Bhivpuri Waterfall Rappelling Highlights
- Head out for an adventurous day in the beautiful lush green town of Bhivpuri
- Tighten your shoes and prepare yourself for the short trek to Bhivpuri waterfalls
- Feel the adrenaline rush as you indulge in water rappelling activity
- The package is inclusive of a luscious breakfast and water rappelling activity.
Bhivpuri Waterfall Rappelling Overview
Bhivpuri is a small town near Mumbai, particularly famous for waterfalls and a perfect destination for weekends during the monsoon season. You can enjoy the thrill of the Bhivpuri waterfall throughout the day with some amazing activities. There are several sights to see in this lovely town. If you are an adventure enthusiast, then waterfall rappelling is the best option for you.
About the Activity:
- Activity Timings: Opens from 8:30 AM
- Depart for Bhivpuri at the given time. Get down at Karjat and board the connecting local for Bhivpuri Station. Participants from Mumbai can directly reach Karjat station proceed to Bhivpuri station.
- Have a lip-smacking breakfast that will fuel you for the upcoming adventure.
- Trek to the waterfall and pay attention to the instructions given by the expert instructor.
- Feast on a delicious lunch and get ready for the waterfall rappelling activity.
- Complete the activity and begin the return journey by the next available train from Bhivpuri Station.
- Reach back to Pune/ Mumbai after a fun-filled day.
More Details about Bhivpuri Waterfall Rappelling
Know Before You Go for Bhivpuri Waterfall Rappelling
- The package is suitable for age group between the year 12-55 years
- Children below 12 years are not allowed for the activity. Also, children above 12 years will be counted as adults.
- Participants shall be responsible for their own safety and baggage.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty; it’s instructors, organizers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- Any violation of the above rules will be dealt with seriously and may involve expulsion from the trek or event, and no refund is admissible in such cases.
- Do not litter.
Things To Carry for Bhivpuri Waterfall Rappelling
- Extra pair of socks