Best Selling Udaipur Tour Packages
Get spellbound by the beauty of Udaipur which is a mélange of several historical and pilgrimage sites. Be it the serene Lake Pichola or buzzing Fatehsagar Lake here, you will never all short of alluring beauties. Referred to as the City of Lakes, Udaipur is an ideal destination adorned with rich grandeur and monuments. One of the perfect places to savour the traditional culture and lip-smacking delicacies.
Unlike other parts of Rajasthan, Udaipur is filled with serenity. Away from the urban chaos, it is a blend of regal beauty, elevated slopes and picturesque panorama. Udaipur is also known as the “City of Lakes” because of the presence of numerous interconnected natural lakes in and around the city. The “City of Lakes” is also profoundly called the “White City” because the Rajput style Palaces and Forts in Udaipur are made up of white marbles. Additionally, houses and other structures of the city are also dressed in white.
- The tourist magnets of Rajasthan, Jaipur, and Udaipur together are the most visited cities of the state. The pink city, Jaipur, and the city of lakes, Udaipur have their own charm to themselves.
- This combo sightseeing tour of Jaipur and Udaipur will take you on a ride to see why these cities are amongst the most visited and favorite tourist places in the world.
- The Jaipur Udaipur tour starts as you arrive in the capital of Rajasthan, and check-in to the hotel. In Jaipur, you will be visiting cities like Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar-Mantar, Govind Dev Ji Temple, Jaipur's local markets, and Jaigarh Fort.
- From here, the tour then takes you to Udaipur, where you start by visiting the famous Eklingji Temple. This will be followed by hitting the famous spots of the city like City Palace and Museum, Lake Pichola, Fatehsagar Lake, local market, and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir.
- Towards the end of the tour, you will be taken to the Udaipur railway station/airport to bring the experience to an end.
- For this Jaipur Udaipur tour, you will get buffet breakfast, the option to choose your accommodation in a budget or premium property, transfers, pickup and drop, tolls and parking fees, your experience will be fully hassle-free.
Udaipur Tour Package From Delhi
And if you plan to take a short vacation to the Lake City from Delhi, the Udaipur tour package from Delhi is a great option to try out. There are tour packages to Udaipur from Delhi that last only 3 days to packages that even go up to 5 or 6 days.
These tour packages will not only take you to the best places in Udaipur and around it, but will also take care of accommodation, food and transport, leaving you to enjoy the royal beauty of Udaipur hassle free.
About the destinations
Three major destinations covered during the tour - Udaipur, Jaisalmer and Jodhpur. Also known as the “City of Lakes”, the city of Udaipur is a perfect setting for a satisfying holiday. The lakes and mountains give it a picturesque backdrop and enhance the beauty of the city. It is a must-visit city in the state of Rajasthan.
Talking of Jodhpur, if you notice the skyline of the city, you will notice that each building or house reflects a shade of blue. Hence the city gets its name, “Blue City”. The rich history of the grand forts and lavish palaces are a highlight of the city.
On the other hand, Jaisalmer takes its pride in the desert that surrounds the city. The golden dunes offer you lots of adventure activities apart from the numerous forts that the city houses. Tourists from all over the world come to Jaisalmer for its camel safari.
We are sure that with this amazing line-up of cities you will have a great time on your Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer holiday package.
- Mount Abu
About The Tour:
- This tri-city tour package of Rajasthan takes you to the best of tourist attractions spread over the three great cities; Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Udaipur.
- Starting from Jaipur, you will arrive and check-in, before going to visit the famous attractions like Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar-Mantar, Govind Dev Ji Temple, and Jaipur's local markets.
- The tour then heads to the blue city of Jodhpur, to take you to the amazing attractions like Umaid Bhavan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort, and Jaswant Thada.
- Then, as you leave for Udaipur, the lake city, the scenery changes. You will cover attractions like Sri Eklingji Temple, City Palace, and Museum, Lake Pichola, Fatehsagar Lake, and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir.
- To make your stay comfortable and your experience memorable, you will get buffet breakfast, transfers on a private basis, comfortable hotels with options for budget and premium accommodation, tolls, and parking fee included in the package.
About the tour:
- Both Jodhpur and Udaipur are a delight to those who are keen on understanding the glorious history of various kingdoms that ruled the state, and how the quintessential art forms thrived and stood the test of time, to enthrall art lovers till date. There are remnants scattered all over the place and even their quaint, colorful lanes speak volumes of their rich culture and intrinsic traditions.
- These 4 days and 3-nights tour packages involve arrival as well as the departure from Udaipur only.
- You will be picked up from the railway station or airport and the cab services will stay will you till your trip stays active.
- With the best of transportation services, you will be exploring Sri Eklingji Temple, City Palace, and Museum, Lake Pichola, Fatehsagar Lake, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir.
- In Jodhpur, catch glimpses of Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort, and Jaswant Thada.
- Stay in classy properties, travel in comfort, savor local delicacies, and enjoy beautiful sunsets of the colorful state of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan is the jewel in India's crown. From fairy-tale palaces and epic forts to colourful festivals and wildlife encounters, this is India at its vibrant best.
Departure Dates - This tour is available all year round to Join a Group departure. A tour can also be customized on request for a separate group.
