Popular Places To Stay in Kamshet
Best Places To Stay in Kamshet
|A Luxurious Villa Stay with Private Pool in the Hills of Lonavala||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 30000.0|
|A Peaceful Farm Stay Amidst Lush Greens Near Pune||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 2600.0|
|Lakeside Homestay in Kamshet||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 4000.0|
|A Luxurious Villa Amidst The Lush Greens Of Kamshet||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 34753.0|
|River View Cottage Stay near Kamshet | Flat 9% off||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 11400|
Kamshet StayExquisite lodges and resorts, comfy hotels and budget friendly homestays, there are numerous Kamshet stays to plan your staycation at. Whether you are looking for a stay loaded with luxuries or a stay where you can get closer to nature, the resorts like Faziani Natures Nest and The Le Farm Luxury are some excellent options for you.
To provide you with an all local encounter, homestays are also available here and will take care of all your day to day needs. Adding the much required thrill to your vacation, the stays like Pawna Lake Camping let you stay in well equipped tents and enjoy the nights amidst the wilderness.
However, if you are considering choosing some of the naturally-beautiful places to stay in Kamshet, then the L’Attitude by the Lake should be a decent choice for you. It has an eye-catching surrounding alongside spacious rooms to make your holidays even better. The Countryside Farm can be considered as yet another excellent option for you, especially due to its rustic façade and modish amenities, like free Wi-Fi, modern washroom, and many more.
People Also Ask About Kamshet Stays
Which are the best resorts to stay in Kamshet?
1. Le Farm, Kamshet: A magnificent property located right at the heart of Kamshet, Le Farm oozes beauty and excellence from its core. It is, in essence, a 6-bedroom villa, which offers spacious accommodations, balconies, attached bathrooms, and many more. There is also a multi-cuisine restaurant available here, which offers lip-smacking foods to the visitors.
2. Countryside Resort: Unlike most other Kamshet stays, the Countryside Resort is particularly known for its scenic beauty and rustic ambiance. There are various basic amenities like Satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, and a swimming pool available here to make your stay even more convenient. Besides, it is situated in close proximity to Swami Samarth Mandir.
3. Emerald Resort: A simple yet luxurious palatial resort located near Pune-Mumbai Road, the Emerald Resort packs a treat for the visitors. Aside from the common amenities (free Wi-Fi, laundry service, etc.), it also has an outdoor and indoor gaming section to cater to the physically-active people.
4. Serenity Resort: Just like the name suggests, the Serenity Resort can, indeed, can offer true serenity to your life and soul. The property houses a beautiful restaurant, which offers delicious Indian and continental food to everyone. Besides, you can also experience rappelling, camping, and trekking during your stay in the resort.
5. Della Resort: Lavishness, tranquility, and surroundings – the Della Resort has it all to make your holidays feel much more luxurious and comfy than usual. There are various adventurous sports, such as hiking or rappelling, too, available here to prevent you from getting bored.
6. Treasure Island Resort: Widely considered as one of the best places to stay in Kamshet, the Treasure Island Resort offers almost everything to make your holidays even brighter! The rooms of the same are quite airy and consist of a satellite TV, attached bathroom, and air-conditioning. Moreover, there is also a swimming pool available here to make things more comfortable for you.
Which are the best homestays in Kamshet?
1. Trikaya Retreat: The Trikaya Retreat is, in essence, an elegant gateway where you can enjoy an intriguing amalgamation of luxury and wilderness. Aside from the common amenities (breakfast, parking, and Wi-Fi connection), this place also offers a serene view of a private waterfall, which will take your breath away.
2. .The Countryside Farm: As you can probably understand from the name, The Countryside Farm is particularly famous among travelers due to its natural gorgeousness. Besides, the rooms of the beautiful Kamshet stays are quite snuggly and, thus, can be ideal for couples!
3. L’Attitude by the Lake: It is a 7-bedroom villa, which boasts an out-of-the-world elegance and beauty due to the lake sleeping in front of it. The rustic façade, scrumptious meals, and spacious rooms are some of the other reasons, which make it a traveler-magnet.
4. Anant Smriti: Unlike the other Kamshet stays mentioned here, the Anant Smriti does look a bit simple. However, it offers much more comfort and happiness than others. There is a small garden available here, which offers the ideal amount of beauty to calm your senses. It also houses a small playground for the kids, which, in turn, makes it a family-friendly option as well.
What is the best camp stays in Kamshet?
1. Pavana Lake Camping: When talking about having a truly magnificent camping experience, the first name that comes to mind is Pavana Lake Camping. There are a total of 80 rooms available here, each of which is equipped with free Wi-Fi, room service, and many more. Aside from it, you will also get to enjoy the convenience of an air shuttle here!
2. Canary Forest Camping: The Canary Forest Camping has 10 different rooms, with six well-maintained (shared) bathrooms. It is pet-friendly, has a small garden, and offers barbecue facilities for the foodies. There is also a picnic area available here to make things more interesting for you!
3. Bhairi Caves: The Bhairi Caves campsite is pretty huge and, thus, can accommodate up to 100 people at once. However, there are no rooms available here. You will need to stay in the cave to enjoy a true camping experience. However, the surrounding landscape makes the stay worth every penny!
What are the best villas to stay in Kamshet?
1. Valvan Village Resort: The Valvan Village Resort is, in essence, one of those Kamshet stays, which offers ultimate serenity at affordable pricing. There is a multi-cuisine restaurant available here, which offers lip-smacking cookeries throughout the year. It also houses a small street café to help you to spend some fun experiences with your friends.
2. Ratnaa Resort: Nestled into the snuggly lap of Mother Nature, the Ratnaa Resort oozes luxuriousness through its core. Each of the rooms available here is spacious and features all the common amenities (free Wi-Fi, parking, etc.) to make your stay even more exciting and beautiful.
3. Hotel Nature Shield: Boasting a beautiful garden, natural views, and BBQ facilities, the Hotel Nature Shield offers an incredible ambiance that no other places to stay in Kamshet has. It also offers A la carte breakfast to take care of your lip buds and appetite in check.
What is the best time to visit Kamshet?
The best time to visit Kamshet is, indeed, the season of winter. During this period, the weather of the location stays quite mild and sublime. Thus, you can enjoy a proper traveling experience throughout the day. Moreover, you would also not need to be bothered by raining at all if you are traveling during winter.
Shinde Wadi hills is famous among the Kamshet attractions as one of the best paragliding spots. However, it is also known for its ravishing sunrise and sunset view. One should surely visit this place early in the morning to get a look at the enthralling sunrise providing you with peace. Traverse along with the bounties of Shinde wadi hills as the greenery and refreshing cool winds will make you fall in love with this spot. Places to visit in Kamshet are numerous yet this place will never disappoint you in any way. Spotted at a height of 200 feet, the hills will enchant you with the best experience of paragliding. Location: 2 kilometers from KamshetBest Time: February-May and October-December
Cave exploration in Kamshet is incomplete without visiting the Buddhist Bedse Caves, which are said to be built in the first century. Like most caves, these also have a dark, damp, and mystic allure about them. As you enter, you will see a temple with ancient carvings of elephants, horses, etc. on the walls. A beautifully carved ceiling and pillars arch the monastery inside, which is a must-see. This is one of the best places to visit in Kamshet to spend time meditating or simply being with oneself in the silent & serene environs of the caves. Location: 10 kilometres from Kamshet.Best time: Monsoons months of June-September.