Rajasthan PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Rajasthan tour packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Rajasthan holiday packages with exciting deals & offers.
Choose from the range of Rajasthan tour packages offered by Thrillophilia, and avail a chance to experience some perfectly planned trips. These packages are for all kinds of travellers who wish to embark on a Rajasthan trip and can be customised as per your travel needs. Booking these packages with Thrillophilia lets you avail not only an amazing itinerary, but also pre-booked accommodation, comfortable vehicle, delicious meals, knowledgeable local guide/driver, enjoyable sightseeing tours, and various fun outdoor activities. Not to forget, you will also receive 24/7 travel assistance on the go from the team of Thrillophilia with these packages.
No matter if you are planning to visit Rajasthan with your family, kids, friends, or partner, you can get the perfect Rajasthan tour packages crafted for your every mood with Thrillophilia. On your trip to Rajasthan with these amazing packages, you can visit top destinations of the state, such as Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur, Kumbhalgarh Fort in Udaipur, Ranthambore National Park in Sawai Madhopur, Lake Pichola in Udaipur, and Dilwara Jain Temples, Mount Abu. You can also engage in Desert Camping in Jaisalmer, Food tour in Jodhpur, Hot Air Ballooning in Jaipur, and go Bird Spotting at Keoladeo National Park in Bharatpur.
You can avail all kinds of Rajasthan tour packages at affordable prices from Thrillophilia. You can even get in touch to avail beautifully customized packages for your trip to Rajasthan. Furthermore, when you book your Rajasthan holiday packages with Thrillophilia you can always expect good deals and discounts.
Places to Visit on Rajasthan Trip:
Rajasthan has innumerable gorgeous tourist attractions to offer, but here are some of the most unmissable ones:
1. Amber Fort (Amer) and Palace: The Amber Fort is also known as Amer Fort and it is popular for its intricate artistry and sculptures that depict Hindu iconography. The Fort is built with red sandstone and marble and is known for its unique, natural air-cooling system.
2. Hawa Mahal: The Hawa Mahal is known for its most extraordinary honey-combed structure standing tall in its reddish hues and is an important landmark when you are embarking on Rajasthan tour packages.
3. Jal Mahal: The Jal Mahal meaning the “Water Palace” is one of the most spectacular architectural wonders, built in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake. It is one of the most tranquil places to visit when you are in Rajasthan and an excellent specimen of Rajput royalty.
4. Jantar Mantar Observatory: The Jantar Mantar Observatory has been considered as a significant astronomical structure built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in the 18th century. It is known for its scientific accuracy in predicting weather forecasts. It is an important stop on your Rajasthan tour packages for its historical significance as well as its architectural beauty.
5. Jaisalmer Fort: The Jaisalmer Fort is a stunning yellow sandstone structure that emits a golden hue under the strong desert light, which creates a magical effect for onlookers. It is one of the largest forts in the world and includes a Jain Temple and Laxminath Temple that have been constructed on the premises.
6. Pushkar Lake: The stunning Pushkar Lake is definitely a highlight when you are signing up for the Rajasthan tour packages. It is one of the most sacred pilgrimage sites for Hindus and it is believed that the waters of the lake have healing powers, which attracts thousands of people to this beautiful lake every year.
7. Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur: One of the most important attractions in all Rajasthan tour packages, Mehrangarh Fort is an enormous fort built by Maharaja Jai Singh II. The fort was the center of local administration and defense during the 18th century.
8. Kumbhalgarh Fort, Udaipur: Situated on the banks of lake Pichola, Kumbhalgarh is one of the best-known forts to be included in all Rajasthan tour packages. The old building has witnessed many significant events in Indian history. Kumbhalgarh was built in the 15th century by Rana Kumbha and was named after his grandfather's birthplace, Kumbhal near Ajmer. The fort's natural mountainous structure provided a strong defensive base which included three lakes: Gomti, Madakashala and Purna.
9. Ranthambore National Park, Sawai Madhopur: Ranthambore National Park is a wildlife sanctuary found in Sawai Madhopur district of Rajasthan in India. It is the only national park located within a city and covers three tracts of forest. Raptors such as Bengal tigers, Indian cheetahs, and red-headed vultures can all be seen here. The park also provides habitat for around 1,000 species of birds.
Ranthambore National Park was created in 1955 primarily to protect the tiger population in Sawai Madhopur from poaching due to its large prey base made up of deer and wild boar living there. Offering thrilling safaris, Ranthambore National Park is one of the best places to add to the Rajasthan trip packages of every wildlife enthusiast.
