Avalanche Camp Ooty Highlights
- Enjoy an exotic camping activity at one of the pristine locations in Ooty with your loved ones
- Check your trekking gear and get going for an adventure trekking into the deep forest
- Experience the mountain ranges covered with shola forests, and the waterfalls crawling down the slopes
- Avail the enjoyment of Bonfire, Indoor/Outdoor Games, Cycling, Mountain hiking & Avalanche forest safari
- The package is valued at INR 4500/- in the market
Avalanche Camp Ooty Overview
Activity Location: Avalanche, Ooty
Check-in Time: 01:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
About Avalanche Camp Ooty:
Avalanche Camp Ooty gives you a perfect spot away from bustling traffic and surrounded by mountains and lakes makes you forget your worries, This place is a perfect setting for family and solo traveller adventure. The mountains surrounding Avalanche lake are wonderful trekking spots. So, tight your laces check your trekking gear and start for an adventure from Avalanche Lake Campsite in Ooty with a local trained guide/instructor to private waterfalls.
About the Activity:
- The adventurous camping experience begins at 01:00 PM on the 1st day and ends at 11:00 AM on the second day.
- Be sure to take warm clothes while going there as the climate is bound to get chilly and the early morning dew is also very high.
- Single tent camp can accommodate two to three people and will be provided separate sleeping bags for each person.
- Grab mouthwatering food to satisfy your hunger with local delicacies.
- Avalanche Camp Ooty offers a perfect hang out during the daytime at the campsite and then enjoy the bonfire under the starlit night in the tent with your family.
- Give yourself a new experience of stargazing at night by the lake.
Children below 5 years can join without any charges, and those between 5 to 10 years can book the child package(half charge).
How to reach Avalanche Camp Ooty?
Avalanche is a reserve forest area, about 30km from Ooty. It takes a 1 hr drive from the Ooty bus stand to Avalanche lake, one direct bus facility available to reach the Avalanche check post.
More Details about Avalanche Camp Ooty
Know Before You Go for Avalanche Camp Ooty
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Sleeping bags, trekking mats and other items provided to the inmates should be returned in proper condition.
- Wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes, shorts or trousers and tie back long hair.
- If someone feels like not participating in the activities, they can always choose to sit back, relax and marvel at nature.
- Carry Aadhar card or any valid ID proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Take proper guidelines before starting your trekking as if you are going after the monsoons there is a high probability of leeches being present all through the way.
Things To Carry for Avalanche Camp Ooty
- Head torch
- Rain cover
- Warm clothes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Mosquito & insect repellent