Popular Places To Stay in Jodhpur
Best Places To Stay in Jodhpur
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 4312.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 2650|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 1930|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 5390|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 4130|
Wondering for the best places to stay in Jodhpur? This Blue City offers a range of accommodations to suit every budget and likings. Whether you are a heritage lover, solitude seeker or nature lover, you will find the stay as per your needs. Jodhpur offers several old Havelis turned Heritage Hotels that are known for luxuries, Royal hospitality, and convenient location. Most of these are set in and around the Clock Tower Market situated at the front of the Mehrangarh fort.
If you are looking for a rather quiet place then there are plenty of Jodhpur places to stay around the Navchokiya neighborhood, right behind the fort. There are several upbeat hotels and resorts at the outskirts that prove to be perfect to enjoy a refreshing retreat. All of these accommodations in Jodhpur not only offer grandeur and luxuries but greets their guests with Rajputana hospitality.
These stays offer a perfect place for every kind of traveler and also offer recreational facilities, outdoor/indoor activities, pool, luxurious decor, and stunning sceneries. While, Umaid Bhawan, RAAS Jodhpur, Taj Hari Mahal are a few top-notch resorts, Thar Oasis, Marugarh Resort & Spa, The Fern Residency, Jhalamand Resort are budget-friendly but ensure blissful staycation. There are many more places, which offer exciting camping facilities and let you enjoy a rejuvenating holiday with your loved ones.
People Also Ask About Jodhpur Stays
What are the best places to stay in Jodhpur?
1. Umaid Bhawan: Among the top places to stay in Jodhpur, this heritage property is owned by Taj Group. The resort is a symbol of grandeur and indulgence and offers luxuries and facilities beyond imagination.
It is also one of the most visited attractions in Jodhpur and is spread over 26 acres of lush landscapes and features 64 ornamented rooms. The resort also boasts of its Maharaja and Maharani Suites, marbled squash court, panelled recreation room, revitalizing Taj Spa, and the extravagant city tour through a royal vintage vehicle.
Location: Circuit House Rd, Cantt Area, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342006.
Amenities: Free Wi-Fi, Free breakfast, Free parking, Indoor/Outdoor pool, Air-conditioning, Laundry service, Restaurant, Bar, Spa, Business Center, etc.
Price: Staring from 30,000 INR.
2. Ajit Bhawan: Known for luxurious living and extraordinary facilities, this resort boasts of being the first heritage hotel of India. Its Rajputana architecture and Royal splendor are visible from all corners and it also promises its guests a stay, an unmatched one. It has elegantly designed rooms, tents, and suites that serve the guest's needs and ensure a blissful retreat.
Location: Circuit House Rd, Cantt Area, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342006.
Amenities: Spa, Vintage Car, Swimming Pool, Gym, Bar, Cafe, Restaurant, Free Wi-Fi, Free breakfast, Free parking, Air-conditioning, Laundry service, Business Center, etc.
Price: Staring from INR 9000.
3. RAAS: Offering a unique blend of hospitality and grandeur, RAAS is the first boutique resort of Jodhpur. With 39 well-appointed rooms and suites, the resort offers impressive architecture, stunning interiors, grand courtyards, and verdant gardens.
Its terrace top restaurant not only serves the guests with a range of delicacies but offers the spectacular views of the Mehrangarh Fort. It also has a spa to let you relax and rejuvenate.
Location: Tunwar Ji ka Jhalra, Makrana Mohalla, Gulab Sagrar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001.
Amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa, Gym, Bar, Cafe, Restaurants, Free Wi-Fi, Free breakfast, Air-conditioning, Laundry service, Business Center, etc.
Price: Staring from INR 9800 INR.
4. The Marugarh Resort & Spa: The resort is known for its utmost luxuries and economical price. It offers serene surroundings of green landscapes and features well-appointed rooms & suites.
All the rooms are well-furnished and equipped with modern amenities offering a blissful stay experience. The in-house restaurants are other highlights that satisfy the guests with culinary delights.
Location: Chopasni, Jaisalmer Bypass Road, Gopal Bari, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342010.