About the destination
Either in evocative ruins or restored to former splendor, Rajasthan is a place on almost everybody’s wish lists. Riot invoking colors, battle scarred forts, breathtaking sand dunes, slightly arrogant pride and honor - the largest state of India houses many royal ruins that take you back to the grandeur of its kingdoms.
Literally the Land of the Kings, it is home to the chivalrous Rajputs, and its battle-scarred heritage has bestowed legacies of pride and tradition. The upper echelons of this society built magnificent palaces and forts, many of which are now glorious hotels and museums. In addition, stunning handicrafts and fine arts were developed and nurtured through patronage by the maharajas. Village life remains steeped in tradition but, just like the rest of India, the pace of change is accelerating.
These towns have a rich and imperial frontier as well as a laidback rural life. All along the tour, you will encounter people from different walks of life, each telling a story of their own.
About the departure
Experience the best of this Imperial state as you drive through a varied countryside adorned with palaces, lakes and vast stretches of the Great Indian Desert. Visit the ancient temples, gorgeous lakes and majestic palaces in Udaipur. Then head to visit the famous Chittorgarh fort and Rana Kumbha Palace in Chittorgarh. Your visit in Rajasthan isn’t complete without experiencing the culture and peaceful vibes of Pushkar. For the last part of your trip, visit the capital city of Jaipur in Rajasthan with it’s famous and the vast Nahargarh Fort which will treat you to a mesmerising view of the cityscape.
With the best in store for you in Rajasthan,take home with you an experience that allows you to discover yourself in a world so different than the one you’ve lived in. Enjoy the strenuous yet picturesque journey along the winding foothills, royal premises and curves that will take you on a tour through the imperial era.
Duration : 7 Days / 6 Nights
Location : Rajasthan, India
Departure : Udaipur
Return to : New DelhiVisits : Udaipur, Chittorgarh, Pushkar and Jaipur.
Excellent value for money
Close encounter with wildlife
Private guide for a more personalized experience
About the destination:
Visit the beautiful City of Lakes in all its splendor. With intricately carved temples and palaces, the city of Udaipur will entice you to visit again. If you love exploring religious cultures than this is the perfect vacation for you.
Beside shimmering Lake Pichola, with the ochre and purple ridges of the wooded Aravali Hills stretching away in every direction, Udaipur has a romance unmatched in Rajasthan. Fantastical palaces, temples, havelis and countless narrow, crooked, timeless streets add the human counterpoint to the city’s natural charms. For the visitor there's the tranquillity of boat rides on the lake, the bustle and colour of ancient bazaars, a lively arts scene, the quaint old-world feel of its better hotels, endless tempting shops and some lovely countryside to explore on wheels, feet or horseback.
About the departure:
Enjoy a fun filled opportunity to discover the hidden gems of India. With Udaipur gaining so much popularity, start your tour in Udaipur and revel in the beauty of the lakes, majestic palaces and authentic Rajasthani folklore entertainment. Pay a visit to Saheliyon ki Bari, boat ride at the Pichola lake and do not leave without veneration at the famed Eklingji Temple. Proceed onto the see the gorgeous Ranakpur Jain temples, created in the 15th century during the reign of Rana Kumbha. Do not leave without a visit to the nearby 'Sun Temple' dedicated to the 'Sun God', adorned with a polygonal wall, richly embellished with the carvings of warriors, horses and solar deities riding splendid 'chariots', the vehicle of the 'Sun God'.
On reaching Kumbhalgarh, visit the mighty Kumbhalgarh Fort that shined bright in a long gone era, providing refuge to the rulers in times of strife and had in it’s amalgam almost everything to withstand even a long siege. Enjoy a scenic drive back to Udaipur and revel in the memories you’ve created on this tour.
- We are making sure of providing our best services that include comfortable stay, transfers, and sightseeing in a private cab.
- You will be picked up from the railway station or airport and the cab services will stay with you till your trip stays active.
- Forget all the worries and book the package today!
- You will get to see Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar-Mantar, Govind Dev ji Temple in Jaipur. From here, you will be moving to Bikaner and visit Karni Mata temple, Junagarh Fort and Lalgarh Palace. Moreover, at Jaisalmer, Gadisar Lake, First Fort Gate, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Nathmal Ki Haveli, Jaisalmer Folklore Museum and Fort are major places to catch.
- Come to Jodhpur as your second last destination, and visit Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort, and Jaswant Thada. Udaipur or Venice of the East is your last destination and here waits Ek lingJi Temple, City Palace, and Museum, Lake Pichola, Fatehsagar Lake. Later visit Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir.
Well-comforted rooms, the en-suite bathroom, will be provided to you which needs to be shared on a double/triple sharing basis, in a Standard or Premium hotel, as per the package selected. In Jaisalmer, you may get to catch well-designed camps to spend cozy nights.
Customizable Udaipur Tour Packages
Udaipur Honeymoon Tour Package
An Udaipur honeymoon tour package is a perfect option if you want to experience the best of the Lake City. These tour packages come in varied styles and you can choose a package depending upon your need and the amount of time you have. Anywhere from 4 to 8 days can be spent on a tour package in Udaipur.
