Cheapest Tour Package For Kashmir Highlights
- Explore Betaab Valley, named after the bollywood movie named Betaab starring Sunny Deol and Amrita Singh was shot here which is the famous tourist attraction in Pahalgam.
- Enjoy a pleasurable Shikara ride in Dal lake, famous for natural beauty and vibrance in Srinagar.
- Relish the beautiful view of the entire city through a cable car ride at Gondola in Gulmarg
- Visit to the famous places in Srinagar Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden, Shalimar Garden, Nishant Bagh, Shankaracharya Temple in Srinagar.
- Explore the local market for leather goods, embroidered mats and carpets, antique jewellery and the highly demanded Pashmina shawls in Srinagar.
Cheapest Tour Package For Kashmir Overview
About the Tour:
Luxuriate this 9 days Kashmir tour from Srinagar known as “The Paradise on Earth” by enjoying a boat ride in a wooden boat called Shikara Ride in the famous Dal Lake. Visit the world famous Mughal Gardens - Shalimar Garden, Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden, Nishant Bagh as well as explore the local market for Kashmiri shawls, carpets, handicrafts and much more. Moving towards Gulmarg, famous for its winter sports in India. Enjoy the adventure sports activities such as a cable car ride and skiing in Gulmarg. Explore another popular tourist destination - Sonmarg which is known as “The Meadow of Gold”. Enjoy white water river rafting here and take a horse ride to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. End this tour by visiting the last destination in this package Pahalgam known as Valley of Shepherds offers you a beautiful view to various places such as Aru valley, Betaab Valley and Chandanwari.
Route: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Sonamarg - Srinagar
Duration: 9 Days 8 Nights
Start Point: Srinagar
End Point- Srinagar
- Comfortable and sanitized vehicle (Sedan/ SUV depending on group size) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Toll tax and parking.
- Driver Allowance.
- Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe and Luxury Properties.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) at all hotels as per itinerary.
- Experienced Driver cum Guide.
- Enjoy the famous Shikara ride, a traditional wooden boat along with an evening view at Dal Lake in Srinagar.
- Relish the adventure sport activities in Gulmarg such as Skiing and Cable car ride.
- Experience a horse ride to the Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains throughout the year in Sonamarg.
- Immerse yourself in the local culture as you photograph yourself in Kashmiri outfits.
- Visit Chandanwari with Lidder river flowing alongside, picturesque surrounding tourist place in Pahalgam.
How To Reach:
You can reach Srinagar by Air, Road and Railways. Srinagar International Airport is the nearest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to major cities of India.The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which also has trains connectivity all over India. You can reach Srinagar by road by taking buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi and Pahalgam.
More Details about Cheapest Tour Package For Kashmir
Know Before You Go for Cheapest Tour Package For Kashmir
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitisers available throughout the property.
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff.
- Ac does not work on the hills
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.
- Any kind of Monumental charges are not included in the package.
- Stay in base category rooms depending on the variant selected.