10. Chittorgarh Fort, Chittorgarh: Chittorgarh Fort is located in the Chittorgarh district of Rajasthan, India. It was built in 1278 AD by the Sisodia rulers of Mewar. Built on top of a 116 feet hill, Chittor fort has four distinct terraces which have ramparts and watch towers. The fourth or uppermost rampart is known as "Raj Mahal". When you walk around this wall, you will see dozens of small temples and fountains to the left and right, all with their own exquisite sculptures. Built in a magnificent architectural style, Chittorgarh Fort is always found in the Rajasthan tour packages of architecture buffs.
11. Lake Pichola, Udaipur: "Nestled on the edge of the blue-hued mountains and dotted with purple wildflowers, Pichola Lake is well-known for its enchantment. The water here is calm and peaceful as it reflects the mountain scenery all around. You can rent a boat to venture out into it or simply stroll along its banks. Many temples stand near the water, like that of Ganesha and Keshav Rai along with many others from different religions."
Boating in Lake Pichola is definitely one of the most romantic activities to include in your Rajasthan tour packages.
12. Patwon-ki-Haveli, Jaisalmer: Located in Jaisalmer, Patwon ki haveli is one of the most beautiful places to include in your Rajasthan tour packages. Its name means a palace with walls of sandstone. It was built by Maharawal Maan Singh to serve as his summer residence between 1818 and 1875 AD and today it stands as one of the world's finest examples of traditional Indian architecture.
13. Junagarh Fort, Bikaner: One of the most scenic places to add in your Rajasthan tour packages, the Junagarh Fort is located on top of a hill which commands a view of the city below, most notably from its highest point, Lal Chowk. The fort was constructed in 1465 by Rao Jodha, founder of Jodhpur's Rathore dynasty. It stands as one of the most important historic monuments in India as it was once known as "the second Lahore"—a reference to its importance during the Mughal Empire—and it served as an architectural model for many other buildings during this era.
14. Nahargarh Fort, Jaipur: Nahargarh Fort is one of the most beautiful forts in Jaipur and can be seen from many places in the city. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh II, the fort stands tall on a hillock that has three building blocks on top of each other, giving it an architectural beauty and uniqueness. The place was home to royal families and aristocracy and though the fort has stood for many years, its majestic architecture has not lost its charm amidst age. And one of the most scenic places to add in your Rajasthan tour packages to visit.
Best Time for Rajasthan Trip: The best time to visit Rajasthan is between the months of October to February, when the weather is cool and pleasant. In winters, the temperature drops down to 20 degrees Celsius with a considerable rainfall. This is the perfect time to enjoy outdoor activities and go sightseeing, exploring the forts, palaces, and temples of the state. Another ideal time for visiting Rajasthan is from July to September, when the arid and dry state gets some rainfall during this time. However, the temperatures and humidity are considerably high during this time. Rajasthan also receives high temperatures during the summer season, between the months of March and June.
Ideal Duration for Rajasthan Tour: The ideal duration for a trip to Rajasthan is 14 days. There are a number of reasons for this, one of them being that it would give you enough time to explore the desert and have a taste of its rich culture. Rajasthan is not only a province with stunning palaces and mud houses but also an archeologist's delight. You will be able to visit some really old places like Pushkar Lake, the Ranthambore Fort, and many more. Additionally, you would be able to visit the famous Jaisalmer Fort and the desert oases of Bikaner and Jaipur. If you are looking to enjoy the traditional Rajasthani food then a 10-day trip is good enough for that purpose.
Popular Rajasthan Tour Packages
|Sightseeing in Jaipur and Ranthambore||5D/4N||₹ 15950.0||4.0 star|
|Padharo Jaisalmer Sightseeing Trip||3D/2N||₹ 9314.0||4.0 star|
|4 Day Udaipur Mount Abu Tour Package||4D/3N||₹ 13100.0||4.0 star|
|Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package||4D/3N||₹ 13250.0||5.0 star|
|Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package||6D/5N||₹ 20250.0||4.0 star|
People Also Ask About Rajasthan Tours
Which are the best selling Rajasthan tour packages?1. Rajasthan Tour Packages of 4 Cities
2. Royal Rajasthan Tour Packages
3. Cultural Rajasthan Tour Packages
4. Jaipur Udaipur Sightseeing Tour with Jodhpur
5. Jaipur Bikaner Jaisalmer Jodhpur Udaipur Tour Package
6. Tri City Rajasthan Tour | Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer
7. Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package
8. Udaipur and Jodhpur Sightseeing Tour
What are the best things to do on the Rajasthan tour?1. Desert Camping in Jaisalmer: Desert camping in Jaisalmer is one of the most sought-after activities to include in your Rajasthan travel packages. While you enjoy camping in the vast desert, you can experience the local desert life of the place. You can enjoy dune bashing and camel back riding.