A honeymoon package in Udaipur will not only include guided visits to the awe-inspiring landmarks of Udaipur but also include luxurious accommodation options that make your honeymoon a memorable one.
Splendid Jaipur, Agra & Udaipur holiday Packages
Your group will be provided with an experienced guide who will help you understand the places in depth and make the experience a more memorable one. From ChandniChowk in Delhi to Lake Pichola in Udaipur, there will be a lot to see and enjoy in the course of this Golden Triangle tour.
There are multiple varieties of tour packages available, so you can choose from packages ranging from 4 days to 10 days, depending upon the amount of time you have to spare.
Udaipur Tour Package From Ahmedabad
Jag Mandir, City Palace, Lake Pichola and other interesting landmarks will be included in this tour package and it will last anywhere between 2 to 7 days, so you can choose to visit the place even if you planning only a short vacation.
Many places in Udaipur are rich in history and culture, which necessitates a local guide who can conduct you through the monuments and tell you about their significance in the landscape of Udaipur. The Udaipur tour packages include a guide so you can have the best possible experiences in the city.
Udaipur, Chittorgarh, Kumbhalgarh Sightseeing Tour Package
Such a package allows you to enjoy all the best sights and sounds of the three places from City Palace and Lake Pichola in Udaipur to the Chittorgarh Fort in Chittorgarh to BadalMahal and ?Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary in Kumbhalgarh among other sites.
Transportation, accommodation, food and all the rest are also included in the tour package as is an experienced guide who will conduct you over the landmarks and tell you all about their historical and cultural significance.
This kind of Udaipur tour package is one of the best ways to enjoy the rich cultural and historical variety of the region and immerse yourselves in the beauty of Rajasthan’s iconic locations.
Local Experiences in Udaipur
Activity Timings- 9.30 AM - 7.30 PM
Activity Duration- 10 hours
Activity Location- Udaipur, Rajasthan
Pick/Drop point- As per the guest's hotel within the Udaipur city limits.
About the Udaipur Car Sightseeing Tour-
Udaipur is a beautiful city in Rajasthan that is popular for its palaces, monuments, structural styles and of course the royal taste of spices in food. Known for its seven beautiful lakes and heritage palaces and heritage hotels, the city is often described as one of the most romantic cities in India. Book this Udaipur sightseeing tour and marvel at the famous attractions of Udaipur like City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Fateh Sagar Lake, and much more.
- Minimum 2 people are required for booking this tour.
- Entry tickets and monument tickets are exclusive of all the charges.
- With choosing a Sedan car the maximum number of participants will be 4.
- With choosing an SUV car the maximum number of participants will be 6.
- Embark on a visit to different forts which are the golden feathers in Udaipur's crown and make your day awesome.
- Get picked up from any hotel in Udaipur and prepare yourself to marvel at the man made structures located around the city.
- City palace fetches everyone's attention with its amusing architectural perfection which is a combination of Rajasthani and Mughal style of construction.
- Visit Kumbhalgarh fort which is included in World Heritage Sites list and admire the effort put by the 15th century people to construct the fort.
- Kumbhalgarh fort is protected with a wall that is 38 km long and it is recognized as the second longest wall in the world after the Great Wall of China.
- Sajjan Garh fort or Monsoon palace on a hill top is a wonder without doubt; it overlooks Fateh Sagar lake and the view provides you ultimate peace of mind.
About the tour:
Enjoy personalized shopping experience with a well-versed guide that will accompany you on this tour.
Start Point: Chandpole, Udaipur
How to reach?
Timings: Flexible according to customer convenience.
Time duration: 4-5 hours
-Minimum 2 people are required to book this tour.
-Maximum 6 people are required to book this tour.
- Udaipur, Rajasthan's very own city of lakes is also one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Experiencing a great influx of tourists from around the world, the city is replete with a great number of attractions worth seeing.
- This city tour of 4 hours brings you to experience the beauty of this place at its best. Starting at 12 noon, the tour will bring you to great places to see on the way.
- See attractions like City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Lake Pichola, and the Vintage and Classic Car Museum. Enjoy the beautiful sights and experience traveling in one of the many fascinating local means of transport.
- Minimum number of people required to book this package is 2.
Timings: Pick-up: 12 Noon | Drop-off: 4 PM
*Note: Pickup will only be complimentary when your hotel is within 5 km of Udaipur city center i.e. Railway Station.
- The city of lakes right in the middle of a desert, Udaipur is a true oasis of Rajasthan. A great source of its fame, the lakes of this place have been attracting a large number of tourists from all around the world.
- This walking tour to one such famous lake of Udaipur takes you through the Aravalis towards the famous Tiger Lake. The tour starts from the village of Morwania. As you arrive, you will meet the navigator for the tour, who will then begin walking you towards your destination. On the way, you will pass a number of villages and get to interact with the locals here.
- After a stop midway for refreshments, you will start a climb uphill to reach the amazing lake, and be treated to enticing views of the city of Udaipur.
- Minimum number of people required to book is 2.
Timings: Winter 8 AM | Summer 7 AM
Starting Point: Morwania Village
About the activity:
Activity timings: 11:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Visit the stepwell that was once a source of water for the locals. If you have a keen eye for jewellery then a tour to the bustling bazaars will not go amiss.
The intricate designs of the trinkets are rivaled by the beautiful architecture of the past era.
