumbai 2020 | Flat 17% off||8D/7N||₹ 18000||4.0 star|
|Chattisgarh Tribal Tours with Sightseeing Tour of Delhi||10D/9N||₹ 0||4.0 star|
|Tribal Tour of Chhattisgarh||10D/9N||₹ 0||4.0 star|
|Sightseeing Tour of Chattisgarh For 6 Days||6D/5N||₹ 0||3.0 star|
People Also Ask About Mumbai Tours
What is the best time to visit Mumbai?
Mumbai city is a popular tourist destination all throughout the year. The winter months are ideal for sight-seeing as the days are cool. July and August see a lot of rainfall, while travelling is difficult during the monsoons.
Mumbai monsoons are famous as it is beautiful by the sea. It is also the perfect time to plan treks to Matheran, Lonavala, and Rajmachi village
Check out: 10 Best Amusement Parks in Mumbai
How far is Goa from Mumbai? How to go Goa from Mumbai?
The distance between Goa and Mumbai is 557 km. It is well connected by road, rail and flight. The drive will take approximately 8 hours. There are about 41 direct trains from Mumbai to Goa. The fastest way to reach Goa is by flight in 1 hour.
Check out: A Detailed Guide about Mumbai to Goa
What sort of climate can I find in Mumbai?
Mumbai has a typical coastal climate with moderate heat and humidity. The winters are mild with temperatures never going below 10 degrees.
The monsoon is the predominant season and is beautiful by the sea but traveling in monsoon can be a problem.
Is it safe for solo female travelers to visit Mumbai?
Mumbai is the most cosmopolitan city in India. The city is swarming with people at all times and is known as the city that never sleeps. It is considered to be one of the safest cities for women in India.
However, recently there have been a few untoward incidents so it is advised for solo women travelers to avoid lonely lanes and dark alleys during night time.
You may also like: Top 40 Activities to Do in Mumbai
Can I do a cycling tour of Mumbai? Which places are famous to explore on cycling?
Cycling tours in Mumbai start early in the morning as the streets are less crowded. Safety is the number one priority on this trip so Bicycle helmets are a must. The highlights of this tour are:
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, known for its architecture.
- Crawford Market which is the city’s largest wholesale fruit market.
- Mumbadevi Temple, a historical Hindu temple that Mumbai was named after. You can take a break from your bikes and have a look inside.
- The market of flowers known as the flower Galli.
- The scenic Marine Drive along the Arabian Sea and Sassoon Dock.
- The main fish loading and trading center for all of South Mumbai.
- The Borivali National Park also has a beautiful trail for cycling with varied flora fauna and small rivulets.
Which are the best historical places to visit on Mumbai Tour?
Mumbai is one of the busiest cities of the world and has many historical monuments and places to see. Visiting these heritage mornuments is a great option for a one-day outing in Mumbai.
- The iconic ‘Gate way of India’ on the Mumbai harbor front is a popular tourist haunt and depicts the grandeur of British era.
- ‘Haji Ali’ the shrine of Saint Pir Haji Ali stands in the middle of Arabian Sea and is a marvel of Indo-Islamic architecture. The Dargah complex is also known for delectable mughlai cuIsine like kebabs and biryani.
- A trip to Elephanta Island and witness the intricate artwork and carvings in the temples inside elephanta caves. The temples are cut into the rocks with charming patios, corridors and columns.
- The famous ‘Siddhivinayak Temple’ of Lord Ganesha is known for its alluring architecture and beauty.
- ‘Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya’ is the most premier art and history museums in India. This is also known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India and has rare displays depicting the rich culture and heritage of our nation.
- ‘Mount Mary Church’ is a quaint and peaceful church located on a hillock in Bandra.
- Mumbadevi Temple is the oldest temple in the city and it is from this that the city has derived its name.
- Mahalakshmi Temple on the Arabian Sea was built in16th century and is known for its architecture.
Which hill stations are good to visit near Mumbai?1. Khandala: Located in the Western Ghats in the state of Maharashtra, Khandala is a popular hill station and a much frequented weekend getaway for the inhabitants of Mumbai and Pune city.
