Raigad Fort Trek Highlights
- Head out for an adventurous trekking experience at the Raigad Fort amidst the stunning mountain ranges.
- Indulge in Raigad Fort Trek, the perfect suit for adventure lovers and travel enthusiasts.
- Get assisted by a highly-trained professional guide who will disclose the history of fort with you.
- Relish your taste buds with the delicious breakfast, lunch, and evening snacks to revive your energy.
- Private non-a/c transfers are included to make your trip hassle-free without any compromise on adventure.
Raigad Fort Trek Overview
If you are an adventure seeker and a travel enthusiast, then this Raigad Fort trek is for you. Fill your weekend with an exciting one-day trek to Raigad in Maharashtra with your friends and explore this hill fortress based near Mahad.
Hike to the fort, which for about 2,700 ft above sea level with the Raigad Fort trek and get an astonishing view of the Sahyadri mountain range. There are approximately 1400–1450 steps leading to the fort, though today a rope-way exists to reach the top of the fort.
Get amazed by the fascinating stories that you would learn from the professional guide who would tell you about this fort. Enjoy grabbing breakfast, lunch, and evening snacks that are included in the Raigad Fort trek package and would be served hot in veg meals. Also, transport by non-a/c private vehicle is also inclusive of the package so that you do not encounter any hassles during the trip. Take out time from your busy schedules and rejuvenate yourself during this trekking experience.
About the Raigad Fort Trek-
- Timing- 08:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Location- Matheran, Maharashtra
- Get ready to indulge in fantastic trekking at the Raigad fort and reach the starting point which would be conveyed to you on successful booking at the correct time.
- Once you reach the destination, grab some delicious breakfast.
- You will be assisted with a professional guide who will disclose the history of the fort with you.
- To reach the top of the fort, keep walking 1400 steps while enjoying the stunning views of majestic mountains.
- Curb your hunger with the mouthwatering vegetarian dishes served during lunch.
- For your hassle-free trip, a private non-a/c vehicle is provided.
- Learn about the history of Raigad Fort and get your senses fascinated with the peace of nature.
- If it is evening time, grab some snacks to revive your energy.
- After exploring nature at its best, head towards the base of the fort where the trip ends.
Select Package Option
Raigad Fort Trek, Maharashtra(Group)
Raigad Fort Trek, Maharashtra(Private)
More Details about Raigad Fort Trek
Know Before You Go for Raigad Fort Trek
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited.
- Wear good trekking shoes & clothing.
- Due to the monsoon season and various rock patches in this route, we recommend you to please take care while walking /climbing/trekking.
- Pay attention to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- No Smoking during the trekking or other adventure activity.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Pregnant women and children below 5 years are not advised to join the tour.
- This day out is suitable for all ages, friends, family, and corporate outings.
Things To Carry for Raigad Fort Trek
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Hiking shoes
- Led torch (with extra batteries)