Camping By Tea Gardens Ooty Highlights
- Get a chance to unwind yourself at the camping established at a natural setting alongside the tea gardens in Ooty
- Feast on delicious meals included in the package and satisfy your taste buds
- Enjoy a warm bonfire session with some complementary snacks with your loved ones under the star studded sky
- Hike to the mountains, walk in nature and visit the tea gardens
- Spend time with your dear ones while playing indoor and outdoor games such as various fun-filled activities like badminton, volleyball, carrom, chess, Ludo, and playing cards
Camping By Tea Gardens Ooty Overview
Check-In Time: 11:00
Check Out Time:11:00
Activity Location: Doddabetta, Karrimodakku, Ooty
About Camping by Tea Gardens Ooty:
The campsite offers one of the best camping experiences in Ooty, being incorporated with various fun outdoor and indoor activities including short treks in Ooty for you to unwind, rejuvenate and discover yourself. Surrounded by tea gardens on majestic mountains. The verdant environment and serene ambiance promise to give you an excellent experience.
About the Activity:
- Soak in the beautiful views and natural trails of the tea garden
- This camping experience includes various fun-filled activities such as badminton, volleyball, carrom, chess, ludo, and playing cards.
- This activity includes staying in dome tents, on a double and triple sharing basis.
- Feast on scrumptious meals at the campsite and satisfy your taste buds.
- Enjoy a warm bonfire session with your companions and loved ones with complimentary mouthwatering snacks.
Note : Camping by Tea Gardens Ooty will start at 11 AM on day 1 and ends at 11 AM on the next day.
How to Reach?
This campsite is 9 km from Ooty city. You can drive your own vehicle or you can also easily hire a cab from Ooty.
Nearest Railway Station: Udagamandalam, Rajeev Gandhi Circle, Mysuru - Ooty Rd, Ooty is the nearest Railway Station to reach the campsite at a distance of 9.3km which takes approximately 26 minutes to cover by public or private transportation.
Nearest Bus Stand: Ooty Bus Stand (Udhagamandalam), Mani Vihar, Kathadimattam, Ooty, is the nearest Bust Stand to reach the campsite at a distance of 9.4 Km which takes 25 min to cover by public or private transportation
More Details about Camping By Tea Gardens Ooty
Know Before You Go for Camping By Tea Gardens Ooty
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Listen to the instructions by the instructor carefully
- Use the equipment without damaging
- This activity can be availed as a private or group tour
- Aadhar Card or any valid ID Proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- The campsite shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewellery, etc. Kindly do take care.
- Kids aged 6-12 will come under the child policy.
Things To Carry for Camping By Tea Gardens Ooty
- Warm clothes
- Walking shoes