You can enjoy stargazing and watch traditional dance and music. Furthermore, you will also get the opportunity to relish a widespread Rajasthani meal, while enjoying the traditional shisha.
Price: Starts from INR 1600 per night
2. Desert Safari in Jaisalmer: When you want to live the desert safari experience to its fullest, Jaisalmer is the perfect destination. Archaeological remains and ruined temples are everywhere—so if you're really keen on finding ancient treasures, this place is for you.
You will find yourself immersed in the desert, which is more than a thousand feet below sea level. The desert is a mystical and mysterious place and it will take you back to the age of kings. The Mughal's palace, the fort of Ambernath are all just a few kilometres away.
There is no use of roads for even minutes as they are covered with sand. You can see farms here and there, but they are completely covered by sand up to 40 feet in some places. The city also boasts high walls surrounding it with a number of forts and towers which are great places to enjoy an outdoor evening meal or get a view of the city at night. The place is just perfect for a lovely safari ride and is worth adding in your Rajasthan Holiday packages.
Price: Starts from INR 1,000
3. Food Tour in Jodhpur: Jodhpur holds some of the best culinary delights found in India. You can indulge in a variety of cuisines including Punjabi, Hyderabadi, Rajasthani and North Indian. If you are just visiting Jodhpur, make sure you include a food tour of the city in your Rajasthan travel packages.
Some of the best places to visit during your food sampling tour include The Joshi Thali, Restaurant Taj, and The Little Italy Café. Some of the most recommended delicacies to try on your food tour include Makhaniya Lassi, Dal Bati Churma, Dahi Chaat, Kadhi Kachori, Pani Patasa, and Malai Ghevar.
4. Camel Safari in Jaisalmer: A traditional camel safari in Jaisalmer is one of the once-in-a-lifetime experiences that you will love to include in your Rajasthan packages. You must choose your time slot carefully as there are many time slots available, you can also go up to midnight if you want.
You will explore different tribal villages when you reach there before starting on foot or camelback through barren land which is scattered with beautifully coloured boulders and vegetation. The experience is astounding and worth adding to the prospectus of your Rajasthan packages.
Price: Starts from INR 1,000 per head
5. Shopping in Jaipur: Jaipur is a shopping paradise for tourists. The markets in Jaipur are famous all over India and are known for their amazing craftsmanship and variety of products. Some of the most popular markets in Jaipur include the Gyan Jyoti Organic Market, Chandpole Market and Sindhi Bazaar, these three markets offer high-quality handicrafts at an affordable price.
If you love to bargain hunt then Faye Ram market is the way to go, it has a wide range of handmade items that are both fun to look through and exciting to buy from. The Jaipur local market offers a large selection of spices and perfumes. The best souvenirs that you can buy in Jaipur are the famous Rajasthani Carpets, Wall hangings, Furniture carvings and jewelry.
6. Hot Air Ballooning in Jaipur: One of the most adrenaline-pumping activities to include in your Rajasthan tour packages is hot air ballooning in Jaipur. Flying above Jaipur, you can soak in the sights of shimmering lakes, majestic palaces, magnificent Aravali hills, and dramatic landscapes.
The hot air balloon ride can be done by a minimum of 4 people and maximum of 8 people. It will take you to an elevation of around 1200 feet above sea level and let you fly for around 3 hours.
Timings: 5:30 AM during April to June, 6:15 AM and 4:00 PM during September to November, 6:45 AM and 3:30 PM during December to March
Price: INR 7500 for adults and INR 6000 for a child
7. Wildlife Safari at Ranthambore National Park: If you are a wildlife enthusiast, you should include taking a Wildlife Safari at Ranthambore National Park in your cheap rajasthan tour packages. The park was initially established in 1961, and today it shelters a wealth of species of animals from local and international regions.
