Go Karting Dubai Highlights
- Visit the new karting zone which is the first of its kind indoor e-karting space in the UAE at Dubai Mall Zabeel
- Drive the latest electric go-kart engines by Emaar and extend the boundaries with challenging courses in the field
- Wheather you're an amateur or professional, everybody can speed their way on the tracks- No prior experience needed!
- Witness the ultimate karting experience suitable for all those who seek thrills and enjoy a steady dose of adrenaline in their veins
Go Karting Dubai Overview
Operational Hours: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
About Go Karting in Dubai:
If you are a lover of speed and then go-karting would be a perfect fit for you and the tricky tracks in Dubai are the quintessential space for an excellent way of go-karting. Built with adherence to world-class standards that are a trademark of Emaar Entertainment, this new karting zone brings you the latest unit of electric go-karts.
Ekart Zabeel promises a high-end challenging kart track for the ultimate experience for all. So gear up for an exciting electric go-karting experience, driving and racing around the tracks where the driver gets enough time to improve upon their lap times by racing against each other and the clock!
About the Activity:
- Make the most of your visit with a simple 6-step process:
- BOOK YOUR SESSION: Book the session with Thrillophilia with full safety and security.
- FILL IN THE DETAILS: Kindly give the details like height, weight, and etc.
- ENTER INTO ARENA: 30 minutes before your session the turnstiles will open prompting you to begin your induction.
- GEAR UP: Get suited up in the Ekart jumpsuit, store your valuables in lockers, and ensure you’re wearing closed shoes and no loose clothing.
- SAFETY BRIEFING: Our trained staff will take you through the functions of the karts and rider requirements to ensure you have the most enjoyable ride possible.
- READY, SET, EKART!: Now you’re ready, get into your kart and enjoy your e-karting session with friends and family. Lap times recorded and shared at the end of your session.
How to reach?
- By train: Take the metro to Burj Khalifa/The Dubai Mall station. Upon arrival at the station, head out to the main road. There is a feeder bus that goes from the station to the mall every 15 minutes. Alternatively, the mall is a 15-minute walk from the station via the air-conditioned Metro Link Bridge.
- By Bus: The closest bus stop is The Dubai Mall, a 2-minute walk to the mall. Buses 27, 28, 29, 50, and more will bring you here
- By shared transfer: You can also book the Shared Transfers Option from your hotel to Dubai Mall at your convenience.
More Details about Go Karting Dubai
Know Before You Go for Go Karting Dubai
- Drivers must be at least 14 years old, 140cm tall and weigh less than 120kgs.
- Timing: Weekdays 04:00 PM until 10:00 PM (Sunday to Wednesday) Weekends: 04:00 PM until 12:00 AM. (Thursday to Saturday)
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- Helmets and jumpsuits are provided with every session for Go karting in Dubai.