Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Situated in the woods of the Dharamsala valley, the stay is a consort of calmness one feels when in the lap of nature with a great view of the Himalayas. The rooms here carry the same serenity and offer spellbinding views of the mountains and the forests.
Gaze at the Himalayas from the cosy verandah, or enjoy outdoor games in the lawn, or explore the area around with treks and hikes, you'll never find a dull moment here.
About the villa:
The stay features 5 tastefully designed bedroom each opening to mesmerizing views and carrying wooden furniture that you might not have seen anywhere else. While the first floor has two double bedrooms, the ground floor has a double bedroom in case you don't want to climb stairs. Each room comes with natural pine wood furniture, ensuite washroom, and modern amenities. The stay can accommodate 12 guests at max at a time.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. The meals are prepared fresh using the vegetables grown in the kitchen garden or sourced from the farms nearby.
- Wake up to the chirpy birds and make use of the verandah and the lawn
- Spend time in the kitchen garden and learn more about vegetable plantation
- Enjoy walking through the pine forest or the paddy/wheat fields around the ethnic village of the shepherd tribes
- Take a walk to the freshwater stream nearby
- As the sun sets, spend the evening around a bonfire with light music while gazing at the stars
- Go for a hike in the jungle up a wooded ridge where you can sit by tranquil streams splashing into rock-edged pools
- Enjoy a guided visit to the famous War Memorial in Dharamshala
- Check out the beautiful GPG College made during the British Era
- Explore the greenery around with bicycle excursions
- Visit the His Holiness the Dalai Lama's Main Temple, St. John in the Wilderness, Norbulingka Institute
- Check out McLeod Ganj, Dharamkot, Triund, etc.
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the living area with the fireplace, the lawn, kitchen garden, and spacious verandas ideal to meditate, do yoga, read, or simply gaze at the mountains.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 11 KM from Dharamshala downtown. A private car/cab would be the best mode of transportation to reach the stay.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.