Popular Kodaikanal Packages
Kodaikanal Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 19499.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 24499.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 23100.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 26400.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 14800.0|
Kodaikanal Trip PackagesKodaikanal tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Kodaikanal holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Kodaikanal vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
If you are planning to have a memorable vacation among the hills this season, then Kodaikanal holiday packages will be perfect for you. At Thrillophilia, you can locate a wide range of Kodaikanal tour packages for you and your family that are also customisable. You can choose from a Kodaikanal package that takes you around the best places to visit in Kodaikanal or pick something more adventure-driven, based on your vacation needs.
We at Thrillophilia want your trip to be a chance for you to enjoy yourself, no matter how long or short your trip might be. All this while giving you the best of deals and discounts in the market. Moreover, we ensure that all your travel expectations are accommodated while you enjoy the various things to do in Kodaikanal.
If you are looking for something to indulge in or a vacation spot just to relax, we have all the right Kodaikanal tour packages for you! While exploring this beautiful hill station, you can choose to book the Kodaikanal packages with several activities such as biking and night safari, trekking at famous spots like the Bear Shola falls and Echo point. Or opt for a short shopping tour to buy exclusive items such as aromatherapy oils, rosewood and sandalwood and authentic silk products from the best spots in the city.
You should book a Kodaikanal vacation package during the months of September to November, which is the best time to visit this place. If you wish to know more about Kodaikanal, the best places to stay, eat and enjoy sightseeing, you can find them below in this detailed guide to Kodaikanal that makes your travel plans easier and enjoyable.
Browse a variety of Kodaikanal packages from various Indian cities, including: Kodaikanal Tour Packages From Trivandrum, Kodaikanal Tour Packages From Bangalore, Kodaikanal Tour Packages From Chennai, Kodaikanal Tour Packages From Kerala, Kodaikanal Tour Packages From Coimbatore, Kodaikanal Tour Packages From Cochin, Kodaikanal Tour Packages From Mangalore, Kodaikanal Tour Packages From Mysore, Kodaikanal Tour Packages From Goa, and Kodaikanal Tour Packages From Visakhapatnam.
Best Places to Visit in a Kodaikanal TourThere are many places to visit in Kodaikanal that attract tourists to Tamil Nadu in large numbers each year. We have covered some of the best spots that will help you pick the perfect Kodaikanal holiday packages for a relaxed and hassle-free holiday. Find them below:
1. Kodai Lake: Visit this lake anytime between 6 in the morning to 5 in the evening, during which this man made wonder will unfailingly woo your senses and treat your eyes to a spectacular view. Although this lake was initially developed by the British, it is said that the unique star shape of the lake and its rich green surroundings hold many in sheer captivation of its beauty. It is quite easy to reach the lake via the Kodai bus stand and requires 1 to 2 hours overall to explore.
2. Bear Shola Falls: Heading away from the Kodai lake, you can plan your visit to these falls, which lie at a mere distance of 2 km from the lake. During the monsoon season, the Shola Falls swell up to their mightiest extent and earn the sensational amazement of its visitors. The name of the falls drives from a story of a bear that used to frequent this region, looking for water. Watching the load of white water flowing down from the hilltop, making its way across lush greenery is a sight that you will treasure. Kodaikanal tourism largely focuses on these falls as one of the famous places to visit while you are here.
3. Pillar Rocks: While booking your Kodaikanal packages, make sure that it includes a visit to these popular picnic spots, which is replete with multiple attractions such as a mini garden, and camping facilities. The place draws its name from the position of three vertically standing boulders that reach as high as 400 feet. The surrounding aura around this place is so peaceful and majestic that people simply come here to take in the views around them and relax in the lap of nature.
4. Thalaiyar Falls: Open all days of the week except Sundays, keep aside a good 2 hours for this site. These falls are also famous by the name of Rat Tail falls, these are located on the slopes of the Palani Hills rising as high as 297 metre, making them the sixth highest waterfalls range in the country. The falls can be viewed from the viewpoint, famous as the Dum Dum Rock, making it appear like a long and narrow strip of whit against the backdrop of rocks and cliffs.
5. Devil’s kitchen: A unique haven for those hailing from cities, this is a heritage site that holds the interest of tourists, increasingly ever since the movie ‘Guna’ depicted scenes shot at this site. These caverns, naturally springing in a dramatic way, filled with clouds and a sense of peace, give you ample scope for photography and adventure. A short trek of 400 metres will take you to this place that is surrounded by the pillar rocks.
