Popular Istanbul Packages
Istanbul Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 121999.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 98799.0|
|10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 121500.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 78599.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 89999.0|
Istanbul Tour Packages - Browse through a wide range of Istanbul Holidays Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Istanbul vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
The best way to explore the beautiful city of Istanbul is by signing up for Thrillophilia’s well-crafted Istanbul Tour Packages. Depending on the nature of your vacation, you can check out the many Istanbul packages that give you a comprehensive insight into the colourful culture of the city and shows you around the place like a local. Thrillophilia offers many exciting Istanbul tours, including a discounted tour of the beautiful Bosphorus River.
You can book Istanbul tour packages at unbelievable prices that show you around the iconic landmarks of Istanbul as well. However, if it is food that you are interested in, then you can also avail a Turkish Food Tour in the city of Istanbul, that will take you to the local street food hotspots. It is unlikely that you will find such great deals and discounts anywhere else if you are looking for Istanbul packages that take you on an all-inclusive trip.
Istanbul is a beautiful place where you can also travel to for your honeymoon, for which you can sign up for a personalized Istanbul holiday package that will take you to all the important romantic destinations in the city. When you book an Istanbul tour packages from India, you can expect every single aspect of your vacation to be taken care of, including travel, stay, sightseeing, food, local transport, and all other logistics, that holds the promise of a truly memorable vacation in Turkey.
Thrillophilia also organizes many day tours from the city of Istanbul to nearby places such as Gallipoli Peninsula and Troy. You can book these Istanbul packages separately, or as part of your Istanbul tour packages. While the price is highly affordable and discounted, you can expect the best service, a comprehensive guide for your tour as well as continuous and consistent customer support during your Istanbul trip.
Popular Istanbul PackagesIstanbul Tour Packages From Bangalore, Istanbul Tour Packages From Delhi, Istanbul Tour Packages From Mumbai, Istanbul Tour Packages From Chennai,Istanbul Tour Packages From Kolkata, Istanbul Tour Packages From Hyderabad, Istanbul Tour Packages From Pune, Istanbul Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Istanbul Tour Packages From Kerala, Istanbul Tour Packages From Coimbatore.
Browse Top Istanbul Packages by Themes: Istanbul Group Tour Packages, Istanbul Tour Packages for Family.
How to reach Istanbul:By Air: You can fly to Istanbul directly from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Bangalore which flies on regular interv
Places To Visit on Istanbul Tour:1. Hagia Sophia: Hagia Sophia is one of the most promising Byzantine architecture since its time. The building had once been a cathedral which later turned into a mosque and now it is the most prominent museum of Turkey.Hagia Sophia is the first place which is included in Istanbul packages. The museums are a popular place for admiring the marble pillars and coverings. The mosaic exhibits and mystic wishing column with a marvelous marble door gains most of the tourist attention.
Location: Sultan Ahmet, Ayasofya Meydani No 1, Fatih
Entry Fee: Adults-72 Turkish Liras or Rs. 857, Children under the age of 8- Free
Timing: 9 am to 5 pm on all days. Monday is closed
Book Now: Hagia Sophia Tickets, Istanbul
2. Basilica Cistern: The Basilica Cistern is the most fascinating architecture in Istanbul. Constructed in the 6th century, the underground structure was meant as a bug water storage for the Byzantine emperors, however, now the place serves as a tourist attraction. The spectacular carvings on the underground pillars are worth seeing. The pillar with the head of Medusa carved on it gains a lot of tourist attraction and a must visit place on your Istanbul tours.
Location: Alemdar, Yerebatan Cd. 1/3,Fatih
Entry Fee: Adults-20 Turkish Liras or Rs. 239, Children under the age of 7- Free
Timing: 9 am to 5:30 pm on all days
Book Now: Basilica Cistern Tickets & Guided Tour, Istanbul
3. Istanbul Modern Museum: The Istanbul Modern Museum is a must-include place in your bucket list of Istanbul tours. Besides the many historic monuments and architecture in Istanbul, this museum boasts modern Turkish art. The huge art gallery regularly hosts many exhibitions for local and international artists. It is the best place to sink in contemporary Turkish art.
Location: AsmaliMescit, Mesrutiyet Cd. No 99, Beyoglu
Entry Fee: Adults- 72 Turkish Lira or Rs. 857, Group of 10 or more- 52 Turkish Lira each or Rs. 619 each
Timing: 10 am to 6 pm on all days. Monday is closed
4. Rüstem Pasha Mosque: The Rüstem Pasha Mosque is being underrated but this mosque has got brilliance and tranquility in abundance. You can enjoy the peace of this place and wander around exploring the beauty of the mosque and must include this in your Istanbul tour packages.
The panel of green, red and blue Iznik tiles covering the walls of the mosque is soothing to the eyes. As the mosque is snuggled in the spice bazaar, it is sometimes difficult to locate. Therefore, the place is less crowded and gives you an opportunity to get a closer look at the marvelous mosque.
Location: Rüstem Pasa, Hasircilar Cd. No 62, Fatih
Timing: Closed for visitors during prayer
5. Sultan Ahmet Mosque (Blue Mosque): The Sultan Ahmet Mosque was built during 1609 and 1616 and is famous for its turquoise blue tiles on the interior. The mosque is not only a prime tourist attraction but also has religious importance. The Blue Mosque has six minarets similar to Mecca and thus upon its completion, it immediately became a talk of the town.
The location of the mosque is more fascinating as there is a sprawling garden between Sultan Ahmet Mosque and Aya Sofya which is a great place to relax your day. Directly behind the mosque is the popular Arasta Bazaar to shop around and have fun. So, don't forgate to get this this in your Istanbul travel packages.
Location: Sultan Ahmet, At Meydani Cd. no 7, Fatih
Timing: 8 am to 11:59 pm
You Can Click Here & Book: Blue Mosque & Hagia Sophia Small-Group Tour, Istanbul
6. Topkapi Palace: The Topkapi Palace built in the 15th century by Mehmet was ruled by the Sultans of the Ottoman empire until the 19th century. The architecture is now used as a magnificent display of Islamic art. The palace not only presents an insight into Islamic history through the art but the interiors of the Harem, Imperial Council Chamber and Palace Kitchens is proof of the affluence of the Sultans. The grandeur of Topkapi palace adds on the charm to the Istanbul packages.
Location: Cankurtaran, Fatih
Entry Fee: Adults- 72 Turkish Liras or Rs. 857 (addition fee for Harem and Hagia Eirene), Children under 7- Free
Timing: 9 am to 6 pm on all days. Tuesday is closed
Book Now: Topkapi Palace Skip-the-Line Tickets
7. Süleymaniye Mosque: With Istanbul trip packages visit a masterpiece of the Ottoman Empire. Built by the Sinan during 1549 and 1575, the Topkapi palace glorified the reign of Suleyman the Magnificent. The lofty dome of 53 meters and the serene gardens in front entices a lot of tourists. Outside the garden are the tombs of the Sultan and his wife Haseki Hurrem Sultan. The grandeur of this place is unmatchable as it emblazons the greatness of the Ottoman Sultan.
Location: Süleymaniye Mah, Prof. Siddik Sami Onar Cd. No 1, Fatih
Timing: 9 am to 6 pm. Closed during the prayer
Click Here To Book Now: Suleymaniye Mosque Walking Tour
8. Dolmabahçe Palace: With Istanbul holiday packages visit the Dolmabahçe Palace which boasts the Ottoman Empire and the Turkish Renaissance. This palace was built in 1854 by the Sultan Abdulmecid and replaced the Topkapi Palace which used to be the old home of Sultans in Istanbul.
