Chokhi Dhani Tour In Jaipur Highlights
- Visit Chokhi Dhani Village in Jaipur and experience the real culture and tradition of Rajasthan
- Be a part of the ambience and enjoy various native activities such as Astrology, Magic Show, Bird Fortune Teller, Puppet Show, etc.
- Enjoy live music and dance shows such as Ghoomer, Potter Dance, Kalbeliya, and much more
- Satisfy your taste buds with an authentic Rajasthani dinner at the Chokhi Dhani village
- Ride back into time with the fun activities that include elephant ride, camel ride, bullock ride and Tonga ride
Chokhi Dhani Tour In Jaipur Overview
Activity Location: Jaipur
Activity Timings: 5.00 pm to 11.00 pm
About Chokhi Dhani Tour in Jaipur:
Chokhi Dhani is a major attraction in Jaipur where one can enjoy Rajasthani Art and culture, interact with local people, observe the village lifestyle and enjoy the delicious cuisine. The place is a perfect blend of luxury and heritage with an added cherry of colourful aura around. Book this Chokhi Dhani tour in Jaipur and get to know the Rajasthani culture. Jaipur Chokhi Dhani's half-day tour offers you the best live entertainment along with the rich Rajasthani flavours to satisfy your taste buds.
About the activity:
- Enjoy spending some time experiencing the culture of the royal Rajasthan in a mock village called Chokhi Dhani.
- Jaipur Chokhi Dhani's half-day tour offers you the best live entertainment.
- Enjoy Ghoomer, Potter Dance, Kalbeliya- the Snake Dance, Bhopa-Bhopi Dance, and Terah Taali Manjira dance.
- Apart from the same, watch the puppet show, acrobats, take the camel ride, get Henna done, simmer in the magic show and many more things that will make your day perfect.
- Grab the Chokhi Dhani tour in Jaipur and don't miss the chance to learn about Rajasthani culture and cuisine. You have options to choose your dining hall here.
- Choose Sangri, which serves you food on a leaf platter in the tradition of Manuhaar, or Chaupad which serves you Rajasthani dishes like Batis sunk into pure ghee with Choorma in an ancient manner and Gorbandh that is an open-air dining space to enjoy a vast array of savouries.
- Apart from that, the Royal Fine Dining will give you a rich ambiance where food is served in silverware.
How to reach?
Chokhi Dhani is located at the main Tonk Road of Jaipur city and is settled in the outskirts. Private or shared vehicles and public transports.
Nearest Airport: The nearest airport is the Jaipur airport and is situated at a distance of 11.7KM from the location.
Nearest Bus Stand: The nearest bus stand is located at a distance of 22.4KM from the location.
More Details about Chokhi Dhani Tour In Jaipur
Know Before You Go for Chokhi Dhani Tour In Jaipur
- Please coordinate with the operator beforehand.
- Children above the Height of 3.5 Feet are considered as adults.
- This day out is suitable for all ages.
- You are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Wear comfortable clothing.