6. Coakers Walk: Keep aside a good 2 hours to visit this beautiful stretch of plaza, which has been built and set right in the middle of the mountains to give you the most mesmerising experience. You will find many people taking their morning and evening walk around this trail, at the same time also relishing the paradise like aura of this place. On an appropriate day, you might even get to see the clouds up close, making you feel like you are floating among them. You can get a wonderful sight of the surrounding scenes with the help of a telescope which is available for viewing at a mere fee of Rs 20.
7. Berijam Lake: Located near Kodaikanal, the Berijam lake is a reservoir in the upper portion of the Palani Hills. The reservoir was created as a result of the construction of a dam and has now become a major watershed project. You might be captivated by the sparkling blue water that occupies this reservoir and makes it an attractive spot to visit for nature lovers. It has now become a famous picnic spot for tourists and locals alike.
8. Dolphin’s Nose: Popular as a viewpoint in Kodaikanal, the queen of hill stations in India, this is the point where you are most likely to view some of the best features of this natural haven. From plunging valleys to the clear skies, everything that the eye is able to catch in between is guaranteed to steal your breath and leave you amazed. In order to reach this point, you will have to undertake a 3 km long trek through trees and rocks. The best time to be here is when fog takes over the landscape, creating a mystical overlay of beauty for you to relish.
9. Kodai – Palani Trek: If you are one of those adventure enthusiasts who wish to embark upon a trekking adventure from Kodaikanal, then this one is meant for you. Out of the 17 different trekking trails which are known to exist in this hill station, the Kodai – Palani trek happens to be the most popular one. Along the trail, you will be treated to a variety of fauna that is typical to this region of the mountains. Come over with a day at hand, which is what it will take for you to complete the entire trek and get some time off for relaxing as well.
10. Bryant Park: Adding more beauty to the existing natural diversity of Kodaikanal is this park which has been decorated with a variety of plants and shrubs. The park has become a famous spot for picnickers and families, looking for some time to relax and enjoy. An exotic rose garden in one section of the park is the reason why Bryant Park has gained immense popularity. You will find some rare and exotic species of roses being cultivated in this section of the park. Also available to view is the greenhouse in the park, which houses a variety of plants.
Famous Activities to Do in Kodaikanal TourSome of the famous activities to do in Kodaikanal are:
1. Trekking: It is believed that there are up to 17 different and unique trekking points in Kodaikanal, taking you through different routes and scenery, with a mesmerising appeal. The most famous spots out of these are Dolphin’s Nose and Echo Point, each of them taking you to a different peak and showcasing the enthralling views around them.
2. Night safari: Kodaikanal is one of those few hill stations which are safe for night safari expedition. Most of the locations for Night Safari take place in the forests and plantation areas in the hill station. This adventure trip is best for those who want to gaze around the night time view of different lakes, temples and the hills, and feel the adrenaline rush that comes with it. Interestingly, most honeymoon couples who come here also prefer to go on the night safari.
3. Biking: Getting around the town is surreal when you are on a bike and although you can alternatively do it easily on foot or in your vehicle, there is a different level of majesty in taking the scenic views while zooming through the pathways around these hills. It is fairly easy to rent a bike in Kodaikanal and explore these hills on two wheels to your heart’s content.
4. Play boomerang: An interesting and offbeat activity for enthusiasts, take your steps to the Fly Cap Valley, where you can practically throw around a light object and watch it come back to you. At this particular spot in the valley, the atmospheric pressure has a great role to play in making this phenomenon happen, and offer the visitors something to enjoy at the same time. Most of the time, this valley is engulfed in a blanket of fog and lush greenery, which makes it the perfect sight to feast your eyes on.
5. Explore pine forests: The iconic pine forests in Kodaikanal are a sight of a beauty to walk amidst and relax while you feel the stress leaving you. You can visit these forests on your way to the Guna Caves and feel the shots run by you as you recall the endless number of Bollywood and South Indian movies having been shot here. This is an unforgettable experience that you can hope to gather only at this place. For those with a feel for photography and some quietness, this is the perfect place to hang out.
6. Boating: Visit the Kodai lake, which is the perfect destination to enjoy boating in Kodaikanal. This man made lake is in the shape of a star and its waters are clear and the surrounding aura is a silent and peaceful one. If you are visiting this place during the winters or the monsoon season, chances are that you might experience the rare phenomenon of wading through foggy and misty waters, giving you a once in a lifetime experience of surreal reality.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.