The region is as well-known for its architectural beauty as its handicraft and skilled artisans.
You will have the opportunity to observe craftsmen creating beautiful wares with silver, gold and even clay.
Bring the tour to an end with mesmerizing traditional method of crafting pots and pitchers out of clay is an interesting sight.
How to reach?
The starting point is approximately 4.6 KM away from Udaipur City Center. It can be easily reached by both private and public transport.
- The best taste of a place is only when you get to indulge the amazing food of the region. Udaipur Food Tour brings to you the opportunity of tasting more than 5 local dishes, from places that are known only to the locals.
- Serving quality, Udaipur Food Tour brings you to the best of the locals' favorite restaurants and food joints. You will stroll the lanes and streets of this place, witnessing the keepers prepare the mouthwatering snacks and cuisines.
- A professional storyteller will accompany you on this venture and will tell you interesting stories about the place and the cuisine that you will be trying out. Although this is a food tasting experience, the basic guideline will be to bring an appetite with you.
- Enjoy the sweets, delicacies and sweets, the famous Masala Tea, a unique mouth freshener and then end the experience with Udaipur's favorite dessert.
- The starting point of Udaipur Food Tour is the famous Ghantaghar in the Silawatwari region of Udaipur.
Udaipur Food Tour Timings: 2 slots available through the day: 12 PM and 6 PM
Minimum number of people required to book this tour: 1
How to Reach?
The Tour starts from the Ghantaghar in the Silawatwari region of Udaipur and you can easily reach the starting point by public transport.
Activity Location: Udaipur, Rajasthan
Start Point: Club Mahindra, Udaipur
Start Time: 07:00 AM and 4:00 PM (every day, except Wednesday)
Activity Duration: 1.5Hours
About Hidden EBike tour of Udaipur:
Located in the state of the Royals, Udaipur is where the heart of Rajasthan is. The city of lakes of Rajasthan is the true oasis of beauty, and otherwise, that has been attracting people towards it for quite a long time now. This e-bike tour will introduce you to a number of fun elements in the older city as you paddle your way through, admiring the beauty of it. Ride your e-bike on the village roads surrounded by lush green hills and spend some time at a hidden lake with your loved ones away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- The charm of a city doubles when night comes, and if it is a heritage city like Udaipur, there is a good chance that you will discover a new side of beauty that night.
- This Udaipur Night Walk brings you to the views of unique nightly charm of Udaipur. See the attractions lightened up in their royal charm and feel elation take you over.
- Accompanied by a professional storyteller, you will be visiting many famous attractions like the temples, Maharana Pratap Statue, Hall of Fame Museum and many such great attractions.
- Get insider tips, enjoy a masala tea looking at the lights of the city, and stroll through the lanes and gardens of this beautiful city through this 2-hour Udaipur Night Walk.
Starting Point Of Udaipur Night Walk: Aravali Vatika
Udaipur Night Walk Timings: 7 PM - 9 PM
Minimum people required to book this activity: 1
How to Reach?
Aravali Vatika is a famous garden located in Udaipur City and you can easily reach there by either public or private transport.
Visit some of the top attractions around Udaipur on this day trip. First, stop at Kumbhalgarh Fort, then, see the Jain Temple in Ranakpur, which took a total of 65 years to complete. It is considered one of the largest and most important temples of the ancient Indian religion.
About the tour:
-Assemble at the location mentioned below where you will meet your guide. Head out early to get to Kumbalgarh which is a 2-hour ride from the Udaipur city.
-Upon arrival, proceed to visit the Kumbhalgarh Fort
-After spending ample time at the fort, reach Foota Deval which is the starting point of the trek. Start trekking with your trekking guide and local navigator towards Ranakpur. While trekking, you will get a chance to trek through the forest reserve where you can experience good wildlife.
-Moreover, you will see an ancient Shiva temple, some tribal settlement, beautiful landscape which would be very interesting. During the trek, take a break for refreshment and then continue to walk towards Ranakpur.
-On arrival at Ranakpur, relax for some time and then have lunch at a local restaurant. Later, proceed towards the Jain Temples, built in the 12th century that indeed a marvelous piece of architecture.
-Then drive back to the same destination from where you started.
How to reach?
The tour will be started from Office no. 108 1st Floor Shrinath Commerce college. l/s. Surajpol, Behind Police Station, Amal ka Kantha, Udaipur. You can easily get public and private transportation to reach there.
Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 am
Duration: 3-4 Hours
-Minimum 1 person is required to book this tour.
-Maximum 10 people are required to book this tour.
Bicycle Tour in Udaipur tour starts from Chandpole a very prominent landmark of old city and you head towards Jagdish Chowk going through narrow lanes, and then taking the downhill street parallel to the city palace which leads us to your first stop, Dudh Talai. Here, you stop for photography and then ride on towards the Army area keeping the Pichola Lake to our right, and take another stop on the shore of Pichola to admire the view and then move towards the villages nearby. Arrive at the private lake for Breakfast/Snacks and relax for as long as we want. Now, get your gear on for one last time and come back to the city and to your starting point.
