A stay in Mount Abu will take you close to the alluring natural beauty all around and give you a sense of relaxation. The resorts, hotels, and homestays that have found their way for the tourists long to offer the best ever comfort and experience to the visitors. To bring a smile on your face, these places of accommodation offer luxurious and spacious rooms, wide range of Indian and International Cuisines, and exciting sightseeing packages as well.
Counting on the best places to stay in Mount Abu, you have loads of option to choose depending upon your taste like Cama Rajputana Resort if you have interest about the royalty of Rajasthan, Ratan Villas if you wish to indulge in ultimate luxury, Hotel Hilltone if you are nature lover, Hotel Royal Palace to enjoy the boutique culture of Rajasthan, Hotel Silver Oak and many other stays offering various experience. You will also get to choose from a wide range of accommodation starting from budget friendly homestays to luxury hotels and from tented campsites to nature resorts. You will get to enjoy unique accommodation and services in all these places to stay.
In the course of your stay in the campsites, you will be able to take part in some of the adventure camping events along with your loved ones and fellow travellers like bonfire, barbeque events, star gazing. During your stay in the beautiful nature resorts, you can capture beautiful panoramic views of the distant mountain ranges and alluring lush green valleys.
You can choose some of the best places to stay in Mount Abu which are located close to the famous landmarks of the hill station are Nakki Lake to enjoy pristine nature, sunset point to overlook the beautiful views of the setting sun, bus stand area for easy accessibility, Dilwara temple road for pilgrimage activities.
Popular Places To Stay in Mount Abu
|Cama Rajputana Club Resort, Mount Abu | Book Online @ 14% off||2D/1N||₹ 5143||4.0 star|
|Trekking and Camping at Achalgarh||2D/1N||₹ 2000||4.0 star|
|2 Night 3 Days Mount Abu Package 2020 | Flat 12% off||3D/2N||₹ 8000||5.0 star|
|Mesmerizing Stay Amid Bounties of Nature, Mount Abu||2D/1N||₹ 3199||4.0 star|
|Sterling Resort, Mount Abu | Book Online @ Flat 42% Off.||2D/1N||₹ 9000||4.0 star|
People Also Ask About Mount Abu Stays
What are the best places to stay in Mount Abu?
1. Cama Rajputana Club Resort: Cama Rajputana Club Resort is spread over an area of about 7 hectare of verdant land that is surrounded by alluring natural beauty. This happens to be a five star hotel in Mount Abu that is equipped with all sorts of modern amenities.
The resort was built in the late 19th century when the British Officers and Rajputana Maharajas ruled the princely state of Rajasthan. You will get a cozy lobby lounge in the resort that features a wood fireplace, bottle cavalry and bar counter, and century old billiards table. The suites of the resort feature antique furnitures and separate terraces to overlook the magnificent views all over.
Location: Adhar Devi Road, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Amenities: Free parking, Free internet, Pool, Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room, Bar / lounge, Game room,m Table tennis, and Conference facilities.
Price: Starts from INR 6,750 onwards per night.
2. Ratan Villas: Rattan Villas can be considered as a place of stay in Mount Abu that is no less than a paradise on earth. Located close to the famous wildlife sanctuary of Mount Abu, it happens to be a perfect accommodation for nature lovers.
The resort offers cottage and tented accommodation to its guests. You will get to stay in luxury rooms that offer a unique blend of modern amenities, traditional elegance and contemporary comfort. The multi cuisine restaurant of the resort is very much famous for its deletable Indian and International cuisine.
Location: 44, Oriya, Opposite Peace Park, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Amenities: Outdoor Sports, Bonfire, Restaurant, Cafe (Limited Hours), Dining Area, Coffee Shop.
Price: Starts from INR 3600 per person per night.
3. The Colonial Manek Manor: The colonial Manek Manor in Mount Abu is one of the most sought after places to stay because of its luxury offerings with pristine views of the gigantic mountain range. The resort offers you a pleasurable getaway far from your regular way of living.
The furniture of the resort has got an ancient touch in them and the knick knacks will surely take you back to the time of Maharajas. The best part of this place to stay in Mount Abu is its cafe lounge that is very much popular for offering delectable dishes and a wide range of cuisines.
Location: Manek Manor, Cross Road, Arbuda Devi, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Amenities: Free parking, Free internet, Free breakfast, Kids stay free, Children's playground, Concierge, Dry cleaning, and Laundry service.
Price: Starts from INR 2500 per person per night.
4. Hotel Hilltone: Hotel Hilltone is one of the best places to stay in Mount Abu as it offers three star accommodation to the guests close to the Nakki Lake. The hotel offers serene views of the Aravali range which can be enjoyed along with the manicured garden area of the resort.
