Jaipur City Tour Highlights
- Explore the charisma of the century-old majestic forts and palaces in Jaipur - immerse in the royal aura of Royal Gaitore
- Quench your thirst for historical facts about Jaipur at Albert Hall museum
- Nothing like unfolding the history of Jaipur and the royal families here at the world-famous Amber Fort
- Soak in the picturesque beauty of Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Man Sagar Lake, and more
Jaipur City Tour Overview
Activity location: Jaipur
Timings: 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM
This Jaipur city tour lets you discover the royal aura that surrounds the walled city, the numerous by-lanes, and the charisma that Jaipur holds. A Jaipur sightseeing tour is incomplete without exploring the mighty Amber Fort (while here, do not forget to click a few pictures with the elephants). Visit the Gaitor Ki Chhatriyan (Royal Gaitor) to explore the history of the royal families. To top it all and make your experience unforgettable you will be provided with a luxurious and sanitized transport facility. To ensure safety, social distancing is compulsory during the entire tour. Do not forget to savor the famous Rajasthani cuisine "dal-baati" during Jaipur sightseeing package!
About the Sightseeing Tour:
- The timings of Jaipur local sightseeing tour is 9:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- Get picked up from your hotel and set out to explore the architecturally and culturally rich city of Jaipur.
- The journey takes you towards the artistic masterpiece - the Amber Fort, the majestic, Hawa Mahal, the royal residence of the king of Jaipur - the City Palace, Jantar Mantar
- Enjoy the beauty of Man Sagar Lake at Jal Mahal.
- Later, you will also visit the Royal Gaitor and explore the royal cenotaphs that lie inside.
- Get to know more about the history of Jaipur in the Albert Hall Museum, which was built in 1876.
- Enjoy the local snacks and the delicious dal-baati (one of the most famous Rajasthani cuisine) during the tour.
- Your trip to admire the beauty of the walled city comes to closure after you visit the valley of Kanak garden.
- Finally, you will be dropped back at the hotel.
- Social distancing is maintained throughout the tour.
More Details about Jaipur City Tour
Know Before You Go for Jaipur City Tour
- Participants are not allowed to any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- The Jaipur sightseeing package might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Entry tickets to the places are not a part of the Jaipur sightseeing tour package.