The grand gardens decorated with pompous fountains and the interiors flooded with crystal chandeliers, gold, french furniture is enough to get an idea about the opulent Sultans of the 19th century. The interior of the palace embellishes the Neoclassical, Ottoman and Baroque elements.
Location: Visnezade, Dolmabahçe Cd., Besiktas
Entry Fee: 50 Turkish Liras or Rs. 594 (additional 40 TL or Rs.475 for Harem)
Timing: 9 am to 4 pm. Closed on Monday
Book Now: Dolmabahce Palace Tickets, Istanbul
9. Grand Bazaar: Istanbul undoubtedly attracts many history buffs and religious devotees for its museums, mosques, and cathedral. However, Istanbul tour packages never miss out on the most important ingredient, shopping! The Grand Bazaar truly satisfies its name for its massive covered area which is another reason why it is considered to be the world’s first mall. The mall was constructed in the era of Mehmed the Conqueror and has an intriguing history. The place has 11 grand entrances and different sections for everything. It is indeed an ideal Bazaar to get a Turkish souvenir. You can get your hands on some of the best souvenirs of Istanbul that include ceramics, Turkish Lamps, and Kilim Rugs. Apart from that, there are vendors selling Turkish tea, nazar eye ornaments and spices.
Location: Beyazit, Kalpakçilar Cd. No 22, Fatih
Timing: 10 am to 6 pm
Click Here To Book: Istanbul Day Tour to Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar, Cruise & More
10. Istanbul Archaeology Museum: The Istanbul Archaeology Museum is one of the prime museums to visit on Istanbul trip. The three main sections of the museum, The Museum of Ancient Orient, the main Archaeology Museum and the Tiled Pavilion of Mehmed the Conqueror present a ravishing insight into the ceramic art and Turkish artifacts.
Location: Cankurtaran, Fatih
Entry Fee: Adults- 36 TL or Rs.427, Children under 8- Free
Timing: 9 am to 7 pm.
Things To Do on Istanbul Trip:Here are some of the best things to in Istanbul:
1. Visit a Turkish Hamam: There is no better place to refresh your mind and soul with a relaxing bath at a Turkish Hamam and this is the best things to do on istanbul tours. These Hamams had been an integral part of the Ottoman Empire and Islam since a long time. This traditional culture is still carried out with a tinge of modernity and is considered as a great source for rejuvenation.
Your experience of a Hamam will start as you ease at the steam bath lying on the hot marble floor and after that, you get a full-body scrub and a massage. There are many modern Hamams but the oldest ones which are the most famous in the city are Ayasofya Hurrem Sultan Hamam and Kiliç Ali Pasa Hamam.
2. Eat with the Locals: Eating local food and eating with the locals are two completely different experiences. Many tourist cities in the world offer the taste of local cuisines however, in your Istanbul tour package you can get an opportunity to mingle with the locals and dine with them. In Istanbul, you can book your dinner with a local family and visit their home to gobble the traditional flavor, get involved in lively conversations and know more about their culture.
3. Experience the Nightlife: In the day you can visit the mosques and museums and at night you can mix up with the sprightly colors of Bars and nightclubs. There are many places to enjoy the nightlife of Istanbul such as Beyoglu and Ortakoy where the clubs are open till late.
There are numerous nightclubs serving alcohol and playing loud music but if you are looking to get moved by the local flavor then you must search for the ones that are buzzing with the Turkish rock music. Going to a club in Istanbul is a good way to dance your night on the Turkey trip.
4. Taste the Turkish Brew: You must have sipped on the caffeine a million times at different places but the Turkish coffee is something never to be missed. As you sip on the brew you would immerse in the calming and tasteful experience that this special cup of coffee brings.
A Turkish coffee break is what you need on Istanbul tours after a long day of visiting places. The coffee here is not made with following the ordinary steps and perhaps the common ingredients as it tastes more heavenly than any other cup would. Once you ready take the last sip of the coffee, you must take a pause as the bottom contains bitter coffee grinds.
5. Play Backgammon: As you move around the city, you would notice many people playing a strange-looking game. This game is called Backgammon which is one of the oldest board games discovered. The game finds its way back to 5000 years ago in Mesopotamia and is still a prominent one in Istanbul.
There are many cafes that offer the Backgammon board where you can sit down, sip on tea and coffee and immerse yourself in playing this game from the Persian Empire on your Istanbul tours
6. Take a Tram at the Taksim Square: The Taksim square is one of the important places to visit on Istanbul trip that depicts the modernity of the city through several restaurants, cafes, hotels, and brands. The best way to reach Taksim square is the old-school way of trams. As the tram squirrels on the streets of Istanbul, you can get entertained by the hustle-bustle of the city. As the tram crosses the busiest streets honking, you can crane your neck to absorb a sight of the mixed culture and diverse people of Istanbul.
7. Watch the Whirling Dervishes: There are places where you can sense the hold of Sufism in Istanbul city. There are tekke or lodges that organize the shows of dervishes, one of which is the Galata Mevlevihanesi. The building was constructed in 1451 and now it is a museum to depict the beliefs, rituals, and music of the Mevlevi Order.
It has a grand collection of their musical instruments, artifacts, calligraphy, clothing, and accessories. The place sees a rush on Sundays as the museum organizes a sema or whirling dervish at 17:00. As the tickets can be booked online and offline you should not miss the show while in Istanbul. Watching the whirling dervishes is one of the best things to do while on the Istanbul tours.
8. Visit Miniatürk: One of the best things to do on Istanbul tours is visiting the Miniatürk or the miniature park. This park has a staunch of 60,000 square meters and has a mini version of all the important places of the city. There are over 100 models that consist of historic architectural marvels and other important places from Turkey and Istanbul.
Almost 50 of them are the landmarks of the city and thus this park gives a closer look at the huge city through the mini models. Some of the models are also representations of well-known places from other countries like the Temple of Artemis at Ephesus. The park also has a children’s playground and a gift shop to pick up the best souvenirs.
9. Istiklal Avenue: Istiklal Avenue is the busiest avenue of Istanbul city and apparently the most famous one to explore on your Istanbul tours. This place is the best to sink in with the rhythm of the hubbub of the city as millions of people cross their ways at Istiklal Avenue. There are popular restaurants and shops that are loved by tourists to a great extent. The avenue is home to the widely visited places such as Saray Muhallebicisi, Galata Mevlevihanesi, trams, Flower Passage and many others.
10. Rejuvenate with the Live Jazz at Nardis: Nardis is the best place for jazz lovers as every night it organizes live jazz and invites local and international musicians. As it is a crumpled up place with a small capacity of 120 people, you must get your table booked in advance to enjoy the jazz.
11. Go on a Bosphorus Cruise: In comparison to the historic sites in the city, the Bosphorus Cruise is pushed in the backseat but if you stick on the decision of going on a Bosphorus Cruise you would not regret it. It presents you with a cool breeze, deep blue waters and a striking view of the city. There are several cruises that go for a short or a long distance. You can hop on the one that takes you to the second suspension bridge and back or you can sit back in the long one that gives you a ride to the Black Sea and back. Here is a pro tip, the window seats are occupied quickly so make sure you get the best seat for the best experience and don't forget to include this in your Istanbul tour packages.
Browse a variety of Istanbul packages from various Indian cities, including: Istanbul Tour Packages From Surat, Istanbul Tour Packages From Vadodara, Istanbul Tour Packages From Chandigarh, Istanbul Tour Packages From Nagpur, Istanbul Tour Packages From Jaipur, Istanbul Tour Packages From Lucknow, Istanbul Tour Packages From Indore, Istanbul Tour Packages From Cochin, Istanbul Tour Packages From Mangalore, Istanbul Tour Packages From Rajkot.