1. Cama Rajputana Club Resort: Cama Rajputana Club Resort is spread over an area of about 7 hectare of verdant land that is surrounded by alluring natural beauty. This happens to be a five star hotel in Mount Abu that is equipped with all sorts of modern amenities.
The resort was built in the late 19th century when the British Officers and Rajputana Maharajas ruled the princely state of Rajasthan. You will get a cozy lobby lounge in the resort that features a wood fireplace, bottle cavalry and bar counter, and century old billiards table. The suites of the resort feature antique furnitures and separate terraces to overlook the magnificent views all over.
Location: Adhar Devi Road, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Amenities: Free parking, Free internet, Pool, Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room, Bar / lounge, Game room,m Table tennis, and Conference facilities.
Price: Starts from INR 6,750 onwards per night.
2. Ratan Villas: Rattan Villas can be considered as a place of stay in Mount Abu that is no less than a paradise on earth. Located close to the famous wildlife sanctuary of Mount Abu, it happens to be a perfect accommodation for nature lovers.
The resort offers cottage and tented accommodation to its guests. You will get to stay in luxury rooms that offer a unique blend of modern amenities, traditional elegance and contemporary comfort. The multi cuisine restaurant of the resort is very much famous for its deletable Indian and International cuisine.
Location: 44, Oriya, Opposite Peace Park, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Amenities: Outdoor Sports, Bonfire, Restaurant, Cafe (Limited Hours), Dining Area, Coffee Shop.
Price: Starts from INR 3600 per person per night.
3. The Colonial Manek Manor: The colonial Manek Manor in Mount Abu is one of the most sought after places to stay because of its luxury offerings with pristine views of the gigantic mountain range. The resort offers you a pleasurable getaway far from your regular way of living.
The furniture of the resort has got an ancient touch in them and the knick knacks will surely take you back to the time of Maharajas. The best part of this place to stay in Mount Abu is its cafe lounge that is very much popular for offering delectable dishes and a wide range of cuisines.
Location: Manek Manor, Cross Road, Arbuda Devi, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Amenities: Free parking, Free internet, Free breakfast, Kids stay free, Children's playground, Concierge, Dry cleaning, and Laundry service.
Price: Starts from INR 2500 per person per night.
4. Hotel Hilltone: Hotel Hilltone is one of the best places to stay in Mount Abu as it offers three star accommodation to the guests close to the Nakki Lake. The hotel offers serene views of the Aravali range which can be enjoyed along with the manicured garden area of the resort.
Hilltone has a chic bar and swimming pool to add to the fun and excitement levels of the guests. The rooms are designed in a classic way to offer the best ever luxury and a haven for travellers seeking some solitude away from their regular life. The hotel offers a lot more than super comfortable stays in its Mulberry Tree Restaurant offering amazing delicacies and seasonal puppet and magic shows at its entertainment zone.
Location: Main Road, opp. Bus Stand, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Amenities: Doctor on Call, Free Wi-Fi, Free Parking, and Outdoor Sports.
Price: Starts from INR 3200 per person per night.
5. Hotel Hillock: Nestling in the middle of the scenic landscape of hills and alluring valley of Mount Abu, Hotel Hillock happens to be one of the front runners among the best places to stay in Mount Abu. Located close to the Nakki Lake, it is a place which has got its root deep into the history of Mount Abu.
The hotel attracts guests with its amazing ambience and unmatched services by the warm and hospitable staff members. Apart from beautiful ambience and top notch amenities, Hillock is also known for its fingerlicking food. The multi cuisine restaurant offers a long list of menu from the Indian Cuisine as well as from various International Cuisines.
Location: Abu Cart Road, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Amenities: Free parking, Free internet, Pool, Free breakfast, Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly), Business Centre with Internet Access, Conference facilities, Spa.
Price: Starts from 4200 per person per night.
6. Hotel Royal Palace: Hotel Royal Palace is one of the most sought after boutique hotels in Mount Abu which offers beautiful views of the distant hills and lush green valleys. The hotel brings its guests close to nature with its well maintained garden area equipped with good furniture and decor.
However, the most popular thing about this place is its open garden multi cuisine restaurant that not only offers delicious food but it also offers brilliant views. If you have made up your mind to spend time at this place, then don’t forget to choose the Royal Luxury Room as it offers you a regal experience that will last long.
Location: St. Mary Road, Mount Abu.
Amenities: Doctor on Call, restaurant, Room Service, and Power Backup.
Price: Starts from 2100 per person per night.
7. Udai Garh: Udai Garh is a heritage retreat and one among the best places to stay in Mount Abu. Nestling in the lap of nature, this happened to be a private residence in the past.
But at the present time, it has been renovated and brought back to offer the visitors flocking up to Mount Abu, a place where they can relax and unwind themselves away from the worries of their regular life. It has got a multi cuisine restaurant which offers various Indian as well as International recipes prepared by masterchefs, a beautiful garden restaurant with alluring views.
Location: Rajendra Rd, near Taxi Stand, Sani Gaon, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Amenities: Restaurant, Room Service, Power Backup, and Lawn.
Price: Starts from INR 1900 per person per night.
8. Hotel Silver Oak: Hotel Silver Oak is one among the most popular places of accommodation in Mount Abu. It is very much popular for its colonial style of architecture and its superb location that is easily accessible from all major tourist attractions of Mount Abu.
Silver Oak offers the guests with a pleasant stay in its welcoming rooms offering high quality services. If you wish to make the most of this place in the course of your stay, then you should book rooms facing the gardens so that you don’t miss out on the beautiful landscaped garden and its carpet lawns.
Location: Near Hotel Vrindavan, Opp. Bus Stand, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Amenities: Doctor on Call, Childcare Services, Free Parking, and Outdoor Sports.
Price: Starts from 2500 per person per night.
9. Hotel Sunrise Palace: Hotel Sunrise Palace is a modern accommodation built with an up to the minute architectural design to offer the guests with the best ever comfort in the hill station of Mount Abu.
This place has once upon a time served as the palace of the King of Bharatpur. Sunrise Palace is located close to a number of tourist attractions of Mount Abu and offers all sorts of modern amenities in a pleasant and welcoming setting.
Location: Old Bharatpur Kothi, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Amenities: Air-conditioned, Laundry service, and Child friendly.
Price: INR 2,100 onwards per night.