Munnar Tour Package From Cochin Highlights
- Unending expanse of tea plantations, pristine valleys and mountains. exotic species of flora and fauna in its forests and the aroma of spice scented cool air, makes Munnar an idyllic hillstation
- Deep Dive in the best tea gardens to know, what it takes to make a perfect cup of tea
- Sit by the shimmery cascading waterfalls and pristine lakes to have the best of nature with your loved ones
- Click some pictures for your postcard memories at Echo Point which is a beautiful combination of cool, sweet breeze, green slopes, and a rejuvenating environment altogether.
- Take a stroll in the wilderness to discover the unique flora and fauna of this mesmerizing hill station
Munnar Tour Package From Cochin Overview
About The Tour:
Munnar is a serene hill station in Kerala, which cannot be portrayed in a single canvas. Unfold the natural beauty of this mesmerizing hill station while meandering through the tea estates, hiking through the misty peaks, walking in the woods or just relaxing by the pristine glittery waterfalls.
You can also choose to soak in the amazing landscape from your room while having the best cuisine of Kerala or by enjoying a perfect cup of tea while watching the best of nature. Munnar also has an advantage of being a 365 days destination, by offering you a different landscape in every season, which is a rejuvenating experience overall.
Route: Kochi - Munnar -Kochi
Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
Start point: Kochi
End point: Kochi
➔Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
➔Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔Breakfast on All Days
➔Driver cum guide
➔Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
➔Drive to Munnar hills
➔Sprawling tea plantations
➔Visit Munnar town and shop for spices and handmade chocolates
➔Feast on Delicious South Indian Cuisine at Savarna Bhavan.
➔Visit the Eravikulam National Park which houses many endangered flora and fauna, is also the home to the largest population of Nilgiri Tahr
➔Explore Anamudi – the highest peak in South India at the national park.
How to reach:
You can reach Kochi by Air, Road and Railways. Cochin International Airport (CIAL) is the airport in Kochi which has domestic and international flights connectivity. Kochi has two major railway stations – Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction. Kochi is well connected to neighboring cities and states. Major South Indian cities have buses plying to Kochi.
Munnar Tour Package From Cochin Itinerary
Select Package Option
Super Deluxe Package
More Details about Munnar Tour Package From Cochin
Know Before You Go for Munnar Tour Package From Cochin
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.
Things To Carry for Munnar Tour Package From Cochin
- Walking shoes