Meal Types: Vegetarian-Breakfast
Activity: Bicycle Tour
Duration: 3 hours
Difficulty Level: Easy
- Experience the magic of Udaipur in a 55 KM cycling tour, this guided trip allows you to witness one of the most romantic cities in the world.
- Meet your trip guide at Fatehsagar lake around 07:00 AM and get geared up to experience cycling like never before.
- Pedal your way scenic road out of Udaipur to the oasis of Jhadol passing royal country retreats and the greenery surrounding desert.
- Pass through villages and arrive at a lake and witness the wide variety of bird life and we might be able to spot these with the help of an expert.
- Then enjoy the delicious lunch looking over the lake and get ready to ride back to the city taking an alternate route through the forests.
- The trip covers attractions like Hadol safari Lodge, Tribal Community village and you can off road on MTBs during the trip.
- Then return back to the starting point concluding the trip.
About the Activity:
- Also included in this package is the iconic boat ride of Udaipur's Lake Pichhola. You will get to see Jag Mandir Palace, City Palace complex, nearby Ghats, Sajjangarh, and Haveli on this boat ride.
Morning: 9 AM - 2 PM
Evening: 2 PM - 5 PM
Minimum No. Of People Required: 2
Activity location: Udaipur
Activity timings: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
About Helicopter Joyride in Udaipur:
Enjoy a wonderful joyride on a helicopter with 360-degree views of "the city of Lakes" known as Udaipur. Check out the aerial views of famous iconic spots like lake Fateh Sagar, forts, etc, and indulge in an exhilarating helicopter flight accompanied by an experienced pilot. You can choose from the various packages available having different durations.
Udaipur casts its spell and everyone gets mesmerized by it! Proffering a perfect mélange of culture, history and traditions, the gorgeous city makes for the perfect holiday destination in Rajasthan.. I believe what gives Udaipur its pretty face is the brilliant architecture and the Mewars should be given the credit for it. These wise rulers literally created an oasis amid the desert, thanks to their love for leisure and passion for creation.
Indulge in our best walking tour in Udaipur that will take on an interesting jaunt from it’s sightseeing attractions to local life. Walk from Gangour Ghat to Clock Tower and step the famous Pichola Lake. The tour takes you to a live workshop of artists and handicraftsmen, creating new and interesting paintings and artifacts, which is such a unique way to experience the Lake City.
Move on to visit the famous Mochiwara or Shoe Bazaar, which is an interesting place to buy embroidered shoes called ‘Jutties’ and even other jewellery items. Walk around the local market area and see ladies selling fresh vegetables in bamboo baskets, wholesale grain market, spice sellers and whole list of other local specialities of Rajasthan.
Udaipur Stay Tour Packages
Check-in time: 02:00 PM
Check-out time: 12:00 PM
Deal Highlights of the Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace, Udaipur:
- Luxurious stay overlooking Fateh Sagar Lake and Monsoon Palace
- Relish in a scenic fine dining restaurant and an elegant bar serving world cuisines
- Indulge in Ayurvedic and traditional massages and treatments
- Exercise in a fully equipped gymnasium with steam, sauna and jacuzzi facilities
- Enjoy a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool
Rejuve - The Lalit spa offers a range of therapies to help you relax and rejuvenate. Activities at the hotel include billiards, croquet and indoor games. The AUM Shop sells a variety of souvenirs, books and fashion accessories. Get glimpse of Rajasthani culture and traditions with camel, horse rides and puppet shows and a royal salute performed every evening by a bagpiper band.
The Indian-cuisine restaurant,'Aangan' offers views of Sajjan Garh Fort and Fateh Sagar Lake. The 'Garden Restaurant' features barbecue with a selection of wine, beer and cocktails. Savour enticing oriental specialties at OKO, showcasing distinctive cuisines of South East Asia, from Japanese, Thai to Vietnamese and Mandarin.
Deluxe Room Valley View: The room is beautifully decorated and have a patio near the window which offers valley view
Deluxe Room Lake View: The room has all mordern comforts and comes with awestrucking view of the lake
Palace Suite: The 500 sq.ft suite has elegant architecture and comes with an outdoor private patio, garden and lake view
The entire place is frequently sanitized following all protocols to ensure maximum safety of all guests
-Experience a rejuvenating spa session
-Exercise in a fully equipped gymnasium with steam, sauna and jacuzzi facilities
-Explore Udaipur's grand City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Samor Bagh, Lake Pichola and the old city market
Check-in: 01:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Property Location: Sisarma, Udaipur
About Bamboo Saa Resort and Spa:
Located near the Sajjangarh Palace, the resort offers picturesque views of the Aravali and is in itself covered with lush green gardens all around. Built amidst nature, the rooms at Bamboo Saa Resort & Spa offer great views of the city and the mountains surrounding the resort.
If you are looking for a serene escape with luxury and fun, then look no further because Bamboo Saa has it all covered, from their extravagant rooms, cottages, swimming pool to their array of adventure activities offered in their resort. The rooms offered by the resort are spacious and luxurious.
Check-in time: 02:00 PM.
Check-out time: 12:00 PM.
Property Location: Udaipur, Rajasthan.
About Ananta Resort, Udaipur:
Nestled cosily amidst the lush green Aravalli valley of Udaipur, the Ananta resort offers an exquisite blend of nature and luxury altogether in one place. Unwind yourself with this must-needed escapade from the hustles and bustles of daily life in the tranquility of the City of Lakes.