The journey to the national park is both exciting and thrilling. Ranthambore National Park is situated in a small town called Sawai Madhopur, which is only 30 kms from India’s largest city, Jaipur. The wildlife safari begins after you enter the park through the gates of the fort and the journey is an excellent experience in itself as you meander through the jungle trails with the guidance of a safari guide.
The national park covers a total area of 480 sq kms and the safari is done in jeeps, which leaves at 8:30 every morning and returns by 5:00 PM. Once you have reached the park, only a few rickshaws and bullock carts are used for transportation.The safari can be done in either in-car or open-air jeeps.
Timings: 7: AM to 10:30 AM & 2:30 PM to 6:00 PM
Price: 799 INR for Indians, 1,539 INR for foreigners
8. Spot Wildlife at Sariska National Park Alwar: If you want to explore another side of Rajasthan and enjoy some nature, Sariska National Park is the perfect destination and a must include place in your Rajasthan tour packages. Sariska is situated in Alwar district of Rajasthan. It lies south-east of Jaipur and north-west of Delhi on the Jodhpur-Alwar highway.
This national park stretches across 1,920 square kilometers and offers a variety of landscapes including lush forests, grassland terrain, rocky plateaus, and a lake. This is one of the many reasons it's home to over 200 species of plants and animals.
Timings: 6:00 am to 9:30 am and 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Price: INR 20 per head for Indians, INR 200 per head for foreigners
9. Visit Bhangarh Fort: Constructed in the 16th century by Raja Man Singh I of Amber, Bhangarh Fort was later expanded by his grandson Maharaja Darya Singh I. The UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Bhangarh Fort is the oldest existing inhabited large fortification in India which had served as a model for many other forts built later on.
The Bhangarh Fort is situated on an isolated hilltop surrounded by thick forest at one end and fields of paddy fields at the other, with commanding views of the surrounding countryside. Now in its ruins, Bhangarh Fort attracts numerous visitors which makes it worth adding to your Rajasthan tour packages.
Location: Bhangarh, Rajasthan
Timings: 10 AM to 5 PM
Price: INR 25 per head for Indians, INR 200 per head for foreigners
10. Bird Spotting at Keoladeo National Park, Bharatpur: Experience bird spotting like never before at the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, located in the state of Rajasthan. This sanctuary is home to the world's largest variety of birds and provides an exceptional opportunity for you to spot over 350 species of birds such as White Ibis, Spoonbills, Eagles, Pelicans and Sarus Cranes.
Visitors can see more than 1200 species from all over Asia and Africa including migratory birds that fly up to 2000 kilometres every year just to visit this one park. The place gives you a breathtakingly beautiful experience which makes it a must include in your Rajasthan tour packages.
Timings: 8 AM to 5 PM
Price: INR 50 per head for Indians, INR 400 per head for foreigners
11. Motor Boating In Fateh Sagar Lake Udaipur: Motorboating is an exhilarating and wondrous experience that is not limited to just the rich and famous. It can be a breathtaking thrill for anyone and is worth adding to the itinerary of your Rajasthan holiday packages.
A motorboat cruise around Fateh Sagar Lake, located in the city of Udaipur, can give you a stunning view of the picturesque hotels set up on its fringes. The lake is a major attraction for tourists and locals alike. It is a pleasant departure from the hustle and bustle of the city and hence considered as a great getaway.
This makes it a great summer outing for anyone in the town who enjoys spending time outside with friends or family. This trip can be started off at any point of time, but it is recommended to start before sunset so that you do not get caught up in sunset lights for navigation while coming back.
Timings: 8 AM to 6 PM
Price: INR 200 per head for adults, INR 100 per head for children
12. Ziplining at Mehrangarh Fort Jodhpur: A zipping line and supporting cables are used at Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur, India, to load or unload the material from a rath (house-carriage) to the site below. The zip line is 396 feet long and rises 150 feet over a precipice.
The supporting cables, with a total of 2,000 feet, are made from stainless steel wires and the load weight is estimated to be 300 tons. The structure was designed by Capt. Piyush Shah of the Indian Army Corps of Engineers and constructed by Fauzan & Fursan Construction Company Ltd. and was completed in October 2001.
The zip line has a single track with a platform on either end and the rath is pulled to the top (house-carriage in mid-air) and pushed to the bottom (house-carriage by support cables). This process is completed within one minute for each trip.