Hilltone has a chic bar and swimming pool to add to the fun and excitement levels of the guests. The rooms are designed in a classic way to offer the best ever luxury and a haven for travellers seeking some solitude away from their regular life. The hotel offers a lot more than super comfortable stays in its Mulberry Tree Restaurant offering amazing delicacies and seasonal puppet and magic shows at its entertainment zone.
Location: Main Road, opp. Bus Stand, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Amenities: Doctor on Call, Free Wi-Fi, Free Parking, and Outdoor Sports.
Price: Starts from INR 3200 per person per night.
5. Hotel Hillock: Nestling in the middle of the scenic landscape of hills and alluring valley of Mount Abu, Hotel Hillock happens to be one of the front runners among the best places to stay in Mount Abu. Located close to the Nakki Lake, it is a place which has got its root deep into the history of Mount Abu.
The hotel attracts guests with its amazing ambience and unmatched services by the warm and hospitable staff members. Apart from beautiful ambience and top notch amenities, Hillock is also known for its fingerlicking food. The multi cuisine restaurant offers a long list of menu from the Indian Cuisine as well as from various International Cuisines.
Location: Abu Cart Road, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Amenities: Free parking, Free internet, Pool, Free breakfast, Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly), Business Centre with Internet Access, Conference facilities, Spa.
Price: Starts from 4200 per person per night.
6. Hotel Royal Palace: Hotel Royal Palace is one of the most sought after boutique hotels in Mount Abu which offers beautiful views of the distant hills and lush green valleys. The hotel brings its guests close to nature with its well maintained garden area equipped with good furniture and decor.
However, the most popular thing about this place is its open garden multi cuisine restaurant that not only offers delicious food but it also offers brilliant views. If you have made up your mind to spend time at this place, then don’t forget to choose the Royal Luxury Room as it offers you a regal experience that will last long.
Location: St. Mary Road, Mount Abu.
Amenities: Doctor on Call, restaurant, Room Service, and Power Backup.
Price: Starts from 2100 per person per night.
7. Udai Garh: Udai Garh is a heritage retreat and one among the best places to stay in Mount Abu. Nestling in the lap of nature, this happened to be a private residence in the past.
But at the present time, it has been renovated and brought back to offer the visitors flocking up to Mount Abu, a place where they can relax and unwind themselves away from the worries of their regular life. It has got a multi cuisine restaurant which offers various Indian as well as International recipes prepared by masterchefs, a beautiful garden restaurant with alluring views.
Location: Rajendra Rd, near Taxi Stand, Sani Gaon, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Amenities: Restaurant, Room Service, Power Backup, and Lawn.
Price: Starts from INR 1900 per person per night.
8. Hotel Silver Oak: Hotel Silver Oak is one among the most popular places of accommodation in Mount Abu. It is very much popular for its colonial style of architecture and its superb location that is easily accessible from all major tourist attractions of Mount Abu.
Silver Oak offers the guests with a pleasant stay in its welcoming rooms offering high quality services. If you wish to make the most of this place in the course of your stay, then you should book rooms facing the gardens so that you don’t miss out on the beautiful landscaped garden and its carpet lawns.
Location: Near Hotel Vrindavan, Opp. Bus Stand, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Amenities: Doctor on Call, Childcare Services, Free Parking, and Outdoor Sports.
Price: Starts from 2500 per person per night.
9. Hotel Sunrise Palace: Hotel Sunrise Palace is a modern accommodation built with an up to the minute architectural design to offer the guests with the best ever comfort in the hill station of Mount Abu.
This place has once upon a time served as the palace of the King of Bharatpur. Sunrise Palace is located close to a number of tourist attractions of Mount Abu and offers all sorts of modern amenities in a pleasant and welcoming setting.
Location: Old Bharatpur Kothi, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Amenities: Air-conditioned, Laundry service, and Child friendly.
Price: INR 2,100 onwards per night.
Which are the best resorts to stay in Mount Abu?
1. Palace Hotel: It is one of the best hotels to stay in Mount Abu that was patronized by the Royals and British Officers. It is a well appointed place with spacious rooms and tasteful furnishings. You will get all sorts of modern amenities for a super comfortable stay.
2. Hotel Banjara: Hotel Banjara happens to be a perfect pick for your wanderlust travelers who are looking out for an ideal place on a budget in Mount Abu. Despite the fact that the prices are less, you will not compromise on any single thing at all.
3. Hotel Karnavati: Hotel Karnavati is located in the middle of alluring natural beauty where you can behold remarkable sights. Staying at this place, one would be able to get an insight into the rich Rajasthani Culture.
