Lakeside Homestay In Kamshet Highlights
- A nature stay surrounded by mesmerizing views of mighty Western Ghats
- Catch the panoramic views of Uksan lake from the outdoor seating area
- Partake in the thrilling activity of paragliding and experience flying amidst the mountains
- Indulge in a refreshing hike around the beautiful Sahyadri hills and lush greenery
- The package is valued at INR 4,600 in the market
Lakeside Homestay In Kamshet Overview
Location: Kamshet, Pune
Check-in Time: 2:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
About the Homestay and Nature:
The homestay is surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the Western Ghats. The homestay is situated in small villages with a traditional style. The homestay is nestled cozily on the banks of Uksaan lake and surrounded by lush greenery. This homestay reconnects you with nature during your stay.
But the best season to visit Kamshet is from October to May with average temperatures ranging from 28 to 32°C in summers and 21 to 27°C in winters.
About its Location & Accessibility:
The property is located near Kamshet 13.4km away from the city center. The villa is easily accessible through public and private transportation.
- Nearest Airport: The homestay is based at a distance of 123 km from Mumbai Airport.
- Nearest Bus Stand: The homestay is based at a distance of 30.2 km from the Lonavala Bus Stand.
- Nearest Railway Station: The homestay is based at a distance of 31.2 km from the Lonavala Railway Station.
About the Accommodation & Common areas-
This quaint homestay has a spacious 5 bedrooms designed with conventional interiors, attached washrooms, and windows overlooking the alluring waters of the Uksaan Lake and lush greenery. The room is appointed with other necessary amenities like a double bed, quilt, curtains, 24x7 caretaker service, and much more to render utmost comfort and delight.
This cozy homestay offers a lush garden space with beautifully built paths and a verandah. The homestay has a beautiful outside dining area having a lake view. Moreover a private sitting area at the rooftop where you can walk or sit around behold Uksaan lake views amid the hilly mountains of the western ghats.
Activities and Experiences:
- Nature walk: Experience the serenity of nature in a guided nature walk and feel nature's bliss. (Subject to availability at additional charges)
- Hiking: Head out to the nature trails and glare at the beauty of soothing mountains and rich green environs. (Subject to availability at additional charges)
- Indoor-Outdoor Games: Indulge yourself in an extensive range of indoor and outdoor games amidst the pristine waters of Uksaan Lake.
- Paragliding: Kamshet is known as the paragliding paradise of the Western Ghats, avails a lifetime experience, and enjoys the aerial views of the cloud kissing mountains. (Subject to availability at additional charges)
- Meal Cuisines: Taste the delicious home-cooked veg-nonveg meals from the house kitchen, cooked by local chefs.
- Meal Types: Food includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the package. You can try other local cuisines and order them from the in-house kitchen for an additional charge.
Nearby tourist Attractions:
- Shinde Wadi hills- One of the best destinations for paragliding in Kamshet, famous for its scenic sites and spectacular sunset and sunrise views. Located at a distance of 61 km from the homestay.
- Buddhist Bedse Caves- Enrich your knowledge with the significance of these first-century built Buddhist caves. Located at a distance of 21 km from the homestay.
- Shirota Lake (3 km)- Explore the calm and intricate aura at Shirota Lake. Located at a distance of 3 km from the homestay.
- Bhandar Dongar- A panoramic hilltop engulfed with dense vegetation offering breathtaking views of the lush green landscapes and much more. Located at a distance of 37 km from the homestay.
The homestay premises are adequately sanitized before the check-in. Hygienic conditions are maintained throughout your stay. Enjoy a carefree vacation and a comfortable stay in an isolated location with a lesser crowd and lower chances of contamination.
About the host:
You may encounter situations where you require assistance or service during your stay. The homestay offers the services of experienced and helpful hosts, and you can reach out to the help desk for any service or inquiries. You'll receive the help and service with a warm smile.
Double Room with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
The double rooms are equipped with a double bed, attached bathrooms, and handpicked amenities like a pillow, quality, curtains, and much more to ensure a memorable staying experience. The windows offer views of the pristine Uksaan lake and nature all around. The room is ideal for a couple or a small family of up to 3 persons.
- Pet Friendly
- Room Service
- Air conditioning
5 BHK Villa
Enjoy your stay in the 5 double bedrooms designed with conventional interiors, an attached washroom on a double/triple sharing basis The villa has handpicked amenities such as quilt, curtains, pillow, table, and a lot more to ensure a memorable staying experience with a maximum occupancy of 15 adults at a time.
- Room Service
- Air conditioning
More Details about Lakeside Homestay In Kamshet
Know Before You Go for Lakeside Homestay In Kamshet
- Travellers arriving on weekends will have a potential delay in getting the rooms ready due to high occupancy and enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Packages need to be paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Being near villages, loud music or parties are not appreciated.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home & surroundings with care.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the villa will be charged at actuals.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.