Amenities: Free Wi-Fi, Free breakfast, Air-conditioning, Laundry service, Swimming Pool, Spa, Gym, Bar, Cafe, Restaurants, s Zone, Business Center, etc.
Price: Staring from INR 3300.
5. Pal Haveli: A heritage property near the Mehrangarh Fort, it offers luxurious living complete with modern amenities. With antique wood furnishings, vibrant interiors and artistic architecture, the property speaks about its history and significance. The rooms are elegantly ornate and promise a refreshing stay experience. With its convenient location and warm hospitality, it attracts a multitude of travelers again and again.
Location: Near Clock Tower, Gulab Sagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001.
Amenities: Wi-Fi, Satellite TVs, Safes, Minibars, Tea/Coffee makers, Air-conditioning, Laundry service, Swimming Pool, Spa, Gym, Bar, Cafe, Restaurants, etc.
Price: Staring from INR 19000.
6. Juna Mahal Boutique Homestay: Another best place to stay in Jodhpur, this property offers a homestay away from home and assures a relaxing getaway from the city's chaos. It is run by a Brahmin family and has spacious rooms named as Lords Shiva, Rama, and Krishna respectively. There is a rooftop restaurant serving traditional recipes and a massage center to serve you with different soothing therapies.
Location: Ada Bazaar, Dr Madan Daga Marg, Kolry Mohalla, Sodagaran Mohalla, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001.
Amenities: Wi-Fi, Satellite TVs, Air-conditioning, Laundry service, Spa, Gym, Restaurant, etc.
Price: Staring from INR 1500.
7. Chhotaram Prajapat’s Homestay: Settled in Salawas Village, this property is located on the outskirts of the blue city and proves to be a great location to enjoy authentic Rajasthani experience away from the city's humdrum.
The place features true rustic appeal and lets you enjoy the holiday in complete luxury but in a unique style. The rooms are in the form of informal huts with thatched roofs but are complete with modern amenities taking care of your comfort and well-being.
Location: Village-Salawas, Kumharon Ki Dhani, Near Gosala, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001.
Amenities: Wi-Fi, Satellite TVs, Air-conditioning, Laundry service, Bike Rental, Live Entertainment, One-Way Transfer, Massage Services, and Fitness Center.
Price: Staring from INR 1800.
8. Osian Sand Dunes Resort and Camp: Located in the centre of the Thar desert, this property lets you enjoy a thrilling stay experience amid Mother Nature. The picturesque desert town Osian has an old desert fortress, Osian Sand Dunes Resort & Camps, which offers you not only comforts but gives you the chance to live like a villager.
There are Swiss tents and AC Deluxe Rooms well-appointed with modern amenities and attached bathrooms. Its on-site restaurant serves its guests with Rajasthani food and Indian Continental cuisines.
Location: Rawla Osian. (Osian Dunes Resort Camp), Phalodi Rd, Pratapnagar, Osian 342303, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Backup Generator, Hot water bottles, Room Service, Restaurant, Conference Facilities, Doctor on Call, Free Parking, Theme Parties and Gala Dinners, etc.
Price: Staring from INR 1900.
9. Manvar Desert Resort and Camp: Located between Jodhpur and Jaisalmer, this heritage resort is the middle of the Thar desert. It features classic desert village–style cottages and tents in a camp located 7 km away.
Both cottages and tents are complete with modern amenities and ensure to provide you with the best of experiences. With facilities like massage services, camel treks, folk performances, and outdoor pool, the stay here leaves you with memorable reminiscences.
Location: Milestone 110 from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer, NH125, Khiyasariya, Rajasthan 342025.
Amenities: Room Service, Restaurant, Conference Facilities, Free Parking, Free Wi-Fi, Swimming Pool, Massage facilities, Folk Performances, AC, etc.
Price: Staring from INR 6800.
10. The Fern Residency: An upscale hotel in Jodhpur, it is known for its leading environmental practices. It offers 50 well-appointed rooms and suites that are perfect to enjoy a relaxing and comfortable stay.
The hotel architecture is inspired by Rajput heritage, which is reflected in its interiors and decor. The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Jodhpur and provides easy accessibility from major tourist attractions, railway station and airport.
Location: The Fern Residency, 1B/A, Police Line, Next To Loco Shed Road, Subhash Chowk, Ratanada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001.
Amenities: Wi-Fi, 24-hour hot/cold water, Shower cubicle, Eco-friendly bath amenities, International satellite TV, Central air-conditioning, Work desk, Digital safe, Minibar, Tea/coffee maker, Restaurant, Bar, Cafe, etc.
Price: Staring from INR 1500.
Which are the best places for camp stays in and near Jodhpur?
1. Camp Thar: Known as one of the best places to stay in Jodhpur, this camping site lets you enjoy a true desert experience. While you have the choice to pick from resort cottages or Swiss tents, both of them offer impeccable services. The property also makes arrangements for your recreation and entertainment.
2. Samsara Desert Camp & Resort: Offering a Desert Lounge, this camp offers luxuries and indulgence. With a range of activities and entertainments, stay here is truly refreshing and leaves you with cherishable memories.
3. Hariyali Dhani Camps and Resort: Another great destination to enjoy a pleasurable time with your family or friends and feel rejuvenated and refreshed. It also features camel safari, local sightseeing, village walk, folk performances, spa, pool like facilities and makes sure to provide you with all essential luxuries.
4. Royal Jodhpur Camp: A must visit campsite to enjoy Royal grandeur and hospitality amid natural desert scenery. It is also famous for its annual fests like the World Sufi Spirit Festival and Jodhpur Folk Music Festival, that attract tourists from all over the globe.
Which are the best homestays in Jodhpur?
1. Suraj Haveli: Located near Suttar Khana Ki Gali, this homestay offers best of comforts, facilities, and stunning Mehrangarh Fort views. The food on offer is also traditional and lip-smacking, and the stay is as comfortable as your home.
2. Castle View: This homestay is 500-year-old Haveli, located in the Makrana Mohalla, elegantly adorned with traditional furnishing. It offers excellent services at economical prices and also has home-cooked food options and serves you traditional delights.
3. Raj Mandir Boutique homestay: Set in the famous Navchokiya area, this place offers not only impressive Rajasthani architecture but pleases its guests with modern amenities, warm hospitality, and local delicacies. Rooms are spacious and comfortable that adds stars to its highlights.
4. Jagat Vilas: Popularly known as part of the “Rai Ka Bagh Palace”, it features simple yet authentic Jodhpur grandeur. With the warmth of hospitality, it serves guests with exceptional services and provides all essential and modern amenities.
Which are some heritage stays in Jodhpur?
1. Balsamand Lake Palace: Located away from Jodhpur City's hustle-bustle, this property is known for its exceptional accommodation facilities, impressive interiors, traditional furnishing, comfy lounges, Jacuzzi baths, and modish amenities. The presence of an in-house restaurant also adds a star to the property and pleases guests with authentic delicacies.
2. Umaid Bhawan Palace: One of the most magnificent heritage Jodhpur places to stay, it is still the home of the royal family. Offering an extraordinary blend of eastern and western traditions, the stay here is an experience of a lifetime that echoes the eclectic characteristics from the Rajput to Renaissance.
3. Fort Chanwa: Built around 1894, this offers a getaway from the city's hectic life and chaos. With essential modern amenities and luxuries in the offer, staying in any of the rooms re-energizes and refreshes you to the core.
4. Haveli Inn Pal: A stunning heritage property located close to Clock Tower, it offers 17 well-appointed rooms and an in-house Café, Sheesh Mahal, to treat you with some quick bites.
Which are the best Jodhpur places to stay near the airport?
1. Jaswant Niwas: One of the great Jodhpur places to stay near the airport, it offers a home away from home experience. It features well-furnished rooms and offers facilities like free Wi-Fi, dry cleaning, free parking, restaurant, kid and pet friendly etc. to make you as comfortable as possible.
2. Karni Bhawan Heritage Hotel: Located near the airport, it impresses with artistic grandeur and Rajputana decor. Rooms offer a pleasant stay with 4-poster canopy beds, free Wi-Fi, satellite TV like facilities.