The Ananta Resort is souped in a vast expanse of natural vegetation, the rooms are adorned with state-of-the-art aesthetics and offer a memorable stay amidst the natural beauty of the Aravalli Hills. The resort is appointed with a multi-cuisine restaurant Oasis that overlooks the verdant greenery of Aravali Hills. Moreover, the guests can stroll around the well-maintained garden or relax in the outdoor swimming pool that offers spectacular views of hilly meadows in the backdrop.
Check-out time: 12:00 PM
Deal Highlights of the Taj Fateh Prakash Palace, Udaipur:
- Relish in a scenic fine dining at India's top rated restaurant and an elegant bar serving Mewari and world cuisines
- Enjoy scenic views of lake Pichola from the extravagant outdoor pool
- 25% off on rejuvenating spa experience
About Taj Fateh Prakash Palace, Udaipur:
The royal retreat features miniature paintings and armoury to royal heirlooms and furniture straight off toshakhana, the palace is alive with stories of Rajput valour and adventure. The eminent tourist excursions like Taj Lake Palace, City Palace, Jagmandir, Monsoon Palace are situated in the close vicinity to Taj Fateh Prakash Palace.
Rated as one of India’s top restaurants, Sunset Terrace offers sublime views of the Lake Palace complex while serving Indian, Mewari, and world cuisines. The in-house stately lounge bar with classic Mewari interiors, great sunset views, and a delectable afternoon tea with a refreshing set of cocktails, mocktails, and spirits.
The soothing pastel colour palette, marble in-lay flooring, miniature paintings on the walls and a plush three-fixture marble bathroom bring the elegance of Mewar into your living space.
Activities at Taj Fateh Prakash Palace, Udaipur:
Relax and relive at the outdoor pool
Explore Udaipur's grand City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Samor Bagh, Lake Pichola and the old city market
Checkin: 12:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Property Location- Pichola, Udaipur
About Udaivilas Oberoi, Udaipur:
Udaivilas Oberoi resort surrounds itself with architectural rich palaces, dazzling hilltop forts, and an ancient temple to witness the majestic history of the city. Explore some of the famous tourist spots around the resort such as City Palace, pacific art, and Boutique Namaste India to enjoy the cultural settings of this mesmerizing city.
Located on the banks of Lake Pichola, Udaivilas Oberoi resort is a perfect escape for you to get in touch with nature's beauty while experiencing utmost luxury and comfort. The resort is spread across 30 acres of a luxuriant garden, with the layout of interconnecting corridors and domes which reflects the beauty of Udaipur and its culture. The resort takes care of the comfort of the guests by letting them enjoy the special spa treatment and mouthwatering Indian cuisine food made by the expert chef.
Check-in Time: 2:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Property Location: Debari, Udaipur
About Tree of Life Vantara Resort, Udaipur:
Nestled in the lofty mountains of Aravali hills, is the Tree of Life Vantara Resort in the Udaipur region of Rajasthan. The region has mesmerizing views of the green peaks and lush green foliage. The landscape has a serene and still ambiance to it that will help you relax and make you get away from the hectics of life.
The resort is the epitome of Rajasthani culture. Amidst the lush greenery and beautiful mountains of Aravali hills, the resort shows-off its immaculate garden and luxuriously comfortable rooms with a picturesque view of the environment. The architectural aesthetic of the resort compliments the environs and provides a serene and quaint retreat to relax and unwind.
Check-in: 02:00 PM
Check out: 12:00 PM
Property Location: The City Palace Complex, Udaipur
About Shiv Niwas Palace, Udaipur-
The Shiv Niwas Palace Udaipur is the grand, crescent-shaped hotel that was built in the early 20th Century. This prominent heritage hotel in Udaipur is the perfect place to relish the life of the erstwhile royalty of India. Overlooking the beautiful Lake Pichola, the grand hotel is a unique combination of history, luxury and impressive architecture
The elegant 20th-century hotel provides all the modern 21st-century amenities. The hospitality of the Shiv Niwas Palace Udaipur is unchanged since the times when it was reserved exclusively for the guests of the House of Mewar. The Shiv Niwas Palace Udaipur offers beautiful, yet differing suites and rooms with antique furniture and portraits of the royal family. Each of the rooms is spacious and offers unparalleled splendor and a look out onto the natural panorama of Udaipur.
Check-in time: 02:00 PM
Check-out time: 12:00 PM
Deal Highlights of the Chunda Palace, Udaipur:
- Relish in a scenic fine dining restaurant and an elegant bar serving world cuisines
- Get your fitness routine better in a fully equipped gymnasium with steam, sauna and jacuzzi facilities
About Chunda Palace, Udaipur:
Chunda palace belongs to one of the noble house from the Mewar kingdom, conceived as a traditional Rajasthani palace, chunda palace showcases the rich heritage of the Mewar region.Splendid architecture inspired by the palaces of Rajasthan present a picture of magnificence.
The retreat has plenty to do like heritage champagne walks at the palace, special meal experience at a choice of locations, fitness centre, shopping arcade of the hotel, and sightseeing excursions. Experience leisure activities such as swimming pool, gym facilities, and Mewari theme event.
Terrace open dining restaurant in Udaipur offers a scintillating view of the beautifully lit Palace of the King of Mewar, Jag Mandir and the sparkling waters of Lake Pichola. Rang Tarang is a stylish bar, renowned for its fine selection of vintage wines, spirits and cigars.
The room is spacious and a theme art work adds to the beauty of the rooms.
There are two room variants which can accomodated two adults and one child (upto 5 years)
Mewari Cultural Programme
Explore Udaipur's grand City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Samor Bagh, Lake Pichola and the old city market
Places to Visit During Udaipur Tour
The City Palace Tour
The City Palace Complex is another palace which will surely be
included in the Udaipur holiday packages as it exudes an air of
flamboyance and is a hit among tourists who visit this historical city.
Including the famous Jagdish Temple, the Monsoon Palace and the Jag
Mandir there are also numerous historical monuments that surround the
palace complex. Also, many guides will boast of the fact that this
complex was featured in one of the James Bond films (Octopussy) a few
There are a number of palaces that collectively constitute the entire complex. There are a number of chowks and quadrangles which help connect all these palaces, leaving you mesmerized for the entire duration of your visit to the complex. The intricate work, carvings and paintings are definitely something to marvel at; the artistry and vision is beyond compare! Therefore, a visit to the complex is always included on the Udaipur ‘places to visit’ list.
Lake Palace Tour
Udaipur fort and palaces tour is one of the most popular tours among the tourists
and commonly included in Udaipur tour packages. One of the most popular
palaces included in Udaipur packages is the majestic Lake Palace, which
is situated right in the centre of the famous Lake Pichola. Built with
only the finest black and white marble, this palace reeks of opulence
and luxury. Once an abode of the royal families, this palace is now been
converted into a heritage hotel.
The palace has a total of 83 rooms and combined suites. It is also considered as one of the most romantic palaces in the world because of its ambience and surroundings. The hotel has its very own speed boat which helps in the transportation of its guests. You will be transported to a bygone era with its palatial garden, frescos, pillared terraces, fountains and Renaissance décor. In fact, it is interesting to note that palace was built facing the East as it was designed to allow its residents feel the sun’s rays directly, as it ascended.
Fateh Prakash Palace Tour
The Fateh Prakash Palace also finds a place in some of the Udaipur
tour packages and is considered as one of the two smallest palaces that
one can find in the City Palace Complex. This palace was used as a place
to host some of the best royal functions in the 20th century. Even
today, the hotel continues to be a preferred place to host events,
ceremonies and marriages.
This palace is owned by the royal family of Mewar and they have done their best to preserve the palace till date. Despite not being as popular as the other palaces in the complex, it does possess an old-world charm that makes it appealing. It also houses some rare and ancient artefacts and paintings that date back to the 20th century.
Jag Mandir Palace Tour
Jag Mandir is also another palace which will be included in the
Udaipur holiday packages. It is a palace which was constructed on an
island in the famous Pichola Lake. This particular palace was used by
the royal family as a summer retreat and a vacation home and was the
favoured venue for hosting parties. The island has also served as an
asylum for certain members of the royal family too. This three-storied structure is quite impressive as it possesses an
elegant façade and is surrounded by four huge elephant statues which
stand as a true testament to the opulence of the palace.
It also symbolizes safety and strength.The palace also has a beautiful and serene garden courtyard. Though this palace has undergone some significant changes, it still continues to be a preferred destination for grand and opulent parties as well as other ceremonies. Even some large scale marriage ceremonies can take place as the entire property can accommodate close to 5,000 people at the same time. The palace also has a café, bar and fine dining restaurants and is a perfect getaway for couples who want to rekindle their togetherness.
Sajjangarh Fort Tour
The Sajjangarh Fort or more commonly known as the ‘Monsoon Palace’
and is considered as one of the most picturesque locations in Udaipur.
This white marble palace stands tall on a hilltop and was constructed by
Maharaja Sajjan Singh, who was keen enthusiast for astronomical
studies. In fact, he built this fort to study the monsoon patterns and
other weather conditions. Also, this palace served as a summer retreat
for the royal family in addition to being a hunting lodge.
Situated high on a hill, the palace offers a breathtaking view of the entire city of Udaipur as well as of Lake Pichola. No wonder, why this fort makes its appearance in almost all Udaipur tour packages! One of the main reasons why this palace is so famous is because of the stunning view it offers. If you decide to visit the palace, you should visit it during the monsoons as the ambience around the fort gets highly enchanting and captivating as well.
The long staircase that leads to the palace is made from white marble; you can also find a huge bronze statue of the Maharaja. The Sajjangarh Wildlife Sanctuary surrounds the entire property, and while on a visit to this sanctuary, one can spot giraffes, tigers, jackals and peacocks, among other animals and birds in the vicinity. For adventure enthusiasts, trekking the sloppy terrains to reach the top of the hill is appears to be a thrilling journey.
Nearby Places to Visit During Udaipur Tour
Located around 80 km away from Udaipur, a visit to this fort is a
must on most Udaipur tour packages. It is considered as one of the most
important citadels because of the fact that during the early days this
fort was inaccessible. This in turn made it difficult for the enemies to
attack the fort because of its uneven and hostile topography. This fort
also served as a safety haven for the rulers during wars and thus is
steeped in history.
You will pass through green pastures and tiny villages on your way to the fort, a stark contrast to the bustling city life. Though the uneven terrains of the fort makes it difficult to climb to the main complex, once you make your way to the top, you will be rewarded by one of the most spectacular views atop the fort. However, in order to ensure that you spend adequate time at the fort, you should make arrangements at a nearby hotel so that you will be able to stay for long at the fort.
Distance from Udaipur : 80 km
The Chittourgarh Fort is a must-visit fort while on a trip to Udaipur, Rajasthan. Bestowed with the honour of being the largest fort in India, it offers peace and serenity as it is located far from the city. This hilltop fort oozes a certain amount of patriotism, charm and romance.
The two main tourist attractions around the fort are the ‘Vijay Stambh’ and the ‘Kirti Stambh’. In addition, over the years, there have numerous temples, palaces and reservoirs which have been constructed around the fort. The fort is also a perfect example of the vision and architectural prowess of the artisans and builders of the bygone era. Even while you find yourself among the ruins of the old fort, you will feel a sense of calm and peace.
Distance From Udaipur : 119 km
Nathdwara Temple is situated just outside Udaipur and is popularly known as the Apollo of Mewar. The famous temple that one can find here is the Shrinathji temple which is well-known for its handmade terracotta, milk-based sweets, the ivory articles that are displayed beautifully and the 'pichhwai' paintings.
During important festivals like Diwali, Holi and Janmashthmi, a hoard
of worshippers throngs the place. The township which was constructed as
a direct consequence of the popularity of the temple is famous for its
‘pichhwai’ paintings which make a great collector’s item. The government
of Rajasthan does its best to patronize the local artisans and
craftsmen that depend on their skills and craft to earn a living. Their
small-scale paintings are also well-known for their attention to detail
and intricate work.
Distance from Udaipur: 47 km
The Eklingji Temple
The Eklingjee Temple is also considered as one of the best temples in Udaipur. A staple of many Udaipur holiday packages, this temple is a fine example of the architectural brilliance of the Mewar kings. This double storied temple is truly stunning as it possesses a pyramidal roof as well as an intricately carved tower. A long flight of stairs leads down to the serene water from the temple.
However, one of the highlights of the temple is the idol of Eklingji
(an incarnation of Lord Shivaji) which has been constructed by black
marble. It stands tall and is one of the main reasons why people
frequent the temple to offer prayers. There are quite a few other
temples (around 108 other temples to be exact) that one can find in the
region; however, these temples can barely match the magnificence of the
Eklingjee Temple. The hearty location of the city adores the city as one
of the popular tourist destinations in Rajasthan.
Distance from Udaipur: 21 km
Situated around 40 kms away from the main city of Udaipur, the Haldighati site is well-known in the annals of history and is therefore a site of historical significance. A site which is a staple in most Udaipur packages is the place where the famous Haldighati war was fought.
Tourists, who visit this historic site, can have a glimpse of the historic event that took place in this place. They also get to offer their salutations to the soldiers who fought tirelessly in the battle and didn’t fear sacrificing their lives for the honour of their motherland. Around 3-4 kms from the main battlefield, a pure white marble cenotaph was constructed in honour of the famous horses that fought in the war.
After visiting Haldighati, you can also visit the Balicha village which is well-known for its terracotta crafts. Also, one can visit Badshahi Bagh considering the fact that it is famous for 'Chaitri-Gulab'. Here in this place, you can always find the pure and original rose water and a certain kind of jam that is produced from rose petals. This jam is not so sweet and contains certain medicinal properties that make it good for health.
Ranakpur is located just a few kilometers away from the main city, and it lies on the western side of the Aravalli range. It is considered as one of the most well-known places to visit in Rajasthan and has made it on most Udaipur tour packages for its historical significance.
One of the main contributing factors to its popularity is the fact that it houses the famous Jain temple and is therefore a site of pilgrimage for the Jain community. In addition, one can also find a small Sun Temple in this village and is managed by the royal family of Udaipur.
The temple has been constructed by a very light coloured marble and has been designed and crafted with extreme care and attention. The many pillars that surround the temple are magnificent and opulent, the intricate carvings and the excessive use of marble make it a sanctuary of peace and calm. This temple was also once nominated to be included in the ‘7 wonders of the world’ list. A visit to Udaipur will never be complete without making a visit to Ranakpur temple.
Distance from Udaipur : 40 kms
Ghanerao is also a famous village near the city of Udaipur and is a must-visit location for tourists who are in the city. It should be interesting to note that there are close to 11 temples in this suburb. The Ghenarao Royal Palace is one of the main attractions of the region.
The castle, though old and traditional, has been renovated and now is quite charming and modern. The palace is famous for its marble citadels and numerous havelis. The lattice work and the intricate carvings make it an interesting place to visit for its architectural brilliance. The palace is also dotted with old paintings that depict the years that have gone by.
The palace is surrounded by a huge boundary wall that has a cannon ball that seems ready to strike; although it is non-functional. If you have missed out visiting this rustic hamlet, make sure you don’t miss it the next time, while on a enthralling journey to Udaipur or Rajasthan.