Wildnwoods Nature Camp Sakleshpur Highlights
- Tucked in with nature and peaceful ambience, enjoy a comfortable camping experience amidst the lush greenery and rich flora-fauna of Sakleshpur.
- Indulge in fun indoor-outdoor games along with a delightful sightseeing experience to know more about location.
- Feast on local home made food and satisfy your taste buds.
- Enjoy a warm bonfire session with your loved ones under the star-studded night.
- Go for an adventurous trekking activity to explore the surrounding areas and nearby peaks.
Wildnwoods Nature Camp Sakleshpur Overview
Location: Achanahalli, Karnataka.
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
About Wildnwoods Nature Camp Sakleshpur:
Around 220 km away from Bangalore is a mesmerizing town Sakleshpur, also known as the Switzerland of Karnataka. With spellbinding views of the lush green hills that take your breath away to cardamom, coffee, and pepper plantations, Sakleshpur makes for an exciting nature’s getaway with camping and adventure activities.
About the activity:
- The adventurous camping experience begins at 12:00 PM on the 1st day and ends at 11:00 AM on the second day.
- The cosy camping stay implies comfortable accommodation in tents, allocated on a double/triple sharing basis with mattresses, pillows, and blankets.
- Avail the facility of the common washroom, maintained with clean and hygienic conditions for hassle-free living.
- Grab mouthwatering veg and non-veg dishes in the form of Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner and satisfy your hunger with local delicacies. (depending on the package option you choose)
- Participate in indoor-outdoor activities such as Volleyball, Football, Cricket, Badminton Mud Volleyball, Chess, Carrom, Playing cards that would keep you occupied if you do not wish to step out of the campsite.
- In the evening, enjoy a campfire session and sit around the warmth to enjoy a fun chit-chat session with your dear ones.
Note: Children below 5 years can join without any charges, and those between 5 to 10 years can book the child package.
How to Reach Wildnwoods Nature Camp?
The location is approximately 40 Km from Sakleshpur, and 83 Km away from the Mangalore International Airport, you can easily reach by public and private transportation.
More Details about Wildnwoods Nature Camp Sakleshpur
Know Before You Go for Wildnwoods Nature Camp Sakleshpur
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- Water is very precious, so conservation is appreciated.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
Things To Carry for Wildnwoods Nature Camp Sakleshpur
- Head torch
- Rain cover
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent