Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
An eco-tropical campsite at the slopes of a mountain, with woods and unspoiled wilderness all around, laced with incomparable luxury, this stay is everything you thought about for a staycation. The camps here are warm and cosy, offering a comfortable stay, that comes with blissful activities like sleeping under the stars, waking up to the sounds of nature, having conversations around campfires, and more.
The bell tents offered at the campsite give an open-air and living-in-the-nature feeling. Add to that the nature walks, jungle walks, exploring the terrain, the hikes, learning to cook traditional dishes right with the local chef, and more, and you know that there won't be a dull moment here.
About the tents:
The property offers 3 expansive and private bell tents, set in the middle of an impeccable rustic landscape that can each accommodate 2 guests per tent. Each tent comes with modern amenities for a comfortable stay. There's a common washroom for the guests near the tents.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost.
The chef here used the fundamentals of classic cooking and imagination to create culinary innovations that can be enjoyed while gazing at the stars at night. Be it the organic, grab-and-go dining adventure that is a showcase for local farms or the finest offerings prepared on an open fire right before your eyes, the food here is a treat. Do not miss enjoying a traditional village style dinner when here.
- Wake up early to enjoy the sunrise. You can also practise some yoga or meditation here.
- Pet the goats, feed the chickens, learn how to milk the cows, pamper the cats, play with the dogs here at the property
- Take traditional cooking lessons from the chefs here and learn more about the local cuisine
- Set out to check out the nearby villages and their culture through a walking tour
- Indulge in a valley/jungle walk around the stay to explore the flora and fauna here
- Enjoy stargazing from the campsite with a bonfire. Trust us, it's a view you would not want to miss.
- Visit places like the Namgyal Monastery, Tsuglagkhang Complex Dalai Lama Temple, etc.
- Go for a riverside hike to enjoy the scenic views
- You can also go for treks like the Minkiani Trek, Lahesh Cave Trek, Kareri Lake Trek, Baghader Trek, Khabru Waterfall Trek, and more at an additional cost
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The campsite is located around 19 KM away from Dharamshala town and 22 KM away from the Kangra Airport, Gaggal. This includes a hike of 2 KM to reach the campsite. Private transfers are available on request for guests.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.