Tiger Kingdom Chiang Mai is a perfect spot in Thailand to witness these majestic wild cats closely. Housing around a dozen tigers treated to interact with humans by birth, it is a perfect example of merging tourism and animals responsibly. Several tourists gather around this place to climb into the tiger’s cages, to pet, feed, and get photographed with them.
Situated at the base of Patong Hill on Phuket Island, the Tiger Kingdom Chiang Mai is a wonderful place to witness the Indo-Chinese tigers closely. Ranging from cubs to adults, you will find tigers of all sizes in the Tiger Kingdom. With a Thailand tour package from India, visitors from around the world visit this place to experience the excitement and happiness of nature and wildlife.
Each visitor gets a chance of around 10 minutes to be in the enclosure with the chosen Big Cat and experience the best time of their lives with them. To ensure the safety of the guests, some trainers remain with you in the enclosure at all times.
You can climb into the tiger’s cage, pet, and feed them. You can also take pictures while resting on or beside them. If you want to have a unique experience, it is advisable to visit the Tiger Kingdom during the feeding hours.
After enjoying the interaction with the tigers, you can rest in the Bengal Restaurant and get your stomach filled with the delicious a la carte menu. You can also select some tiger merchandise as a perfect token of their animal interaction. Indeed, Tiger Kingdom Chiang Mai is both an exciting and knowledgeable place to visit in Thailand.
• Witness the beasts of the Thai Jungle up close in the Tiger Kingdom Chiang Mai.
• Find amazing facts and trivia about these magnificent creatures during your visit to the Tiger Kingdom.
• Take a stroll on the Tiger Trail and understand deeply about the behavior patterns and conservation of the wild tigers.
• Pet, feed, and get photographed with the tigers closely and discover a completely different experience of touching these creatures with your bare hands.
• Meet and play along with the young cubs in the Tiger Kingdom.
• Get into the learning center in the Tiger Kingdom to witness the ‘Keeper of the Day’ shows in which you get to understand what goes behind taking care of these animals, like cleaning cages, preparing food, bathing tigers, and documenting the details of the enclosures.
• Grab a meal from the Bengal Restaurant while overlooking the beautiful view of the park.
• Shop for tiger-themed merchandise like caps, t-shirts, key chains, and much more as a token of remembrance.