A person weighs approximately 75 pounds per square inch of area and hence, 75 pounds of force would be applied to every square inch of contact area because the weight is distributed throughout the zipping line across its width. It is set up on rock cliffs with no other surface available for construction and is well worth a visit. A thrill to enjoy, ziplining at Mehrangarh Fort Jodhpur is often found in the Rajasthan holiday packages of all adrenaline seekers.
Timings: 9 AM to 5 PM
Price: INR 1700 per head for adults, INR 1400 per head for children
What are the famous adventure activities to do on the Rajasthan tour packages?
Rajasthan is home to thrilling adventures, some of which are as follows:
1. Going on a hot-air balloon: You can book a ride on a hot air balloon in places like Pushkar, Ranthambore and Jaipur, and sail through the Rajasthani sky as you watch these beautiful cities and their many attractions. This hot air balloon ride is one of the must-do activities in Jaipur. Make the best of your Rajasthan trip by adding this experience to your Rajasthan tour packages.
2. Dune Bashing: Specially crafted Rajasthan tour packages for adventure lovers can take you on a dune bashing session, where you can book a sturdy desert vehicle and ride through the pristine deserts at full speed.
3. Camel rides: You can enjoy a ride on the back of the camels while they meander through the picturesque desert. It is an activity that can rarely be enjoyed anywhere else in India and is considered an authentic Rajasthani experience. Add this experience to your Rajasthan tour packages, and make the best of your Rajasthan trip.
Which are the best places for a camel safari in Rajasthan?1. Pushkar: Pushkar has been around for over 5000 years and the thousand-year-old Man Mandir Temple at the place is still the most popular attraction to date. Pushkar fairs have been held since the 18th century and it is one of the biggest festivals in India where farmers from across Rajasthan come together, sell their agricultural products during festival days and bring their camels so that the tourists can enjoy camel rides through the vast and beautiful deserts. Pushkar is a good spot for camel safaris which are included in Rajasthan tour packages.
2. Jodhpur: Taking a camel safari in Jodhpur at night is one of the perfect experiences to add to your Rajasthan tour packages. You can soak in the serenity of one of India’s most beautiful landscapes as you take a ride on a camel through this vast, sandy expanse.
3. Jaisalmer: Camel safari in Jaisalmer is one of the best activities to include in your Rajasthan tour packages. Jaisalmer is known for its white sand dunes, which makes the safari experience unique. During your safari, you can observe many species of animals while touring the desert-like Bharil, Thar Desert Fox, Bats and so on. You can also find beautiful birds here like the Great Indian Bustard, Larissa Strigillata, Indian Sparrow Hawk, and Grey Francolin.
4. Bikaner: Include Bikaner in your Rajasthan tour packages and visit this city around the beginning of January, as this is when the annual camel fair takes place. Here, you can see people dressed in colourful traditional attires and the popular camel races. December and January are good months to visit Bikaner for safari tours, as it can get very hot during other times of the year.
Which are the best places to stay in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan has retained its royalty through its many luxurious palaces and forts that have been converted into luxury accommodations. Here are some of the best options:
1. The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur: The Oberoi Udaivilas is one of the best hotels in the world, with its incredible architecture, suites with their own private pools, bougainvillaea gardens and plush lawns. The entire hotel overlooks the stunning lakes of Udaipur that you can enjoy from your luxury rooms.
Price: INR 21,000 per night.
2. Narendra Bhawan Bikaner: Narendra Bhawan is a converted palace that is now one of the most exclusive resorts in all of Rajasthan. There are several exquisite rooms, along with swimming pools, in-house restaurants, spas, massage centres, and many more, which makes this a haven for peace and relaxation. It is indeed a good option to stay while on a Rajasthan tour.
Price: INR 6,000 per night.
3. Hotel Fairmont Jaipur: Hotel Fairmont is a majestic structure with an even more majestic interior, with rooms that overlook the beautifully rugged landscape that surrounds Jaipur. The hotel boasts of several exclusive spas and pools, along with many restaurants and other premium services.
Price: INR 7,000 per night.
4. Taj Aravali Resort & Spa, Udaipur: Another much sought-after property in Udaipur is the Taj Aravalli, with its open-air dining spaces, dreamy interiors and rooms that offer a stunning view of Udaipur. The resort is located in the laps of the Aravalli Hills, surrounded with dense vegetation, which makes it a natural wonderland, it is indeed a luxury option to stay while on Rajasthan tour packages.
Price: INR 8,900 per night.
Which are the best romantic places to visit on a Rajasthan tour?
