Chanshal Valley Tour Highlights
- Take a road less travelled, with an unique blend of myth and reality to the highest pass of Shimla - The Chanshal Pass.
- Get a bird’s eye view of the dramatic velvety meadows and the gushing Pabbar river from the Chanshal summit and relax till your heart contents.
- Sink in the fruity scent, as you take a stroll in the Apple Valley at Rohru.
- Feel your racing pulse as you hike up to the THALI shaped natural lake.
- Get a perfect postcard photograph as you pose with your arms wide open and breathe in the fresh air at the Chanshal peak
Chanshal Valley Tour Overview
About the Tour:
Back up your bucket list with a road trip to another offbeat destination - Chanshal, a gorgeous mountain valley, that will serve your nomadic appetite. It takes a certain amount of madness to drive on the completely broken dirt trails with uncountable twists, turns and sharp hairpin turns with some dangerous drop-offs.
Feel a sense of achievement as you reach the summit by marking your way through the rocky, tippy and bumpy pathways. The Chanshal Summit offers mystical bird-eye views that will give you the feeling of being on top of the world and make your inner being content with bliss. This offbeat destination is a perfect vacation for hardcore nature lovers, keen offroad travellers and photographers who wish to click the exotic landscape.
Route : Chandigarh - Shimla - Rohru - Pabbar Valley - Larot Village - Chanshal Valley - Chandigarh
Duration: 4 Days, 3 nights
Start Point: Chandigarh
End Point: Chandigarh
➔ Accommodation in Hotels Camps / Guest Houses on double / triple sharing
➔ Meals - Breakfast and Dinner
➔ First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ Inner Line permit / Manali Green Tribunal Permit
➔ Transport in an MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio
➔ Bon Fire wherever possible
➔ Race against the Hill as you pass on the way from Shimla to Chanshal Pass
➔ Capture the spellbinding Views from the Highest peak of Shimla
➔ Soak in the amazing view of the sky-reaching peaks as you trek towards the top.
➔ Paint a Tranquil picture of Shimla through Toy-Train Ride.
➔ Explore the tribal terrains of Dodra and Kwar, the naturally-blessed twin villages of Chanshal Valley
How to Reach:
By Air: Chandigarh International Airport is a major air hub servicing the city which operates frequent flights to other destinations across the country.
By Rail: Chandigarh Junction Railway located 8 Km from the main city is a busy railway station in India, well-connected to other major cities in India.
By Road: The Chandigarh Transport Undertaking (CTU) operates buses to nearby states and Union territories on a daily basis
Chanshal Valley Tour Itinerary
Select Package Option
Chanshal Valley Tour
More Details about Chanshal Valley Tour
Know Before You Go for Chanshal Valley Tour
- Minimum 2 people are required to book this tour.
- The above-mentioned display price is applicable for 4 PAX for standard hotels.
- For safety purposes, this tour is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- All the travellers are requested to carry a copy of their medical certificate (if any) with them.
- Transportation during the trip would be in Non AC & Non-Heater vehicles. Please wear clothes according to the weather while travelling.
- If in case any traveller wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveller. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
Things To Carry for Chanshal Valley Tour
- Rain cover
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent