Munnar Package From Chennai Highlights
- A mesmerizing hill station located in the Idukki district of Kerala, Munnar derives its name from the 3 rivers that merge here.
- Rich green slopes and carpets of tea and spice plantations; hints of pinks, yellows, and sparkling blues dotting the landscapes.
- Echo Point is a beautiful combination of cool, sweet breeze, green slopes, and a rejuvenating environment altogether.
- The tea museum essentially pays homage to the fact that Munnar has some of the best tea estates in the world.
- Eravikulam (Rajamalai) National Park has the largest population of the endangered Nilgiri Tahr and provides magnificent views of the Western Ghats.
Munnar Package From Chennai Overview
About The Tour:
The misty hills of the Western Ghats and the serene plains filled with tea plantations await you as you plan a trip to Munnar. When Mudraphusa, Nallathanni and Kundala (three mountains) merge, they form a sprawling area, making Munnar stand high at 1600m from the sea level. A favourite place of honeymooners, the sparkling skies and the exotic flora of Munnar add some extra charm to its beauty. Not only this, but Munnar also provides you with the required adrenaline rush by offering adventure sports like rock climbing and waterfall trekking. For the foodies, tour will offer a chance to enjoy the best cuisines of Kerala. Overall, a trip to Munnar will be short of nothing and will let you enjoy the best of nature.
Start point/Endpoint: Kochi
Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Flight Tickets from Chennai to Kochi and return.
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast on All Days
- Driver cum guide
- Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
- Drive to Munnar hills
- Sprawling tea plantations
- Visit Munnar town and shop for spices and handmade chocolates
- Feast on Delicious South Indian Cuisine at Savarna Bhavan.
- Visit the Eravikulam National Park which houses many endangered flora and fauna, is also the home to the largest population of Nilgiri Tahr
- Explore Anamudi – the highest peak in South India at the national park.
How to reach:
Kochi serves as a gateway to major destinations in Kerala like Munnar and Eravikulam national park. Cochin International Airport (CIAL), situated about 25 km north of Kochi city at Nedumbassery, handles both domestic and international flights. Kochi has two major railway stations – Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction. It is well connected to neighbouring cities and states. The NH47 (Salem-Kanyakumari) passes through Kochi. The NH17 connects the city to Mumbai, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Bengaluru, Chennai and Goa.
More Details about Munnar Package From Chennai
Know Before You Go for Munnar Package From Chennai
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block etc.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, and vehicle malfunctions. Political disturbances etc.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Entrance fees to all Sightseeing, Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Air Fare / Train fare /Bus fare are not included in the package.
- Kindly make sure to carry a pair of winter clothes as you will require it when you will reach Munnar the hill station.
- Kindly Do not try to touch any animal while visiting the national park and do not get out of the jeep.
- Heavy rainfalls are observed between June – September which means that real time itinerary changes are possible. In case the roads are blocked due to landslides or any other natural calamity, a permit may not be available to go. Thrillophilia will arrange alternate sightseeing for the travelers however cost of alternative accommodation needs to be borne by the customer as the hotels prebooked execute their cancellation policies & are nonrefundable. This is generally what happens when you book the hotels yourself as well.
- Any sightseeing point which is not completed due to time constraints, traffic jam, natural calamity, travelers starting late, permits issued late or any other reason beyond control, Thrillophilia does not take the liability for a refund or a discount.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for below mentioned category