4. Hotel Maganji’s: Hotel Maganji is one of the oldest hotels in Mount Abu that gives you a homely atmosphere to live in the most luxurious setting. You will surely love being at this place.
What are the best resorts in Abu Road, Mount Abu?
1. Hotel Hillock: Hotel Hillock is widely famous for its pristine views of nature and top notch services. Staying at this place, you will surely be able to spend time in relaxation along with your loved ones and make memories that will last for a lifetime.
2. Hotel Mount Regency: Hotel Mount Regency is known for its old world charm that is fashioned with contemporary excellence. It is a place where the rich Indian tradition matches up with the modernity of the 21st century.
3. Sun Hotel & Resort - Luxury Hotel Abu Road: Sun hotel and resort is luxury accommodation in Abu Road that is spread over an area of about 7 hectares. It is a lively property with casual accommodation and a myriad of adventure options like outdoor swimming pools and ziplining.
4. Sterling Mount Abu: Sterling Mount Abu nestles in the middle of alluring natural beauty close to the mountain ranges offering a super comfortable as well as luxurious stay in Mount Abu.
What are the popular places or landmarks to book stays in Mount Abu?
1. Nakki Lake: Nakki Lake is considered to be one of the most popular landmarks in Mount Abu to stay during your holiday vacation. This place keeps you close to nature and many other pilgrimage destinations in Mount Abu. You can also indulge in a number of adventure activities like boating and rock climbing.
2. Sunset Lake: Sunset Lake happens to be another popular landmark to book stays in Mount Abu if at all you are a nature lover. Staying at this place, you will be able to see brilliant views of the Aravali Range and visit many tourist attractions.
3. Dilwara Temples and Adhar Devi Temple: Dilwara Temple is a famous pilgrimage spot for Jain followers in Mount Abu. This place is usually crowded by tourists and devotees who have come far to seek blessings of the lord.
4. Bus Stand: Bus stand is definitely a great place to stay in Mount Abu because of its easy accessibility from various parts. You can get direct buses to Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Udaipur from this place. Apart from accessibility, this place is also very much famous for its wildlife excursion tour.
What are the best homestays to stay in Mount Abu?
1. Forest Eco Lodge: Forest Eco Lodge is a well designed homestay that provides a homely atmosphere to its guests. You will get the best home cooked food at this place in Mount Abu.
2. Babbar's Den- An Elegant Homestay: Babbar’s Den is a great place to stay in Mount Abu during your holiday vacation as it offers super comfortable accommodation, delicious dining experience, and amazing sightseeing opportunities.
3. Altus Luxury Homestay: Altus Luxury Homestay has been offering wonderful service to its guests since its inception. The rooms at these homestays are very spacious making the room feel breezy. You will love to spend time here.
What are the best places to stay near Nakki lake, Mount Abu?
1. Hotel Lake Palace: Hotel Lake Palace is a lakeside place in Mount Abu that offers relaxed rooms with free breakfast, a wide spread playground area, and a rooftop restaurant to serve delicious food.
2. Shaleen Elegance - A Boutique Homestay: If you wish to get pampered to the core in the course of your visit to Mount Abu, then this is the place. The hospitable staff members will make your stay memorable with their top notch services.
3. Hotel Mamta Palace: Hotel Mamta Palace has got the best ever location to stay in Mount Abu. With all sorts of modern amenities and best ever location, this can be considered as an ideal place of accommodation.
What facilities will I get in stays in Mount Abu?
During your stays in Mount Abu, you will get the following facilities to relish in your place of accommodation:
- Free parking facilities
- Swimming pools
- 24-hour help desk
- Order in-room service
- Swimming pool
- Adventure sports
- Gaming zone
- Common area for cultural events
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Toiletries and essential.
How much does staying in Mount Abu cost for one night?
Staying in Mount Abu for one night would cost you around INR 1200 per person per night in a standard accommodation with all basic amenities. However, the prices of the accommodation starts from INR 750 and goes upto INR 4000 per person per night.
Is Mount Abu safe for couples?
There is no need to worry about the safety when heading out to Mount Abu, a lovely hill station in the Indian State of Rajasthan.
During your stay, you will get to spend time in hotels and resorts that have round the clock surveillance, carry out activities that are assisted by expert guides, and take guided tours with all sorts of precaution to keep you and your partner safe.
Is Mount Abu worth visiting?
Mount Abu is a beautiful hill station in the Indian State of Rajasthan that will offer you a cold climatic condition and loads of amazing places where you can enjoy lush greenery, wildlife, architectural marvel, art and craft of Rajasthan.
A trip to Mount Abu is surely worth it as you will get some time to spend in relaxation away from the hustle bustle of the regular life on top of the hills with your loved ones.