Here is a list of some of the most romantic places you explore as part of your Rajasthan tour packages:
1. Udaipur: One of the best places included in Rajasthan packages, Udaipur, with its many lakes and palaces, makes for the perfect honeymoon destination for couples. You can walk through the many forts that have a rich history, or simply watch the lights of the city reflected in the lakes as you enjoy a meal in an open-air restaurant
2. Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer is one of the most iconic places in Rajasthan, where you can ride camels, camp in the desert, go shopping, explore the forts, and have as many authentic Rajasthani experiences as you possibly can with your significant other, and this should be a part of your Rajasthan tour packages that spells magic
3. Mount Abu: Mount Abu is a natural paradise, with its mountains and hills and stretches of greenery where you can lounge, trek or hike. It is also home to several quaint resorts that offer romantic services such as candlelight dinners and couples’ activities.
4. Jodhpur: The natural rusticity of Jodhpur makes it the perfect recluse for couples who want to spend some time with each other amid nature. Jodhpur also has many luxury resorts and heritage monuments, which makes for a colorful stay. Make sure you have enough time in the itinerary of your Rajasthan holiday packages to include this.
Which are some famous forts to see on Rajasthan trip?
Rajasthan is a state that is known for its majestic forts. However, if you wanted to shortlist a few must-see forts, these are some monuments that you can’t miss in your Rajasthan tour packages:
1. Kumbhalgarh Fort: The Kumbhalgarh Fort is the birthplace of the famous Maharana Pratap. It is situated at an elevation of 1,100 metres on a hilltop with 7 fortified gateways and over 360 temples inside the premises. The light show that is projected against the walls of the fort is something that you wouldn’t want to miss. The Kumbhalgarh Fort is an essential part of Rajasthan sightseeing in Rajasthan trip packages
2. Amber Fort: The Amber Fort is a majestic structure, built with marble and red sandstone that has remained untarnished over the many centuries that this historical fort has survived.
3. Nahargarh Fort: The Nahargarh Fort is a majestic structure that offers a stunning view of Jaipur city from its ramparts. The fort was built in 1734 AD by Sawai Jai Singh, the Maharaja of Jaipur. This Fort was essentially built as a retreat for royal families but later it also witnessed some major historical acts of war. If you are a history lover you must include this place in your Rajasthan tour packages
4. Chittor Fort: The Chittor Fort is one of the most historically significant forts which has witnessed many battles fought by the brave Rajputs of Chittor.
5. Jaisalmer Fort: With Rajasthan tour packages curated by Thrillophilia, you will get a chance to enjoy the vibrant diversity of this colourful attraction. The beautiful Jaisalmer Fort was built in 1156 by Rao Jaisal, a Rajput ruler, and is thought to be one of the largest forts in the world. This fort is a must visit in your Rajasthan packages itinerary
What are the best places to visit in Rajasthan with family?
Here is a list of some of the most cherishable places to visit with your family in your Rajasthan tour packages:
1. Pushkar: The holy waters of the Pushkar Lake attract several thousands of Hindu pilgrims every year to its banks. It is also the site for the world-famous Pushkar Festival that families can witness and enjoy together. Don't forget to visit this city on your Rajasthan trip.
2. Jodhpur: Jodhpur is one of the most historically significant cities in Rajasthan, and exploring the many natural and historical attractions in the city is something that you are bound to enjoy as a family.
3. Ranthambore National Park: Almost all comprehensive Rajasthan tour packages for families include a trip to the Ranthambore National Park. This National Park has one of India’s largest tiger populations, along with other exotic animals like deer, peacocks, lions, etc.
What to buy in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan is a paradise for those looking for souvenirs. Some of the most special things you buy from here include:
- Authentic gemstones and jewellery from Jaipur
- Special Lehariya sarees
- Colourful Bandhani dupattas
- Meenakari work items
- Embroidered bed sheets
- Jaipuri handcrafted handbags
- The famous Blue pottery
- Rajasthani snacks and desserts.
Which are the famous luxury train tour experiences in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan is the epitome of luxury in India and the best way to experience the luxury and beauty of the opulent state is by booking one the few Luxury tours available. These tours are world renowned and are a one of a kind experience available only in Rajasthan. Some of these trains have been operational since the colonial era, hence you can also get a feel for British Royalty alongside Indian Royalty.
The four best luxury train experiences in Rajasthan are:
1) Palace on wheels
2) Maharaja’s Express
3) Royal Rajasthan on wheels
4) The Indian Maharaj