3. Riddhi Siddhi Bhawan: A simple yet classy heritage home, it offers fine services, a common lounge, and rooms equipped with satellite TV, air conditioners, tea/coffee makers, and en suite bathrooms.
4. Devi Bhawan Hotel: Offering the lush landscapes of its manicured garden, this heritage property exudes vintage charm. Rooms feature traditional architecture and furnishings but are complete with modern amenities. It also has a restaurant, a pool and a terrace to mark your stay with pleasant memories.
What are the best villas to stay in Jodhpur?
1. Oasis of Serenity by Vista Rooms: One of the top-notch places to stay in Jodhpur, it offers six AC rooms, massage services, and a kitchen to prepare food for yourself if you wish.
2. Kankariya Heritage: Offering a blend of traditional style and modern amenities, it lets you taste the Rajasthani hospitality along with luxuries and comfort.
3. Maira's Meadows by Vista Rooms: Known for its artistic decorations, it offers three well-anointed rooms with ensuite bathrooms. There is also a fully-equipped kitchen, garden and a rooftop lounge.
4. Casa De Jodhpur: With modern amenities, excellent facilities, and convenient location on the offer, this Villa lets you enjoy a blissful stay experience with your loved ones.
Which are some of the best places to stay in Jodhpur near Mehrangarh Fort?
1. RAAS Jodhpur: Former home of the royal Thakur family, it is an 18th-century carefully renovated Haveli that offers a unique combination of classic and contemporary.
2. Dev Kothi - Boutique Heritage Stay: Within a few metres to Mehrangarh Fort, this hotel offers accommodation to suit every taste. Rooms have free WiFi, a restaurant, air conditioning, and a shared lounge.
3. MH Guest House: 100 metres from Mehrangarh Fort, this property features lovely and modern rooms, rooftop restaurant and stunning views.
4. Haveli Inn Pal: A Heritage Haveli transformed into a cozy inn, it offers traditional Rajputana excellence, warm hospitality and a friendly ambience.
What are the popular places or landmarks to book stays in Jodhpur?
1. Near Sadar Market: The oldest and most chaotic part of the Old City, it still has the charisma of a range of guesthouses featuring a rooftop café/bar, and offers unmatched views of the city and the fort.
2. Near Stepwell: Located in the eastern part of the Old City, it has plenty of appealing guesthouses and resorts offering luxurious living with a spa and pool.
3. Navchokiya: It boasts of the ancient Havelis turned resorts that serve luxuries, grandeur and indulgence.
4. Ratanada and Defence Colony: Located in suburbs, these offer lavish resorts and heritage properties and serene ambiance.
What facilities will I get in stays in Jodhpur?
Jodhpur places offer exclusive facilities and modern amenities to its guests to make them enjoy a remarkable stay experience:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Breakfast
- Comfortable bed
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee Machine
- Attached bath with modern fittings and premium toiletries
- Conference Rooms
- Swimming pools
- Free Parking
- Kids Zone
- Indoor/Outdoor Games
- Doctor on Call
- Room Service
- Banquet Halls etc.
How much does staying in Jodhpur cost for one night?
One night stay in a 3-star hotel in Jodhpur costs around INR 2,500 (approx.), while a 4-star hotel requires around INR 4100. For a 5-star hotel in Jodhpur, you would have to pay around INR 10,000. All prices are variable and are just average.
Are Jodhpur places to stay pet friendly?
Not all Jodhpur places to stay are pet friendly but there are a few like RAAS Jodhpur and Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur, etc., which let you enjoy your vacation with your pet.
Is Jodhpur safe for couples?
Yes, Jodhpur is absolutely safe for couples, moreover places to stay in Jodhpur offer honeymoon packages and couple specific services and take care of their safety and privacy. CCTV surveillance and guards are present on premises to ensure safety of guests.
Is Jodhpur worth visiting?
Jodhpur, also called blue city, is a heritage city complete with serene beauty. It has plenty of attractions like palaces, temples, lakes and sprawling desert to enjoy camping, safari and rustic living. And, visiting this stunning place is truly worthy.