The town is located at an elevation of 550 meters above mean sea level amidst the lush green hills of the Western Ghats. Due to its close proximity to the populated city of Mumbai it has been one of the most popular hiking and trekking destination.
2. Lonavala: Situated at an elevation of 642 meters above sea level, Lonavala is located in close proximity to the town of Pune and Mumbai. The region was known to be strategically important and was a part of the Mughals for a long period of time. Lonavala also houses several medieval forts that once belonged to the Maratha and the Peshwa empires.
3. Amboli: A relatively unexplored hill station, Amboli is located in the state of Maharashtra in the Sahyadri Hills. One of the recently popular eco-hotspots, Amboli attracts a lot of visitors through its abundant and unique flora and fauna.
The hill town is situated at an elevation of 690 meters above the mean sea level and is best visited during the monsoons. Waterfalls and misty mountains are one of the best attractions that can be witnessed during the monsoons.
4. Mahabaleshwar: One of the most enchanting hill stations in Maharashtra, Mahabaleshwar sits at an elevation of 1,438 meters above sea level amidst the Western Ghats. Mahabaleshwar is also considered to be the source of the Krishna River and is said to have been sourced by a mythical cow-shaped spout located inside an ancient temple.
5. Pamchgani: Located at an elevation of 1,293 meters above mean sea level in the state of Maharashtra, the city of Panchgani is a picturesque hill station in the Sahyadri range. The town was discovered by the British and was developed as a summer resort during the mid-eighteenth century.
Which forts are famous near Mumbai for trekking?1. Kaulang Fort: Kulang Fort has the highest climb from base to top in Sahyadri ranges. Out of the trio forts. Only this fort can be climbed without technical help. To reach the top one has to climb rock cut stairs, some of which are broken oe were blown away by the British. There are few remnants and water tanks on the fort. One can stay in caves for a night (30 people capacity).
2. Kohoj: Kohoj, the hill fort is situated in Palghar region. One can see this fort while traveling on the Mumbai-Ahmedabad highway near Manor Naka. This fort is about 12 km from Wada.
We will be taking the route which starts from Waghote. This village is located on Manor-Wada route at around 8 km from Mumbai-Ahmedabad highway. One can reach to the top of Kohoj within 3 hrs. from the base village.
3. Lohagad: Located in Lonavala which is just a couple of hours from Pune, Lohgad is one of the best forts to visit during any time of the year. Ideal time to visit Lohgad would be in the winter season. It is always recommended that you start your trek early so that you do not get fatigued quickly.
4. Raigad: Raigad is a fortified hill fortress situated in the modern day near Mahad, Raigad district of Maharashtra, India. The fort, which rises 820 meters (2,700 ft) above sea level, is located in the Sahyadri mountain range. There are approximately 1400–1450 steps leading to the fort, though today a rope-way exists to reach the top of the fort.
Which are the best beaches in & near Mumbai?Here are some beach getaways near Mumbai for a chilled-out weekend:
1. Juhu Beach: At a distance of 20 km from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Juhu Beach is situated in the western suburb of Mumbai. Juhu Beach is one of the largest and most popular beaches in Mumbai.
2. Chowpatty Beach: At a distance of 4.5 km from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Chowpatty Beach, officially known as Girgaon Chowpatty, is one of the most famous beaches in Mumbai adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaum area. This is a popular beach which attracts people of all age groups and also one of the top tourist places in Mumbai.
3. Alibaug: At a distance of 102 km from Mumbai, Alibaug or Alibag is a coastal town and a municipal council in Raigad district of Maharashtra.
4. Ganpatipule: At a distance of 345 km from Mumbai, Ganpatipule is a small pilgrimage & beach town located in the Ratnagiri district on the Konkan coast of Maharashtra in India.
5. Ratnagiri: At a distance of 350 km from Mumbai, Ratnagiri is a port city and the district headquarters of Ratnagiri on Arabian Sea coast in southwestern part of Maharashtra.